ANTM RE-Reloaded! All Cycles Completed!!!

rdhaley96

1. Brittany

2. Kahlen

3. Michelle

4. Christina

5. Keenyah

Out of the photos from the actual shoot (including Naima, excluding Michelle), Brittany and Kahlen are soooo far ahead of the rest.

But that is a great photo of Michelle!

Edited by kebin65
  • Like 1

Elimination #9

5 models stand before me, but I have just 4 photos in my hands. The first name I'm going to call this week is...

tumblr_p73z489Sbu1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Brittany! You've come such a long way since the start of the competition. This picture is magnificent and a perfect display of sensuality. You were up against some great pictures this week, so the fact that you landed on top says a lot. Congratulations on your third FCO to date! Your score this week was 25.

Also safe are...

Kahlen - 51
Michelle - 66

Will Christina and Keenyah please step forward? Only one of you will make it through. Christina, you've spent most of the competition delivering pictures that are serviceable but unmemorable. I think you've definitely stepped up your game in the last few weeks, but you still lack presence in person. Keenyah, you had one of the strongest starts, but over the course of the competition, you fell apart. I will say that in my opinion, this week was almost a return to form for you.

Based on overall scores, only one of you can continue on. And that person is...

tumblr_p73xtaHbzU1x8j52jo2_r1_1280.jpg

Congratulations, Christina. Your improvement over the last few weeks is what saved you. What you need to work on now is leaving a more lasting impression.

Keenyah, this means you are out. It's a shame that you weren't able to keep up the momentum you started with, but I think it speaks volumes that your strong start managed to get you all the way to 5th place. I think you definitely have a chance to succeed in more commercial markets, so that might be the route to take moving forward. Best of luck to you.

~Eliminated Model's Portfolio~

tumblr_p6umicssvW1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_om2o9wQfUq1w6pb3no1_1280.jpg

tumblr_p6xua7xynD1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_o2x0dkzgzh1u5de6io4_500.jpg

tumblr_p6y51qkKeD1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_p6yd6eIMFI1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_p7233aD4Bv1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_p739ypOLah1x8j52jo2_r1_1280.jpg

tumblr_p73xd03sYR1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! ELIMINATION #9 POSTED! (C4)

b5e9bd83fc6b91e5c8c01df738323fd2.jpeg

Photoshoot #10 - African Dance

-

tumblr_p741pl8yAk1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Brittany

candice_held_christina02.jpg

Christina

tumblr_p740kicK1A1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Kahlen

michelle03_zarrin_henna.jpg

Michelle

-

Like always, rank these pictures from best (1) to worst (4). Comments are optional (but always encouraged!). Voting will close tomorrow evening, so you have about 36 hours to vote.

My Ranking:

1. Brittany - With Naima gone, this is clearly the best for me. I love the dramatic arm placement and the seductive expression. It's not as strong as her last two pictures, but she's still going strong.

2. Michelle - I love this styling on her. I'm not sure how she would have done in real life, but I think she could've done a solid job if this photo is anything to go off of.

3. Christina - She really doesn't have much post-show work at all. Despite that, I do think this photo is a good fit for the theme, even if (like Michelle) I'm not sure how the real shoot would have gone for her.

4. Kahlen - Oof, this is bad. Despite past shoots where she's looked confident, she looks so insecure and uncomfortable in this one. I do think this could have been salvaged with a better expression, though.

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! PHOTOSHOOT #10 POSTED! (C4)