ANTM RE-Reloaded! All Cycles Completed!!!

rdhaley96

Elimination #9

5 models stand before me, but I have just 4 photos in my hands. The first name I'm going to call this week is...

tumblr_olwu40plfu1w6pb3no1_1280.jpg

Eva! You've really started bringing your A-game over the last few weeks! This picture is fantastic. We've loved seeing just how much you've improved since the start. Congratulations on your second best photo to date! Your score this week was 31.

Also safe are...

Amanda - 35
Yaya - 59

Will Nicole and Toccara please step forward? Only one of you will make it through. Nicole, your pictures from week to week are great. However, we feel like you've plateaued in this competition. We liked that we saw a little more personality in your picture this week, but you're up against someone who shows us tons of personality every week. Toccara, your highs as a whole haven't been quite as high as Nicole's, but you offer something different. Your personality consistently lights up the room. With that said, is what you have to offer more compelling to the voters than what Nicole has to offer?

As I was tallying up the overall scores, I did not realize exactly how close the two of you were. The person staying just barely made it through this week. And that person is...

tumblr_nzzh3qcbjP1rtrxuao1_400.jpg

Congratulations, Nicole. Your body of work is just a hair stronger than Toccara's, all things considered; you're staying by less than half of a percentage point. I don't agree with this decision personally, but there's no denying you can take a strong picture. We need to see you give all you've got next week.

Toccara, this means you are out. 💔 Speaking from my own perspective, I would have loved to see you win this cycle. While your body of work wasn't the strongest against the others, you are a true trailblazer, and it's hard to beat your personality. You've represented for plus-sized people like nobody else I've seen, and I have no doubt that you'll go on to do great things outside this competition. I don't think you'll need it, but regardless, best of luck to you.

~Eliminated Model's Portfolio~

tumblr_p6qbx4hyLD1x8j52jo2_r1_1280.jpg

tumblr_olsg0wlbJE1w6pb3no1_1280.jpg

tumblr_p6sc8afh7D1x8j52jo1_500.jpg

tumblr_olvyonYTUw1w6pb3no1_1280.jpg

tumblr_p6snq5RvNi1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

ws19pTT.jpg

tumblr_p6st1mDKK91x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwKX6_P6g_c

toccara-jones.jpg

• Sad 2

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! ELIMINATION #9 POSTED! (C3)

America's+Next+Top+Model+ANTM+Cycle+3+Mo

Photoshoot #10 - Harajuku on a Motorcycle

-

tumblr_p6sytbOGZU1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Amanda

tumblr_p6sz38sl211x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Eva

nicole_batch629_03.jpg

Nicole

tumblr_p6sy6cvNmw1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Yaya

-

Like always, rank these pictures from best (1) to worst (4). Comments are optional (but always encouraged)! Voting will remain open until tomorrow evening, so you have about 36 hours to vote.

My Ranking:

1. Amanda - The only truly good shot from this week. Even still, I don't love it. I would've liked to see her commit even more with her expression.

2. Eva - It's alright. The body is good, but the close-up could be a lot stronger. 

3. Nicole - Dead woman walking this week, but almost anything is better than Yaya's shot. 

4. Yaya - Yikes, this is terrible. I like that she went for something different, but nothing about this is flattering.

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! PHOTOSHOOT #10 POSTED! (C3)