ANTM RE-Reloaded! All Cycles Completed!!!

rdhaley96

Elimination #2

13 models stand before me, but I have just 12 photos in my hands. The first name I'm going to call this week is...

tumblr_om2om5YbKr1w6pb3no1_1280.jpg

Tiffany! This picture screams confidence. You really took this shoot by storm and delivered a campaign-worthy image. Congratulations! Your score this week was 60.

Also safe are...

Tatiana - 66
Michelle - 73
Keenyah - 98
Brandy - 146
Rebecca - 148
Lluvy - 151
Christina - 152
Naima - 163
Brittany - 165
Kahlen - 172

Will Noelle and Sarah please step forward? Only one of you will make it through. Noelle, I actually liked your picture this week. However, most of the public did not. You are definitely a pretty girl, but we don't see a model in pictures or in person. Sarah, you have an androgyny that I think you could make work with practice, but your pictures so far have been very bland. We're not sure if you can pull it together in the long run.

Based on overall scores, only one of you can continue on. And that person is...

tumblr_om2otuKEJR1w6pb3no1_1280.jpg

Congratulations, Noelle. You had both the better picture and the better overall score against Sarah. Work on really bringing more of that model to set.

Sarah, this means you are out. I think ultimately, your lack of confidence bit you in the butt. You definitely have potential on some level, but you can really only untap that by working more on yourself and your self esteem. Best of luck to you.

~Eliminated Model's Portfolio~

tumblr_om1e1jXTX51w6pb3no1_1280.jpg

tumblr_om2mr4NNuv1w6pb3no1_1280.jpg

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! ELIMINATION #2 POSTED! (C4)

b5e9bd83fc6b91e5c8c01df738323fd2.jpeg

Photoshoot #3 - Zodiac Signs

-

tumblr_p6xs1575D71x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Brandy

tumblr_p6xv457yOx1x8j52jo2_r1_1280.jpg

Brittany

tumblr_p6xt71sGu11x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Christina

tumblr_p6xuj6FAzs1x8j52jo2_r1_1280.jpg

Kahlen

tumblr_p6xua7xynD1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Keenyah

tumblr_p6xrqqDX3V1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Lluvy

tumblr_p6xvejvPlK1x8j52jo2_r1_1280.jpg

Michelle

tumblr_p6xst7E9vW1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Naima

tumblr_p6xreb9hLn1x8j52jo1_500.jpg

Noelle

tumblr_p6xtydrFJx1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Rebecca

tumblr_p6xsez5uhT1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Tatiana

tumblr_p6xu4mv3ik1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Tiffany

-

Like always, rank these pictures from best (1) to worst (12). Comments are optional (but always encouraged!). Voting will close tomorrow evening, so you have about 30-36 hours to vote.

My Ranking:

1. Keenyah - I love this shot. The pose is so unconventional, but she really makes it work for her. I just love the animalistic yet serene vibe.
  2. Michelle - The face is a little harsh, but she has the best pose of the bunch. I love her interaction with the pail. There's a regality here that I love.
  3. Brittany - Great body language. I think she could have caught the light a bit better, but that's a small nitpick. Definitely her best so far.
  4. Rebecca - The pose is on point. I love how elegant she looks in this picture. I think if she parted her lips, this would have been even better.
  5. Kahlen - I used to like this shot a lot more. On the one hand, I like the pose, but the shot as a whole feels a little clumsy. Still, she looks absolutely stunning.
  6. Christina - I like that she was able to actually relax her face this week. I would've liked a more adventurous pose, but all in all, it's a good shot.
  7. Tiffany - I feel like from Brittany to her, my order is pretty interchangeable. This is a good shot, but it just doesn't stand out as much as the others for me.
  8. Brandy - I love her body language here (especially the hands). The expression is lacking fire, though. I would've liked to see more commitment.
  9. Tatiana - The asymmetry of this picture bothers me so much. I love the left side; I just wish they would have duplicated it on the right.
  10. Naima - My bottom 3 this week are all terrible. Naima looks good in the styling, but the pose is so stiff; no tension at all. The expression is awful, too.
  11. Noelle - This doesn't read model in the slightest. The styling is terrible, and she's not committing here at all. it's laughably bad.
  12. Lluvy - Yeah, this is terrible. The styling didn't help her at all, but still, there's really nothing here that's redeemable. The expression is especially bad.
Edited by rdhaley96

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! PHOTOSHOOT #3 POSTED! (C4)

1. Michelle

2. Rebecca

3. Keenyah

4. Christina

5. Brittany

6. Kahlen

7. Naima

8. Brandy

9. Tiffany

10. Noelle

11. Tatiana

12. Lluvy (though not the worst in ANTM history, or even of the first four seasons when Tyra said that)

1. Keenyah - werk

2. Michelle

3. Christina - I wish that one leg was angled out instead of back, so close to perfect

4. Brittany

5. Brandy

6. Kahlen

7. Rebecca - I think I might be biased against her because I don't know why I don't like it... something about her face

8. Tiffany - WHY ARE THE CLAWS SO BIG
9. Tatiana

10. Naima

11. Noelle - I feel like one of the judges on the show said this looked like a dog peeing, and I will never unsee it

12. Lluvy - tragic

Edited by FrogLenzen
added numbers

01. Michelle

02. Keenyah

03. Brittany

04. Naima

05. Lluvy - I want her to stay for the next shoot.

06. Tiffany

07. Tatianna

08. Brandy

09. Noelle

10. Rebecca

11. Christina

12. Kahlen