ANTM RE-Reloaded! All Cycles Completed!!!

rdhaley96

1 hour ago, FrogLenzen said:

Naima, I'm extremely disappointed in you. ... do you know that you had a possibility to win? Do you know that all of America is rooting for you? Do you know that? And then you come in here and treat this like a joke?

This made me laugh when I really needed it. Thank you so much.

Yikes! I knew Naima was going to be in the B3, but I definitely thought she'd have a good enough overall score to stay safe. These are moments when I wish we did a Comeback.

1. Kahlen - Iconic. Give this girl the FCO please. 

2. Christina

3. Tiffany

4. Keenyah

5. Rebecca

6. Brittany

7. Michelle

01. Christina - I’d never noticed this shot until now. There’s something very 80s about it and it’s beautiful.

02. Michelle - I like the campy vibe. It’s nice to see something a bit more fun from her.

03. Brittany - She looks beautiful.

04. Keenyah - It isn’t her best but she’s stronger than the girls below.

05. Kahlen - I don’t find this photo to be iconic at all. I find it to be full of teeth and snarly. Another mediocre photo to add to the collection.

06. Tiffany - Unless one of the seven deadly sins is something to do with a hooker then I’m not impressed.

07. Rebecca - Meh.

Edited by Zoey
  • Confused 3

Elimination #7

7 models stand before me, but I have just 6 photos in my hands, and these photos represent the six of you traveling abroad to Cape Town, South Africa! The first name I'm going to call this week is...

tumblr_p725cvVJnV1x8j52jo2_r1_1280.jpg

Kahlen! You've had some very strong weeks up to this point, but you never quite won the voting public over enough to take the top spot. This week, however, you did just that. The way you were able to push through in spite of the circumstances is truly admirable. Congratulations on a great week and a great photo! Your score this week was 27.

Also safe are...

Christina - 38
Tiffany - 78
Brittany - 85
Keenyah - 98

Will Michelle and Rebecca please step forward? Only one of you will make it through. Michelle, you don't necessarily register as a model in person, but you've taken quite a few strong pictures in this competition. This week, however, you faltered, and we're not sure about your potential in the long run. Rebecca, you take solid pictures from week to week. You've never really amazed us, but you've never done horribly, either. Ultimately, we're not sure if you have what it takes to step up your game.

Based on overall scores, only one of you can continue on. And that person is...

tumblr_p722t3V41K1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Congratulations, Michelle. Your body of work was more than enough to keep you safe. We need to see better from you moving forward, though.

Rebecca, this means you are out. You've done well to make it this far, but in the end, you just never really had that standout moment. You're a beautiful girl, and I could definitely see you doing well in catalogue or commercial modeling if that's the route you want to go. Best of luck to you.

~Eliminated Model's Portfolio~

tumblr_om1esx2FnH1w6pb3no1_1280.jpg

tumblr_om2npkUZzy1w6pb3no1_1280.jpg

tumblr_p6xtydrFJx1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_o2x0dkzgzh1u5de6io8_500.jpg

tumblr_p6y5dmeAod1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_p6ycn29Zdf1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

rebecca17_heather_drake.jpg

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! ELIMINATION #7 POSTED! (C4)

b5e9bd83fc6b91e5c8c01df738323fd2.jpeg

Photoshoot #8 - Animals for Lubriderm

-

tumblr_p73be0NA1W1x8j52jo2_r1_1280.jpg

Brittany

tumblr_p73aa8u07I1x8j52jo2_r1_1280.jpg

Christina

tumblr_p73b0rQbRZ1x8j52jo2_r1_1280.jpg

Kahlen

tumblr_p739ypOLah1x8j52jo2_r1_1280.jpg

Keenyah

tumblr_p73al40oRw1x8j52jo2_r1_1280.jpg

Michelle

ivon_david_02.jpg

Tiffany

-

Like always, rank these pictures from best (1) to worst (6). Comments are optional (but always encouraged!). Voting will close tomorrow evening, so you have 30-36 hours to vote.

My Ranking:

1. Kahlen - #1-4 are all pretty interchangeable for me this week, but she more than anyone here really committed to the theme. This is so animalistic and interesting. 

2. Brittany - Gorgeous. She looks amazing in the costuming, and she used her props to her advantage. It's up there as one of her best so far.

3. Christina - I love how much she got into character. Her legs look great, and I love the hand positioning. The only negative is that her jaw is a bit tense.

4. Michelle - Even though I have this in 4th, I still think it's great. She looks so confident and sexy here. If she would've elongated herself more, I'd have this higher.

5. Keenyah - It's not a great shot. I think she's trying to give a dynamic pose, but the whole shot just reads stiff. To be fair, her costuming isn't great.

6. Tiffany - She didn't really have much to work with. I guess she'd be a lion here or something? Regardless, this also isn't a great shot.

Edited by rdhaley96