ANTM RE-Reloaded! All Cycles Completed!!!

rdhaley96

Elimination #9

5 models stand before me, but I have just 4 photos in my hands. You all definitely redeemed yourself in this shoot; not a bad picture in the bunch! Every one of you stepped up to the plate.

The first name I'm going to call this week is...

tumblr_p8dnhoaGi31x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

CariDee! You had a very rough week before, but you bounced back tremendously in this shoot. This picture is magnificent, and I think it's put you right back at the top of the pack. Congratulations on your third FCO to date! Your score this week was 29.

Also safe are...

Melrose - 51
Michelle - 59

Will Amanda and Anchal please step forward? Only one of you will make it through. Amanda, you have such a quirky look, and you've taken some great pictures. We feel like you lack the natural ability that some of the others have, though, and we're not sure if you have the time to catch up. Anchal, you are such a beautiful and striking woman, and there's no doubt that you have the goods to do great things. Your issue is a lack of self belief. We're not sure if that's something that can be remedied in the few weeks we have left. 

Based on overall scores, only one of you can continue on. And that person is...

tumblr_p8dmb0e7uY1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Congratulations, Amanda. This picture is strong, but we need to see even better next week. You have some catching up to do.

Anchal, this means you are out. I think with a bit more practice and a bit more self belief, you could have gone all the way, so it's a bummer to see you leave here. You've taken some truly fantastic pictures, though, and I am certain that you have the ability to continue doing just that post show. Best of luck to you.

~Eliminated Model's Portfolio~

tumblr_p882xb6dCp1x8j52jo1_500.jpg

tumblr_p8ahn0K4nH1x8j52jo1_500.jpg

tumblr_p8ajk1Z8XE1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_p8bn4kL9WF1x8j52jo1_500.jpg

tumblr_p8bq397vQi1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_on1t6pbpdH1w6pb3no1_1280.jpg

tumblr_p8ci48LYWY1x8j52jo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_p8dei4aEhh1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33H4EXeVQzc

anchal.jpg

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! ELIMINATION #9 POSTED! (C7)

PfP7Byd.jpg

Photoshoot #11 - Water Nymphs

-

tumblr_p8dpztNu8m1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

CariDee and Amanda

tumblr_p8dqdrCIIs1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Melrose

michelle.jpg

Michelle

-

Like always, rank these pictures from best (1) to worst (4). Comments are optional (but always encouraged!). Voting will close Thursday or Friday evening, so you have 2-3 days to vote.

My Ranking:

1. Melrose - Beautiful. I love the far-off look in her eyes and the overall serene vibe of her picture.

2. CariDee - I don't like the hand on her chest, but everything else is beautiful. She looks right at home.

3. Amanda - It's a bit clumsy, but I think that adds to the appeal. I just wish she had more connection with the camera.

4. Michelle - This isn't a great picture, and I'm not sure how she would have done in real life. She's at the bottom by default.

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! PHOTOSHOOT #11 POSTED! (C7)