ANTM RE-Reloaded! All Cycles Completed!!!

rdhaley96

Ad:

1. Kahlen - People criticize this photo a lot for the cheesy grin but I think the smile looks good and doesn't look cheesy or overdone at all. I think this pic perfectly fits Covergirl's brand at the time. It's fresh, youthful and energetic. The glisten in her eyes is beautiful. I love this photo!

2. Michelle - Her face looks soft and pretty; the photo just lacks umph and she just looks hesitant. If the styling and photography were better and if this was more cropped in on her face, I think this photo has potential.

3. Brittany - I like the energy and the enthusiasm, but the smile is borderline snarly and I don't like the shadow going across her eyes. And also I just don't think she looks very fresh. 

Commercial

1. Kahlen - Solid commercial. 

2. Brittany - I imagine her doing a good job, but of course hard to judge without an actual commercial. 

3. Michelle - Given she was kinda timid and awkward, I can't imagine her doing a good commercial. 

Edited by kebin65

15 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

Not those #1 votes...

I think she did well in the commercial. Michelle would probably have been an anxious mess and Brittany might have been a bit too chaotic. LOL. For the photo, I usually just rank the people without photos lower than those that do, in the case that the photo that actually exists isn't horrendous or anything.

• Like 3

Purely based on their performances here and not on who I want to stay.  

Ad:

1. Kahlen: The most friendly and approachable picture, a little cheesy but cute. 

2. Brittany:  Not the best angle on her but her personality would lend well to an actual CoverGirl ad. 

3. Michelle: Too tense and serious for “easy, breezy, beautiful CoverGirl” and she would probably not do as well as the other two in real life.  

Commercial: 

1. Kahlen:  Sweet with a little spice in her voice. 

2. Brittany: She had a tendency to over-exaggerate her voice and facial expressions during that train wreck teleprompter challenge at panel so I think she would be engaging but a little too over the top in her delivery.  

3. Michelle: She came off awkward and overwhelmed in challenges that require public speaking so I think she would struggle.  

1 hour ago, Deeee said:

I think she did well in the commercial. Michelle would probably have been an anxious mess and Brittany might have been a bit too chaotic. LOL. For the photo, I usually just rank the people without photos lower than those that do, in the case that the photo that actually exists isn't horrendous or anything.

She looks scary!

1 minute ago, 1234567890 said:

I love Kahlen but I just never liked that photo.

I don't like it either, and I am probably her biggest stan. LOL. Just never found her scary looking, but I know some people do. Just hoping we get the righteous Top 2 that is Kahlen + Brittany.

• Like 1