ANTM RE-Reloaded! All Cycles Completed!!!

rdhaley96

1. Molly - This is the only photo I really like out of this shoot, and even then I'm kinda underwhelmed with the execution of this shoot overall. Refer to AusNTM 7's amazing shoot in Al Bastakiya in Dubai for a much stronger and editorial route they could have taken with this photoshoot. 

2. Brittani - Even though I'm putting this at second, I don't love it. I like her face, but the body language is awkward imo. I've seen this photo get a ton of praise and I've never understood it. 

3. Dalya

4. Jaclyn - It's not her fault, but if she had been styled better then this could have been a really strong image; the pencil skirt and the shoes are terrible. But she looks very Lindsey Wixson in the face which is very cool.

5. Hannah - Not terrible. I do like how caught-in-the-moment it is but she just looks uncomfortable. 

Elimination #10

5 models stand before me, but I have just 4 photos in my hands. The first name I'm going to call this week is...

tumblr_pek0hdPxV01x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Brittani! Minus a couple of shakier weeks, you've had a very consistent run in this competition. Even though this photo isn't perfect, you still did a great job this week, and I believe you're making a very compelling case for why you should win. Congratulations on your fourth FCO to date! Your score this week was 31.

Also safe are...

Molly - 42
Dalya - 55

Will Hannah and Jaclyn please step forward? Only one of you will make it through. Hannah, up until last week, you were never once called outside the top 3 in any shoot. The last two weeks, though, you've landed closer to the bottom. You've taken some truly fantastic photos, but we feel like your best work could definitely be behind you. Jaclyn, you've had a less consistent run, but your moments of excellence can't be denied. We love how you've adapted to the creatives for the shoots we've done, but we're still questioning if you truly have what it takes to be a high fashion model.

Based on overall scores, only one of you can continue on. And that person is...

tumblr_pejz3p7BFe1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Congratulations, Hannah. Despite your weaker performances lately, your overall consistency in this competition saved you, even though you took the worst picture this week. Moving forward, we need to see the Hannah we saw in the first half of this competition, because pictures like this don't do you justice.

Jaclyn, this means you are out. 💔 For such a cutesy, chipper girl, you had some seriously incredible moments in this competition, but these moments weren't enough to save you. While I'm not sure a high fashion career is in the cards for you, you've taken pictures in the past that have shut EVERYONE up, so I think you definitely have what it takes to continue proving people wrong. Best of luck to you.

~Eliminated Model's Portfolio~

tumblr_pe5gw4ERif1x8j52jo1_500.jpg

tumblr_pe7aum5QLd1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_pe978cLVup1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MsPcR-wyKJY

tumblr_peb16br8hU1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_pef1v3dBri1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_pegeuw8c5E1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_pehvmxq7sD1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

jaclyn.jpg

jaclyn2.jpg

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! ELIMINATION #10 POSTED! (C16)

34556046_sa.jpg

Photoshoot #11 - Moroccan Wedding

-

tumblr_peltplwy4g1x8j52jo2_540.jpg

Brittani #1

tumblr_peltplwy4g1x8j52jo1_540.jpg

Brittani #2

dalya6.jpg

Dalya #1

dalya7.jpg

Dalya #2

tumblr_peluciatLC1x8j52jo2_540.jpg

Hannah #1

tumblr_peluciatLC1x8j52jo1_540.jpg

Hannah #2

tumblr_peluwpdJUY1x8j52jo1_540.jpg

Molly #1

tumblr_peluwpdJUY1x8j52jo2_540.jpg

Molly #2

-

Like always, rank these pictures from best (1) to worst (8). You'll rank each model twice this week. Comments are optional (but always encouraged!). Voting will close tomorrow evening, so you have about 36 hours to vote.

My Ranking:

1. Molly #2 - Flawless. The narrative here is great, she looks so tall and elegant, it's breathtaking. Definitely in contention for the picture of the cycle.
  2. Molly #1 - The movement in this shot is everything. She's evoking such a rawness in this picture that I absolutely love.
  3. Brittani #1 - The composition of this shot is great, and I love the forlorn look in Brittani's eyes. Very pretty.
  4. Hannah #1 - The angles are a bit strange, but I think that makes this picture more interesting. I love how dynamic the shot feels as a whole.
  5. Dalya #2 - It's a beautiful close-up of her. She's not doing much more than resting on her looks, but it's working for her here.
  6. Dalya #1 - It's a solid picture. I think her expression looks a bit sleepy, but other than that, it's a perfectly decent shot.
  7. Brittani #2 - I like the narrative she's attempting to create, but it's just too stiff. I would have liked to see her create a more interesting shape with her body.
  8. Hannah #2 - This just looks uncomfortable. The body isn't bad, but the expression reads pained, which throws the entire picture off.

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! PHOTOSHOOT #11 POSTED! (C16)