ANTM RE-Reloaded! All Cycles Completed!!!

rdhaley96

Elimination #7

8 models stand before me, but I have just 7 photos in my hands, and these photos represent the seven of you traveling abroad to Bali, Indonesia! The first name I'm going to call this week is...

tumblr_pj56xmjocO1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Nina! You actually tied with another contestant this week, but while your picture was polarizing, far more voters preferred you to the runner-up. Personally, I love this shot! I think you owned the quirky sort of character with ease. Congratulations on your second FCO to date! Your score this week was 42.

Also safe are...

Jourdan - 42
Chris - 77
Marvin - 87
Cory - 89
Don - 100

Will Jiana and Renee please step forward? Only one of you will make it through. Jiana, you started this competition as arguably the one to beat, taking three top two pictures in a row. Over time, though, you dropped in the ranks, and you've now just had your third off week in a row. You have the goods, but your trajectory isn't promising. Renee, you started off a bit mediocre, but you've steadily improved from week to week. You fell back to the bottom in this shoot, but have you made up enough ground overall to best Jiana?

Based on overall scores, only one of you can continue on. And that person is...

tumblr_pj4tezL0X81x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Congratulations, Jiana. Your first few weeks were definitely your saving grace. Moving forward, we need to see that Jiana back. Hopefully Bali lights a fire under you.

Renee, this means you are out. You are seriously such a stunning woman, and I think your improvement in this competition is commendable. Ultimately, you just didn't have enough shining moments that could have possibly saved you. Keep practicing, keep improving, and I could definitely see you having a solid career. Best of luck to you.

~Eliminated Model's Portfolio~

tumblr_pis3io3H2o1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_pitwpshHDG1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_piu3afhRmg1x8j52jo2_r1_500.jpg

tumblr_pivxly3NZo1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_pj1kvagfjj1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_pj3mr79LXi1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_pj55kpBIDh1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! ELIMINATION #7 POSTED! (C20)

antm-cw-poster.jpg

Photoshoot #8 - "Animorphs"

-

tumblr_pjal22BbTZ1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Chris

tumblr_pjan6pv3kA1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Cory

tumblr_pjamk9v4cv1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Don

tumblr_pjakty2gFL1x8j52jo1_640.jpg

Jiana

tumblr_pjaklvBlFv1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Jourdan

tumblr_pjamrtFQZJ1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Marvin

tumblr_pjaoh4scqO1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Nina

-

Like always, rank these pictures from best (1) to worst (7). Comments are optional (but always encouraged!). Voting will close either Thursday or Friday evening, so you have 2-3 days to vote.

My Ranking:

1. Nina - Duh. Not even remotely a competition this week.
  2. Marvin - I love that he finally went for something different facially. It's an interesting shot.
  3. Jiana - Her eyes are a bit sleepy, but other than that, I like her elegance and connection to the snake.
  4. Chris - His features photographed well, but he reads a bit stiff here. I would've liked him to be looser.
  5. Jourdan - Boring, but not offensively bad. This could've been salvaged with even just a little life in her expression.
  6. Cory - NAGL. I like how his eyes pierce through, but that's about it. It's kind of terrible, but at least he went for it?
  7. Don - Time for him to go, IMO. This picture is both dull and pretty dreadful, and his body of work is the weakest.

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! PHOTOSHOOT #8 POSTED! (C20)

I always feel like the makeup seemed a bit half-assed in this one. Like it was only part finished on most of the models. And the stylist can burn in hell.

Nina - See, I'm not a hater!

Marvin - Makeup and expression are good, but a T-SHIRT?!! Really??

Chris - makeup and expression is much worse than Marvin IMO, what's with the green in his hairline? But at least the clothes are better

Don - soooooo boring but at least I don't actively dislike it

Cory - I hate everything about this

Jourdan - she looks like if Farrah Fawcett at age 30 drowned and then turned into a zombie. Seriously the styling is one of the worst ever and the lighting is the worst of the bunch here

Jiana - Makeup. Hair. Expression. Pose. Outfit. Garbage garbage garbage garbage garbage

• Like 1