ANTM RE-Reloaded! All Cycles Completed!!!

rdhaley96

Beauty Shot:

1. Chantelle

2. Keith

3. Will

4. Ivy

5. Matthew

6. Kari

7. Adam

8. Ben

9. Lenox

10. Denzel

11. Shei

12. Mirjana

Commercial:

1. Will

2. Shei

3. Matthew

4. Chantelle

5. Mirjana

6. Keith

7. Ben

8. Kari

9. Denzel

10. Lenox

11. Ivy

12. Adam

A little bummed about Raelia. I guess that means she will have to return to the competition instead of Winnie..........

Beauty Shot: 

1. Matthew
  2. Chantelle
  3. Will
  4. Lenox
  5. Ivy
  6. Shei
  7. Mirjana
  8. Keith
  9. Adam
  10. Kari
  11. Ben
  12. Denzel

Commercial:

1. Will
  2. Ben
  3. Matthew
  4. Chantelle
  5. Shei
  6. Adam
  7. Ivy
  8. Lenox
  9. Kari
  10. Keith
  11. Mirjana
  12. Denzel
Edited by FrogLenzen

1 hour ago, FrogLenzen said:

A little bummed about Raelia. I guess that means she will have to return to the competition instead of Winnie..........

I wasn't planning on doing a comeback since the voters decided against it for cycle 22. However, if a comeback is something most of you want, I could probably try implementing it in some fashion.

• Like 1

I've decided to leave voting open the rest of the night since today was a holiday. In the meantime, keep leaving feedback on whether or not you'd like a comeback. I feel like whatever we do with this cycle we should also do with cycles 19 and 20 respectively (since they were the most similar to this one).

7 hours ago, rdhaley96 said:

I've decided to leave voting open the rest of the night since today was a holiday. In the meantime, keep leaving feedback on whether or not you'd like a comeback. I feel like whatever we do with this cycle we should also do with cycles 19 and 20 respectively (since they were the most similar to this one).

whatever it's your preference 🙂

Edited by .Rei

Hard to say what to do about comeback. If we wanted to do that, we'd need some sort of ranking for everyone's photos or something. And I'd rather be dead than rank every eliminated model photo every week. Maybe before comeback week post every eliminated portfolio at once and we rank the portfolios as a whole?

• Like 1

Elimination #3

12 models stand before me, but I have just 11 photos in my hands. The first name I'm going to call this week is...

tumblr_pkw37xLHwn1x8j52jo1_500.jpg

Will! You truly owned it this week. You were the only one to excel in both tasks, and that's why you're being called first. Great picture, great commercial, great all around. Congratulations! Your score this week was 59 (34 Photo, 25 Commercial).

Also safe are...

Chantelle - 114 (36P, 78C)
Shei - 115 (62P, 53C)
Matthew - 130 (74P, 56C)
Keith - 153 (78P, 75C)
Mirjana - 166 (90P, 76C)
Kari - 189 (107P, 82C)
Adam - 205 (97P, 108C)
Lenox - 212 (79P, 133C)
Denzel - 225 (117P, 108C)

Will Ben and Ivy please step forward? Only one of you will make it through. Ben, you excelled in the last photoshoot, but you fell straight to the bottom this week, and that concerns us. You went from having the best picture last week to having the worst one this week. Ivy, you didn't perform the worst in either task this week, but you were mediocre across the board. We were hoping your bottom 2 appearance last week would light a fire underneath you, but we didn't really see much growth.

Based on overall scores, only one of you can continue on. And that person is...

tumblr_pkvyvcIoOa1x8j52jo1_500.jpg

Congratulations, Ben. You clearly weren't going anywhere this week because of your strong body of work up to this point. Now it's up to you to regain that mojo.

Ivy, this means you are out. I definitely think you have potential to succeed, but you're just not quite there yet. If this is something you want, continue to practice and get some more experience, because you do have promise; your first picture showed that. Best of luck to you.

~Eliminated Model's Portfolio~

tumblr_pkqggjJQKE1x8j52jo1_500.jpg

tumblr_pks804vHR01x8j52jo1_500.jpg

tumblr_pkvznlkRqO1x8j52jo1_500.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKK2guLMtsc

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! ELIMINATION #3 POSTED! (C21)

americasnexttopmodel32.png

Photoshoot #4.1 - "Hair Flip" Beauty Shots

-

tumblr_pkzomk6ml81x8j52jo1_500.jpg

Adam

tumblr_pkznpxrktz1x8j52jo1_500.jpg

Ben

tumblr_pkzq6jmRKX1x8j52jo1_500.jpg

Chantelle

tumblr_pkzohikyZ41x8j52jo1_500.jpg

Denzel

tumblr_pkzpjn1Qqv1x8j52jo1_500.jpg

Kari

tumblr_pkzoz8TOOx1x8j52jo2_500.jpg

Keith

tumblr_pkzrl8d5pI1x8j52jo1_500.jpg

Lenox

tumblr_pkzpxrFeda1x8j52jo1_500.jpg

Matthew

tumblr_pkzql4ra0N1x8j52jo1_500.jpg

Mirjana

tumblr_pkzr4edWw21x8j52jo1_500.jpg

Shei

tumblr_pkzpp26fph1x8j52jo1_500.jpg

Will

-

Photoshoot #4.2 - "Hair Flip" Clips

-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0W3n5qso_IQ

All Models (Minus Chantelle)

(Use your imagination for Chantelle's clip).

-

Like always, rank these pictures/clips from best (1) to worst (11). You'll be doing two separate rankings this week. Comments are optional (but always encouraged!). Voting will remain open until tomorrow evening, so you have about 30 hours to vote.

My Rankings - 

Still Images:

1. Shei - Stunning. She's bringing a lot of strength here (but also serenity).
  2. Mirjana - She looks absolutely breathtaking here. The only downside is that she doesn't really look like herself.
  3. Lenox - It's a good shot, but I do think it's overrated. The face isn't as strong as it could be.
  4. Chantelle - She did a good job. There's not really a whole lot to say about this one.
  5. Will - It's solid, but the expression could be a lot stronger. 
  6. Matthew - The angle is great. I just wish he had more power behind the eyes.
  7. Kari - It's decent. I like the angle of her face, but it's not the most memorable picture.
  8. Adam - Meh. This wasn't a good shoot for the guys. He doesn't look like a model at all.
  9. Keith - The bottom three shots are all laughable, but at least he's giving power behind the eyes.
  10. Ben - Ugh.
  11. Denzel - Also ugh.

Clips:

1. Lenox - She's killing it here. Her eyes completely sell everything she's doing.
  2. Mirjana - Stunning. I feel like you could pause this whenever and it'd be just as stunning every time.
  3. Shei - She did a great job. She just lost herself in the hair a bit more than the two above her.
  4. Will - I love the hair flip. He lost a bit of facial intensity in the middle but regained it by the end.
  5. Matthew - He did a good job. Wasn't anything remarkable, but solid enough.
  6. Chantelle - We didn't get to see her clip since only the photos were put up for fan voting, but I think it would've been decent.
  7. Keith - He actually did an okay job here. Like the still shot, the intensity behind his eyes is good.
  8. Denzel - He pulled this off better in motion. Not great by any means, but I like the serenity he brought to it.
  9. Adam - He did okay. Another one who did better in motion.
  10. Kari - I feel like she's one of the only ones who did worse in motion. It looked a bit clumsy and not fully present in the eyes.
  11. Ben - He had by far the worst wig of the week, which wasn't his fault, but it definitely hindered him here. This just wasn't good.

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! SHOOT #4 POSTED! (C21)

1. Kari

2. Chantelle

3. Mirjana

4. Lenox

5. Shei

6. Will

7. Adam 

8. Matthew

9. Ben

10. Denzel

11. Keith

Clips: