ANTM RE-Reloaded! All Cycles Completed!!!

rdhaley96

1. Nik

2. Bre

3. Nicole - I don't think I really want her to go home but... I don't love this shot

4. Lisa - A shame that she didn't get the chance to do this shoot because she does dynamic poses

5. Jayla LMAO they bussed her so hard with this shoot that I have to mention it. Let's have all the models be in the center of their photos with a spotlight except Jayla

Edited by FrogLenzen

Elimination #10

4 models stand before me, but I have just 3 photos in my hands. The first name I'm going to call this week is...

tumblr_o9h6622btj1vyzv5yo1_1280.jpg

Nik! You did a phenomenal job this week. Your picture exudes confidence, strength, and poise. Congratulations on your third best photo to date! Your score this week was 20.

Also safe is...

Bre - 26

Will Lisa and Nicole please step forward? Only one of you will make it through. Lisa, you entered this competition as the resident "wild child," yet your pictures showed us you could be more than just that. Lately, though, we haven't been feeling that same spark from you that we saw in some of your earliest work. Nicole, we look at you and see someone who has a lot of potential to succeed, and you've definitely had some great weeks in this competition. However, we feel like you still haven't mastered your potential. 

Based on overall scores, only one of you can continue on. And that person is...

Lisa.jpg.97ca2785d5ae3d10d563fd0b1c79c6c1.jpg

Congratulations, Lisa. Your body of work definitely hasn't been up to your usual standard lately, but it's still a stronger one than Nicole's. We're approaching the very end, so it's now time to really kick things into high gear.

Nicole, this means you are out. Like I said, I think you have so much potential to succeed, and if potential alone decided the outcome of this competition, I'm sure you'd be the winner. However, we just don't feel like you're as ready as some of these other girls to make it big right now. With time, I think you could be a huge success, but you're just not quite there yet. Best of luck to you.

~Eliminated Model's Portfolio~

tumblr_nqzpx50sxJ1u5q3kko3_1280.jpg

tumblr_p7be0wEafI1x8j52jo1_500.jpg

tumblr_p7ck4uu1ua1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_o0cdiqBfYt1u5de6io1_1280.jpg

tumblr_omcruzUM2a1w6pb3no1_1280.jpg

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! (2.0) ELIMINATION #10 POSTED! (C5)

61boIdqGVlL._SL1000_.jpg

Photoshoot #12.1 - CoverGirl Ad

-

tumblr_o1bilkga9d1u5de6io1_1280.jpg

Bre

1292614418_221.jpg

Lisa

tumblr_o1bivqUdSP1u5de6io1_1280.jpg

Nik

-

Photoshoot #12.2 - CoverGirl Commercial

-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i56RXmOXUkg

-

Like always, rank these pictures/commercials from best (1) to worst (3). Comments are optional (but always encouraged!). Voting will stay open until at least tomorrow evening.

My Rankings - 

Ad:

1. Lisa - None of these pictures are great, but hers is the most interesting and least forced. I like how candid it feels. 

2. Nik - Her smile is beautiful, but her eyes aren't connecting entirely. It's not as inviting a photo as I'd like.

3. Bre - Same critique as Nik, except I'd say her picture is even more forced. There's just no life behind the eyes at all.

Commercial:

1. Lisa - I think based on her Secret performance, she'd nail this. 

2. Nik - She did well enough. I don't feel any particular way about her performance here.

3. Bre - Once again, same critique as Nik. She did fine, I guess. 

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! (2.0) FINAL PHOTOSHOOT POSTED! (C5)