ANTM RE-Reloaded! All Cycles Completed!!!

rdhaley96

Elimination #5

6 models stand before me, but I have just 5 photos in my hands, and these photos represent the five of you going abroad to Paris, France! The first name I'm going to call this week is...

latest?cb=20190427163304&path-prefix=en

Adrianne! This was by far the most convincing shot as an ad. You remembered the product and delivered arguably the most dynamic picture of the bunch. Congratulations on your second best photo to date! Your score this week was 23.

Also safe are...

Giselle - 41
Shannon - 43
Elyse - 57

Will Katie and Kesse please step forward? Only one of you will make it through. Katie, you're for sure one of the most beautiful girls in the bunch, and you definitely have a lot of commercial potential, but your performances in this competition have always been sort of middling. We haven't seen a true breakout shot from you yet. Kesse, you also are very beautiful, and you've had several strong weeks at this point. However, you've also had several terrible weeks. You're by far the most inconsistent contestant here. 

Based on overall scores, only one of you can continue on. And that person is...

2127883732_907ed6bb25.jpg

Congratulations, Kesse. I think you had without a doubt the worst picture this week, but the fact that you've had two great weeks is what saved you. We're past the halfway point now, and you can't afford any more inconsistency.

Katie, this means you are out. You're ultimately leaving because we've never seen you truly shine in a picture. I think you have it in you to be great, and I see a good future for you in commercial modeling, but we can't crown a winner just based on beauty and commercial potential. Best of luck to you.

~Eliminated Model's Portfolio~

5+%255BANTM%255D_Katie02_%2528Douglas_Bi

tumblr_p5ifubktK21x8j52jo1_250.jpg

5belastiderm_skincare5d_katie02.jpg?w=48

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWC4NlrKglQ

5bsupreme_protein5d_katie01.jpg?w=480&h=

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! ELIMINATION #5 POSTED! (C1)

4676728786_a33c628695_b.jpg

Photoshoot #6 - Wonderbra

-

tumblr_p645frTzAb1x8j52jo1_500.jpg

Adrianne

tumblr_p645rftqzF1x8j52jo1_500.jpg

Elyse

giselle14.jpg?w=480

Giselle

tumblr_p6443nMbJY1x8j52jo1_400.jpg

Kesse

tumblr_p6456tnsj21x8j52jo1_500.jpg

Shannon

-

Like always, rank these pictures from best (1) to worst (5). Comments are optional (but always encouraged!). Voting will remain open for about 30 hours.

My Ranking:

1. Giselle - All of the real pictures are terrible, so this is first by default. I think she could have done decently in the real shoot, too.
  2. Elyse - This is awful. Her expression is so vacant, like she wasn't ready for the shot to be taken. Still, it's the only real picture to show off the lingerie well. 
  3. Adrianne - She looks decent here (a little too sexual, maybe), but it doesn't show off the lingerie.
  4. Shannon - This would be a great men's underwear ad, but both Shannon and the lingerie disappear in this shot. Not good. 
  5. Kesse - The angle is absolutely terrible, and there's no life to this shot at all. You can see the lingerie, though, which is a plus. 
Edited by rdhaley96

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! PHOTOSHOOT #6 POSTED! (C1)

1. Elyse - the only real bra ad, serving us "French girl Tinder hook-up who doesn't speak English and is wondering how to ask this American boy to leave the money on the dresser"

2. Giselle

3. Adrienne's nostrils

4. Shannon

5. Kesse 

• Haha 1

I was stalling because this shoot is awful, and I had no idea how to rank it :haha:

1. Giselle (only because she’s lucky enough to not have a photo from the actual shoot!)

2. Adrianne (or the 1/3 of her you can see)

3. Shannon (or the 1/3 of her you can see)

4. Kesse (I’m skeptical there was no shot better than this :haha: I feel like she had to be at least slightly more engaged in one of them.)
5. Elyse (See my comments for Kesse. Though this should probably be placed higher, since you can actually see the underwear... but I hate this shot and how she has no interaction with the other model whatsoever).

• Like 1

I was wondering what you guys think I should do next week. Shannon opted out of the shoot in real life, so if she makes it to next week, should I try to find a photo for her, or should I stay true to her narrative (since she chose to not take part)? 

43 minutes ago, rdhaley96 said:

I was wondering what you guys think I should do next week. Shannon opted out of the shoot in real life, so if she makes it to next week, should I try to find a photo for her, or should I stay true to her narrative (since she chose to not take part)? 

is probably better from her to not have a photo if we consider her previous ones 🙂

Edited by .Rei
  • Like 1