ANTM RE-Reloaded! All Cycles Completed!!!

rdhaley96

01. Lisa - Shes proven she’s a force to be reckoned with and I think she’d have embodied the character. I love the photo chosen also.

02. Bre - She looks beautiful.

03. Nicole - It’s very pretty. I don’t see how she could’ve done any better.

04. Jayla - I love the side shot. The pose and the stiffness works. It’s kind of doll but I think the smaller shot let’s it down.

05. Nik - It’s nice but I find the face to be very bland. The only reason Jayla is higher is because she worked for her pose and Nik stood there with her arms up. I find it a lazy shot.

30 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

I hate the majority of C5’s photoshoots. Country Couture was great but outside of that...?

For such an early cycle, the photoshoots felt like ones we saw in the later gimmicky cycles.  Superheroes, ghosts, plastic surgery, Wild Boyz, phonebooths, etc. 

Elimination #9

5 models stand before me, but I have just 4 photos in my hands. The first name I'm going to call this week is...

tumblr_p7ie2oLLdo1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Nik! While this wasn't the most high-fashion shoot in the world, you still delivered a very eye-catching and strong image. Congratulations on your second best photo to date! Your score this week was 21.

Also safe are...

Bre - 31

Lisa - 33

Will Jayla and Nicole please step forward? Only one of you will make it through. It's pretty obvious who's staying this week, so I'll keep this brief.

tumblr_p7iee057e51x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Congratulations, Nicole. Even though you look great in this picture, you're not doing much more than just resting on your looks. We're at the point where you need to be giving it your all in pictures. Regardless, you're through. 

Jayla, this means you are out. I think you deserve kudos for taking a strong picture this week, because it really was a great one. The problem for you was that you just didn't take pictures like this often enough, and because of that, this picture alone wasn't enough to convince us that you deserve a spot in the final four. Still, congratulations on getting this far, and best of luck to you.

~Eliminated Model's Portfolio~

tumblr_nqzpqharb61u5q3kko5_1280.jpg

tumblr_p7bbjhbOAq1x8j52jo1_500.jpg

tumblr_p7clcwHnPe1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_o0cd5jYmbR1u5de6io1_1280.jpg

tumblr_omcrlvGQPX1w6pb3no1_1280.jpg

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! (2.0) ELIMINATION #9 POSTED! (C5)

61boIdqGVlL._SL1000_.jpg

Photoshoot #11 - Bollywood

-

tumblr_o9h651hlmI1vyzv5yo1_1280.jpg

Bre

Lisa.jpg.97ca2785d5ae3d10d563fd0b1c79c6c1.jpg

Lisa

tumblr_o9h66uF0FY1vyzv5yo1_1280.jpg

Nicole

tumblr_o9h6622btj1vyzv5yo1_1280.jpg

Nik

-

Like always, rank these pictures from best (1) to worst (4). Comments are optional (but always encouraged!). Voting will stay open for about 36-40 hours max.

My Rankings - 

1. Nik - Best of the week by a clear mile. The pose is brilliant, and her expression is on point.

2. Bre - The pose is strong and commands attention. She's just not giving enough in the face. 

3. Lisa - I like her body language here, but she lost her neck and isn't connecting 100% facially. It's still solid.

4. Nicole - Like Bre, her pose is strong, but her expression is boring. There's nothing behind the eyes here.

Edited by rdhaley96

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! (2.0) PHOTOSHOOT #11 POSTED! (C5)