ANTM RE-Reloaded! All Cycles Completed!!!

rdhaley96

PfP7Byd.jpg

Winner Announcement

Two gorgeous, passionate, and talented women stand before me, but only one of you can win.

CariDee, you came into this competition a bit kooky and not so put together, but your photos told a different story entirely. You've taken risks in this competition that nobody else ever touched. Ultimately, despite your final runway performance, you definitely have grown as a model and become more refined. In the end, though, is this improvement enough to give you the title?

Melrose, you came into this competition as by far the most driven contestant. Your highs throughout this competition weren't as high as CariDee's, but you were certainly the more consistent model, and you killed it on the final runway. However, your attitude at times was somewhat off-putting. Despite that, is your body of work strong enough to snatch you the win? 

You've both made strong cases for yourself, but there can only be one. By a score of 13-6, the winner of cycle 7... is...

tumblr_p8dnhoaGi31x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

:clap:CARIDEE!!! :clap:

Congratulations, CariDee! Your portfolio was what gave you this win. Although you definitely has your lows in this competition, your highs were pretty much unrivaled. While you still have a good bit of work to do on the runway, you've still shown so much growth and have 100% earned this win!

Melrose, you gave it your all, but it ultimately wasn't enough. Still, you should be proud of everything you've accomplished here, and I have no doubt that your drive will get you places.

Now it's time for both of you to get out of here and go make your marks on the industry!

~Winner's Portfolio~

tumblr_p883gwE1L81x8j52jo1_500.jpg

tumblr_p8ag0gmRwX1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_p8aj9igiDT1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

22a5d0d79ce16c05c4715dc62828c16f930f8a90

tumblr_p8brd5609L1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_p8ciz6OCvl1x8j52jo3_r1_640.jpg

tumblr_p8ciz6OCvl1x8j52jo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_p8dggbZb0E1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

http://mformodels.blogspot.com/2006/11/antm-cycle-7-9th-episode-secret.html

tumblr_p8dnhoaGi31x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_p8dpztNu8m1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_p8dtbt2Qoj1x8j52jo1_500.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HCPySdM6_yI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQLlcXaGZ9U

-

Here are the results of the portfolio battle:

Week 1: CariDee - 16 / Melrose - 0
Week 2: CariDee - 3 / Melrose - 13
Week 3: CariDee - 0 / Melrose - 16
Week 4: CariDee - 16 / Melrose - 0
Week 5: CariDee - 8 / Melrose - 8
Week 6.1: CariDee - 16 / Melrose - 0
Week 6.2: CariDee - 4 / Melrose - 12
Week 7: CariDee - 16 / Melrose - 0
Week 8: CariDee - 2 / Melrose - 14
Week 9: CariDee - 11 / Melrose - 5
Week 10: CariDee - 9 / Melrose - 7
Week 11.1: CariDee - 14 / Melrose - 2
Week 11.2: CariDee - 15 / Melrose - 1
Final Runway: CariDee - 2 / Melrose - 14
Winner Pick: CariDee - 12 / Melrose - 4

And here are the end of cycle stats -

Most FCOs: CariDee (5)
Most Bottom 2 Appearances: Amanda, Christian (3)
Biggest Rise in Placement: AJ, Christian, Megan (+3 spots)
Biggest Fall in Placement: Jaeda (-6 spots)
Best COO Average: Melrose (2.636) (CariDee and Michelle were tied at 2.909).
Best Overall Score: CariDee (This is calculated differently from COO Average).

-

So that was cycle 7! I'd say we definitely improved this cycle by cutting contestants like Jaeda much sooner and taking the likes of AJ and Anchal further. In the end, the top two for this cycle was probably the correct one, and I'm happy with the way things turned out.

Cycle 12 will kick off soon!

• Like 6
  • Confused 1

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! WINNER REVEALED! (C7)

modelnoe-agentstvo.jpg

Photoshoot #1 - Childhood Games

-

tumblr_pb2ecsdkaP1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Allison

tumblr_pb266u7T3T1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Aminat

tumblr_pb2dp4oNhe1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Celia

tumblr_pb2dza4paO1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Fo

tumblr_pb25nlKJaG1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Isabella

tumblr_pb25eezAis1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Jessica

tumblr_pb25wuEJBW1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Kortnie

tumblr_pb2erctXeW1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

London

tumblr_pb26vlKjnf1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Natalie

tumblr_pb2d0882EK1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Nijah

tumblr_pb27b3lzg91x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Sandra

tumblr_pb26fzKQcM1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Tahlia

tumblr_pb2deqZv5t1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Teyona

-

Like always, rank these pictures from best (1) to worst (13). Comments are optional (but always encouraged!). Voting will close Sunday evening, so you have about two days to vote.

My Ranking:

1. London - The clear winner this week for me. She got into character perfectly while still looking fantastic.
  2. Allison - A bit overrated, but it's still one of the best this week. I love how she's sold the theme.
  3. Celia - I love how tall she looks here. She went for it more than almost anyone else.
  4. Nijah - Very pretty. Nothing amazing, but she sold the theme and looked good doing it.
  5. Fo - It's not a great picture of her from a modeling perspective, but she did a great job portraying the innocent brief.
  6. Teyona - It's a cool action shot. It's just too edgy for the brief.
  7. Natalie - Same feedback as Teyona's. Too unfriendly-looking, even though it's a good picture of her.
  8. Aminat - She looks like a model here, but like Teyona and Natalie, she's not meeting the brief at all.
  9. Jessica - It's not a great shot, but I like that she at least went for something different. 
  10. Tahlia - This isn't that bad to me. A bit stiff and poorly-acted, but it still gets the theme across.
  11. Sandra - This gives me nothing. She's saved by the composition of her picture. Otherwise, snooze.
  12. Kortnie - Boring. She looks like a plank of wood here and is being outshined by the model in front.
  13. Isabella - Super unflattering. It's interesting, though. I'll give her that.

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! PHOTOSHOOT #1 POSTED! (C12)

1. London: Best balance of modeling clothes and playing games. 

2. Allison: Adorable, if she was a bit more lively like London, she may have been #1. 

3. Fo: Very cute without losing the modeling aspect. 

4. Celia: Good use of prop and balance of the theme. 

5. Teyona: Amazing pose, but her chin could be lower and her expression doesn’t match the theme. 

6. Natalie: Good action pose but again, too serious.  

7. Nijah: Nice expression, basic pose but she’s making an effort to sell the clothes.  

8. Kortnie: Good face but she’s just hanging there, no angles.  

9. Aminat: Naturally beautiful but pose is a little boring and serious. 

10. Jessica: Interesting pose but her face is so wrong, she looks like one of the bad girls and not the innocent child.  

11. Sandra: No effort, head to toe she’s a flat board.  She may as well have been an extra.  

12. Tahlia: Bad face and amateur pose, I don’t see a model.  Honestly could go back and forth with her and last place.  

13. Isabella: I wanted to like it more than I do but it’s just really awkward, especially her hands.  

Elimination #1

13 models stand before me, but I have just 12 photos in my hands. The first name I'm going to call this week is...

tumblr_pb2erctXeW1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

London! This picture is so exuberant and beautiful. You captured the theme of this shoot wonderfully and struck a great balance between acting and modeling Congratulations! Your score this week was 40.

Also safe are...

Allison - 46
Celia - 62
Fo - 68
Natalie - 88
Teyona - 93
Aminat - 107
Nijah - 109
Sandra - 128
Kortnie - 149
Tahlia - 150

Will Isabella and Jessica please step forward? Only one of you will make it through. Isabella, you have a simple elegance about you that's really special, but your look can also come across as Plain Jane. Your picture this week fell completely flat. Jessica, you're a very naturally striking woman; some might call you a bombshell. However, we feel like your modeling style is contrived, and that carried over to your picture this week.

Both of you struggled this week, but one of you will be granted another chance. And that person is...

tumblr_pb25eezAis1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Congratulations, Jessica. Your picture was better than Isabella's, and that's what saved you this week. For the future, I want you to relax more into your shoots and be more aware of your environment.

Isabella, this means you are out. You are so beautiful in person, but I don't necessarily see you as being "model" beautiful. Your beauty might be a better fit for the acting world. Regardless, you have a maturity about you that's very admirable, and I think that can get you places. Best of luck to you.

~Eliminated Model's Portfolio~

tumblr_pb25nlKJaG1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! ELIMINATION #1 POSTED! (C12)