ANTM RE-Reloaded! All Cycles Completed!!!

rdhaley96

Simplistic

01. Fatima

02. Eugena

03. Chantelle

04. Isis

05. Catherine

06. Amanda

07. Elyse 

08. Furonda

Dramatic

01. Fatima

02. Eugena

03. Chantelle

04. Catherine

05. Isis

06. Amanda

07. Furonda

08. Elyse

12 hours ago, FrogLenzen said:

America's Next Top Model 11 ANTM Winner McKeyCYCLE 11 ANALYSIS | Sarugan591's Blog

Elina Ivanova | Photos of America's Next Top Model ContestantsANTM alumni who are still working it: #20 Winnie C21 : ANTM

12 ANTM cycle 11 ideas | antm, antm cycle, america's next top modelPin by Jessica Stewart on America's Next Top Model | America's next top  model, America's next top model, Next top model

😍

The other picture I was thinking of using for this theme would have fitted with the vibe of this shoot - it could have been taken during this season on the season that Isis appeared on; I would show it but mnaybe I wanna save it :haha: 

Edited by *Chris

Photoshoot #7.1 - Simplistic

1. Eugena

2. Fatima

3. Amanda

4. Furonda

5. Catherine

6. Chantelle

7. Isis

8. Elyse

Photoshoot #7.2 - Dramatic

1. Fatima

2. Furonda

3. Chantelle

4. Catherine - Finally a good Catherine picture 🙂

5. Isis

6. Eugena

7. Elyse

8. Amanda

2 hours ago, Gonzalo said:

I never know that catherine has too many fans, i am really surprised, i remember that she had like four seconds of screen surprise GIF

this comment is kind of dense. She placed 6th on cycle 18 and 2nd her original cycle lol

the comment was just unnecessary 

Cycle 18 was basically BNTM All Stars. 

Previous series Contestant Original rank ANTM Cycle 18 rank
Cycle 2 Jasmia Robinson 3rd 14th
Cycle 3 Louise Watts Runner-up 12th (quit)
Cycle 5 Ashley Brown 4th 10th
Cycle 4 Catherine Thomas Runner-up 6th
Cycle 6 Alisha White Runner-up 4th (quit)
Cycle 5 Annaliese Dayes 7th 3rd
Cycle 5 Sophie Sumner Runner-up Winner

The equivalent contestants, if they were from ANTM Cycles instead of BNTM, would be: Shandi, Yaya, Jayla, Kahlen, Joanie, Kyle (lol) and Nik 

I saw them being referred to as "Lio" earlier this year (I forget where... an article or online profile or something) and I was confused because I thought it was some sort of rebranding... now I feel so dumb for not putting 2 and 2 together!!!!!! Forever my winner of Cycle 11 ❤️

Elimination #7

8 models stand before me, but I have just 7 photos in my hands. The first name I'm going to call this week is...

GrEUwzs.jpg q0Uy1zD.jpg

Catherine! The voters loved you this week, and rightly so. Your pictures fit the brief to a tee and still looked cohesive despite the difference in theme. Congratulations on your second FCO to date! Your score this week was 113 (42 S, 71 D).

Also safe are...

Amanda - 123 (63 S, 60 D)
Isis - 143 (77 S, 66 D)
Fatima - 158 (74 S, 84 D)
Eugena - 180 (96 S, 84 D)
Elyse - 198 (99 S, 99 D) (Underrated, NGL)

Will Chantelle and Furonda please step forward? Only one of you will make it through. Chantelle, you've had a pretty inconsistent run, taking a mix of great pictures and underwhelming ones. I loved your pictures this week, but for some reason, the voters completely turned on you. Furonda, you've also had an up and down run. You've impressed us with your creativity, but lately, it seems like you might just be running out of steam.

Based on overall scores, only one of you can continue on. And that person is...

imageedit-2-9804741381.jpg Winnie-Harlow:-Harpers-Bazaar-Australia-

Congratulations, Chantelle. Personally speaking, I can't really see where you went wrong this week, but I guess that's up to you to figure out if you want to stick around.

Furonda, this means you are out. You really gave it your all from week to week, and that's very admirable. At the end of the day, the other models just have more to work with. Regardless, you should be proud of the fact that you held your own for as long as you did. Best of luck to you.

~Eliminated Model's Portfolio~

furonda1.png

furonda2.jpg

Pics-Art-05-14-04-42-28-1.jpg

Pics-Art-05-17-11-30-12.jpg

20210521-135316-793.jpg

Remini20210525122548697.jpg

IMG-20210530-132515.jpg

IMG-20210530-132453.jpg

Thanks, @DorisAnn. You definitely didn't have it as easy working with Furonda as others had with their models, but your effort and creativity from week to week impressed me a lot. I still love that Jaguar shot. :wub: I think it says a lot that you managed to outlast a good handful of the more "experienced" models, and that's a big accomplishment in and of itself. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1