ANTM RE-Reloaded! All Cycles Completed!!!

rdhaley96

17 hours ago, RTVFan said:

1. Raina

2. Simone

3. Anslee

4. Alexandra
5. Tatianna

6. Angelea

7. Alasia

8. Brenda

9. Jessica

10. Krista

11. Naduah

12. Ren- She created COVID through this picture 

I saw that you edited your vote. Could you let me know what you changed? I really don't want to have to go back through and tally up every single vote again, lol.

5 hours ago, rdhaley96 said:

I saw that you edited your vote. Could you let me know what you changed? I really don't want to have to go back through and tally up every single vote again, lol.

Yes! I only switched Tatianna and Angelea. 

Elimination #2

12 models stand before me, but I have just 11 photos in my hands. The first name I'm going to call this week is...

tumblr_pcrh2imdqv1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Raina! Out of 21 voters this week, 20 of them voted you the best of the week, and that's not at all a surprise. This picture is sensational. You really know how to connect with your eyes. Congratulations! Your score this week was 26.

Also safe are...

Alexandra - 74
Anslee - 86
Simone - 101
Jessica - 120
Alasia - 138
Krista - 164
Brenda - 176
Tatianna - 177
Naduah - 177

Will Angelea and Ren please step forward? Only one of you will make it through. Angelea, you have a fiery personality and a clear drive for this competition. Your portfolio so far has been mixed, with a solid picture last week and a bad one this week. Ren, you don't have the drive Angelea has, but there's no denying you're intriguing. Your picture last week was among the best, but this week, your picture was voted the worst.

Based on overall scores, only one of you can continue on. And that person is...

tumblr_pcr72xzczj1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

:blink:

Congratulations, Ren. Your photo from last week was what saved you here. You know what we want to see from you, so now it's time to show it.

Angelea, this means you are out. Yikes, people aren't going to be happy about this. I thought you were going to go so much further. I guess this goes to show how vulnerable you are in the beginning of the competition. Regardless, you are definitely the type of person who makes things happen, and I expect no less from you in the real world. Best of luck to you.

~Eliminated Model's Portfolio~

tumblr_pcm8snsvyr1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_pcr8c9Rvd71x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

• Sad 1

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! ELIMINATION #2 POSTED! (C14)
4 minutes ago, RTVFan said:

Is this a freaking joke???

Edit: Why are Ren’s previous scores saving her?

That's how the format of the game has worked from the beginning. Weekly scores determine the bottom 2, but overall score between the bottom 2 determines who leaves. Usually, that makes things work out for the better. Not so much this time, lol.

Edited by rdhaley96

2 minutes ago, rdhaley96 said:

That's how the format of the game has worked from the beginning. Weekly scores determine the bottom 2, but overall score between the bottom 2 determines who leaves. Usually, that makes things work out for the better. Not so much this time, lol.

CLEARLY