ANTM RE-Reloaded! All Cycles Completed!!!

rdhaley96

34556046_sa.jpg

Photoshoot #7 - Crazy For Fashion

-

tumblr_pegdm5B0v91x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Brittani

dalya2.jpg

Dalya

tumblr_pegeudsYNw1x8j52jo1_640.jpg

Hannah

tumblr_pegeuw8c5E1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Jaclyn

tumblr_pegeiePMlF1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Kasia

tumblr_pegcgsmgaP1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Mikaela

tumblr_pegesz3VWX1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Molly

monique.jpg

Monique

-

Like always, rank these pictures from best (1) to worst (8). Comments are optional (but always encouraged!). Voting will close Thursday evening, so you have about two days to vote.

My Ranking:

1. Jaclyn - Legendary. She's doing absolutely everything right in this picture. It's sinister, deranged, just perfect.
  2. Molly - Almost just as good as Jaclyn's for me. This picture of Molly is super underrated; she got the unhinged feeling across perfectly.
  3. Monique - I guess this would be "crazy for vintage clothing?" I don't really see crazy here, but she looks phenomenal in this picture.
  4. Brittani - She did way better on set than what this picture shows, but I don't think it's a bad shot. The look in her eyes definitely sells the theme for me.
  5. Kasia - She got the theme across for sure, and I like that. Unfortunately, she lost the model. Overall, A for effort but B- for execution.
  6. Dalya - The pose is cool, but the shot overall is just okay for me. I'm not sure how she would've done in real life, either.
  7. Hannah - This picture comes across as a bit pedestrian for me. She tried, but it just reads bad actress. I don't see a model, either.
  8. Mikaela - It's flat. I like what she was going for with her pose, but the close-up is pretty bad. It's just not a flattering picture of her.

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! PHOTOSHOOT #7 POSTED! (C16)

1. Hannah

2. Molly

3. Jaclyn

4. Brittani- This was clear sabotage so I’m giving her a second chance 

5. Dalya

6. Mikaela

7. Kasia

8. Monique 

(Post edit: I switched Dalya from 4 to 5)

Edited by RTVFan
  • Like 1