ANTM RE-Reloaded! All Cycles Completed!!!

rdhaley96

1. Courtney

2. Cody

3. Binta - the only shot of her I ever liked

4. India - this hair-to-the-side pose is going to come in handy later...

5. Cory Anne - it's cool but I don't like the eyes/arms

6. Paige

7. Tash

8. Tatianna - girl, why you reaching for the blue soda, it's already in front of you

9. Beyonce Cherish

10. Giah

11. Marissa

Elimination #4

11 models stand before me, but I have just 10 photos in my hands. The first name I'm going to call this week is...

tumblr_pvqooe29UG1x8j52jo2_r1_500.jpg

Courtney! You've been doing pretty consistently well up to this point, but you landed on top this week. I think this picture is fantastic; so intriguing and sinister. Congratulations for finally nabbing the top spot! Your score this week was 57.

Also safe are...

India - 64
Cory Anne - 65
Cody - 72
Tatiana - 91
Binta - 110
Cherish - 118
Giah - 125
Marissa - 129

Will Paige and Tash please step forward? Only one of you will make it through. Paige, we see in you a girl who is eager to succeed, but we also see a girl who lacks versatility. While we can see you doing well in commercial modeling, you haven't proven to us that you're truly capable of a high fashion career. Tash, you were at the very top of the pack the first two weeks, but you took a massive tumble and haven't recovered. We think that you're Paige's opposite; that while you have high fashion potential, we're not sure you can be commercial.

I find this bottom 2 really interesting, because up until this week, you two were the only ones who had ever gotten called first, yet here you are at the bottom. Based on overall scores, only one of you will continue on. And that person is...

tumblr_pvqolnpuPX1x8j52jo1_640.jpg

Congratulations, Paige. This picture isn't terrible, but I don't find it all that inspiring. Ultimately, you showed us last week that you are capable of high fashion. We need to see more of that moving forward.

Tash, this means you are out. It's disheartening to see how far you've fallen over the last few weeks, because I think you could have possibly gone very deep in this competition. I think what you need to work on is loosening up on set and working on broadening your overall appeal. Regardless, even though your run was short, you should be proud of what good you were able to accomplish. Best of luck to you.

~Eliminated Model's Portfolio~

tumblr_pv0v48gOi31x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_pvdscnRieK1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_pvnd8nQjjZ1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tash1.jpg

• Sad 1

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! ELIMINATION #4 POSTED! (C23)

ANTM-VH1.jpg

Photoshoot #5 - Training With Chanel Iman

-

tumblr_pw3p9i01931x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Binta

IMG_20201030_003227.jpg.14dd84381a4ebe89

Cherish

tumblr_pw3p9vtJP21x8j52jo2_r1_1280.jpg

Cody

tumblr_pw3p8jt9wr1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Cory Anne

tumblr_pw3p92aVwC1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Courtney

giah1.jpg

Giah

tumblr_pw3p77suj01x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

India

tumblr_pw3p5hTYoK1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Marissa

tumblr_pw3p6oX9z31x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Paige

tumblr_pw3p7pM2SL1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Tatiana

-

Like always, rank these pictures from best (1) to worst (10). Comments are optional (but always encouraged!). Voting will close Saturday evening, so you have about two days to vote.

My Ranking:

1. Binta - It's terrific. She got into the spirit of the shoot for sure, and I love how much "toughness" she exudes.
  2. Cody - Minus her face being out of focus (not her fault), Cody's doing an amazing job here. I love the feeling of determination behind her expression.
  3. Courtney - This shot reads as one of the most authentic ones. I do think she looks a bit older, but I love the overall vibe of her picture.
  4. Cory Anne - I love her energy in this shot. She doesn't 100% come off as a model, but I still like this picture.
  5. Paige - It's cool how the shot is split in half with each model on one side. I would have liked a stronger expression from Paige, but she still did well.
  6. Tatiana - I wish there was a bit more energy behind her expression, but it's a solid picture. I love her leg positioning.
  7. Cherish - I love the look in her eyes here. This picture definitely fits the brief well. Thanks to @Gonzalo for finding it.
  8. Giah - It's a decent enough picture, but I can't see her doing an amazing job here. 
  9. India - She doesn't register as a model at all here; Chanel is owning this picture.
  10. Marissa - Chanel steals this shot completely. Marissa just looks greasy and unfocused. Not an appealing shot of her at all.
Edited by rdhaley96

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! PHOTOSHOOT #5 POSTED! (C23)