ANTM RE-Reloaded! All Cycles Completed!!!

rdhaley96

4676728786_a33c628695_b.jpg

Winner Announcement

Two capable, stunningly beautiful models stand before me, but only one of you can win.

Adrianne, you started out the competition decently, but we weren't sure how much potential you really had. Once you got your makeover, though, you started to truly shine, and the final stretch of the competition was 100% yours. You've improved leaps and bounds since the start, taking quite a few brilliant pictures along the way, and that improvement is truly commendable. We're inspired by your growth, resilience, and determination.

Giselle, you were a strong performer from the beginning, but you weren't just strong; you were consistent. In fact, your consistency was astonishing. Every single week apart from the Snake shoot, you were called in the top two, and even in that shoot, you were called fourth. While you might not have had as many "moments" in your portfolio as Adrianne, you've definitely been the more consistent one. We're also glad that we've started to see some real confidence from you. 

Both of you have done a great job, but ultimately, one of you is the clear winner. By a score of 8-4, the winner of cycle 1... is...

187b502b39daaf048ec98cea2105ba7a.jpg

:clap:Adrianne!!! :clap:

Congratulations, Adrianne! You might not have been the most consistent of the bunch, but you improved over the course of the competition more than anyone else, and your journey really has been inspiring. You've shown so much drive and determination, and I'm ecstatic to see you pull out the victory. You 100% deserve this win!

Giselle, you definitely gave Adrianne a run for her money, especially in the first half of the competition. Ultimately, you just didn't have a strong enough finish. Nonetheless, you should be proud about how well you did here. 

Now it's time for both of you to get out of here and go make your marks on the industry!

~Winner's Portfolio~

4+%255BANTM%255D_Adrianne02_%2528Douglas

tumblr_p5ig48tQ2V1x8j52jo1_400.jpg

tumblr_p5ikpt6ijN1x8j52jo2_r1_500.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPCURtPCbMQ

latest?cb=20190427163304&path-prefix=en

tumblr_p645frTzAb1x8j52jo1_500.jpg

187b502b39daaf048ec98cea2105ba7a.jpg

f671defda859e3ca5e3830fbf98db686.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZwvOfFMHxo

-

Here are the results of the portfolio battle:

Week 1: Adrianne - 6 / Giselle - 7
Week 2: Adrianne - 4 / Giselle - 9
Week 3: Adrianne - 13 / Giselle - 0
Week 4: Adrianne - 5 / Giselle - 8
Week 5: Adrianne - 11 / Giselle - 2
Week 6: Adrianne - 5 / Giselle - 8
Week 7.1: Adrianne - 13 / Giselle - 0
Week 7.2: Adrianne - 13 / Giselle - 0
Final Runway: Adrianne - 13 / Giselle - 0
Winner Pick: Adrianne - 13 / Giselle - 0

And here are the end of cycle stats -

Most FCOs: Adrianne (3)
Most Bottom 2 Appearances: Kesse, Shannon (3)
Biggest Rise in Placement: Giselle (+4 spots)
Biggest Fall in Placement: Robin (-5 spots)
Best COO Average: Giselle (2.14)
Best Overall Score: Adrianne (This is calculated differently from COO Average).

-

Overall, this was a great cycle to run! I think for the most part, we nailed the boot order from a modeling perspective (although Elyse probably did deserve 2nd despite her overall score not being good enough to get her there). In the end, we definitely ended up with the right winner.

The next cycle will kick off later today, and hint: it's a later one!

Edited by rdhaley96

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! WINNER REVEALED! (C1)

And the next cycle is...

americasnexttopmodel32.png

Cycle 21!

Photoshoot #1 - Wet & Wild

-

tumblr_pkqhepoXpm1x8j52jo1_500.jpg

Adam

tumblr_pkqhpxPLzD1x8j52jo1_500.jpg

Ben

tumblr_pkqifvpC1j1x8j52jo1_500.png

Chantelle

tumblr_pkqfaaZJdX1x8j52jo1_500.png

Denzel

tumblr_pkqggjJQKE1x8j52jo1_500.jpg

Ivy

tumblr_pkqgsaWFRp1x8j52jo1_500.jpg

Kari

tumblr_pkqh0mfwbf1x8j52jo1_500.jpg

Keith

tumblr_pkqis8rxGi1x8j52jo1_500.jpg

Lenox

tumblr_pkqjaaTiSB1x8j52jo1_500.jpg

Matthew

tumblr_pkqi490bvx1x8j52jo1_500.png

Mirjana

tumblr_pkqew9YjB91x8j52jo1_500.png

Raelia

tumblr_pkqfl89l7K1x8j52jo1_500.jpg

Romeo

tumblr_pkqf4a6PsD1x8j52jo1_500.jpg

Shei

tumblr_pkqg14tQj31x8j52jo1_500.jpg

Will

-

Like always, rank these pictures from best (1) to worst (14). Comments are optional (but always encouraged!). The model with the worst score this week will be eliminated. I'll leave voting open until Thursday morning, so you have about 40 hours to vote.

My Ranking:

1. Matthew - Very natural and effortless, but he's still bringing power and strength to the shot. He nailed it for me. 
  2. Mirjana - The expression is a touch too sexual, but she looks gorgeous, and it's overall a great picture of her. 
  3. Chantelle - I love the sense of motion and drama in this shot. She's committing here, and I like that. 
  4. Ben - I think his expression is a little too nonchalant, but I do really like this shot otherwise. The body is great. 
  5. Ivy - The shot is very eye-catching, and I love the inhale. The body language is a bit stiff, but it's still a very solid picture.
  6. Kari - It's decent. I'm not blown away by anything she's doing here, but I'm not mad at it, either. 
  7. Denzel - It looks like an ad, but more like a fitness ad. He looks great, but he doesn't necessarily look like a model.
  8. Adam - Great body, but the expression reads uncomfortable. It's 50/50 for me. 
  9. Keith - He looks good here, but it's kind of a boring picture. Very stiff body language (especially the arms). 
  10. Will - I like what he was going for, but he didn't really pull it off. Still, it's at least an interesting shot. 
  11. Lenox - Unpopular opinion alert, but I really dislike this shot. Her pose is stiff, her hair looks bad, and her mouth is hanging open. 
  12. Raelia - This is weak. It'd be better if she brought more power to her eyes, but even then it'd be middle of the pack. 
  13. Shei - Dreadful and for me the worst shot of the week. Nothing about this works in the slightest. However, I don't want her to leave yet.
  14. Romeo - Weird pose, and his neck looks as thick as a tree trunk. He's the only one to not have a full portfolio, so I'd rather send him out early.

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! NEW CYCLE AND PHOTOSHOOT #1 POSTED!

1. Matthew

2. Will

3. Denzel

4. Keith

5. Chantelle 

6. Lenox 

7. Adam 

8. Mirjana 

9. Ben  

10. Kari

11. Shei 

12. Ivy 

13. Romeo 

14. Raelia 

This one will be fun. I’ve never seen the season before, so I have nothing to go off but the actual pictures. 

1. Matthew

2. Denzel

3. Mirjana

4. Keith

5. Lenox

6. Ivy

7. Ben

8. Shei

9. Chantelle

10. Raelia

11. Adam

12. Kari 

13. Will

14. Romeo

Votes seem all over the place so far, so this should be an interesting one! 

• Like 1