ANTM RE-Reloaded! All Cycles Completed!!!

rdhaley96

48 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Camille's shot this week is super underrated and it's a lot stronger than Mercedes and April's.

Eh. I agree it's stronger than Mercedes' picture, but it's not strong enough of a shot to make up for her significantly weaker portfolio. An April/Mercedes bottom two this week would be tragic.

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, rdhaley96 said:

Eh. I agree it's stronger than Mercedes' picture, but it's not strong enough of a shot to make up for her significantly weaker portfolio. An April/Mercedes bottom two this week would be tragic.

I don't play thinking about the future or results. I rank them honestly about 95% of the time.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

I don't play thinking about the future or results. I rank them honestly about 95% of the time.

That's valid. I'm fine with whatever approach voters want to take. It's just my opinion that neither April nor Mercedes should leave at this point. :thumbs:

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, rdhaley96 said:

That's valid. I'm fine with whatever approach voters want to take. It's just my opinion that neither April nor Mercedes should leave at this point. :thumbs:

Well April should win, so theres no reason for her to leave.

• Like 1

99% i don't look at the future or past either unless I really dislike someone's overall portfolio and that is the case for Camille, I also don't like her photo this week either...i honestly think Mercedes' photo is better...only April is arguably worst for me...

Edited by kenboy123

Elimination #8

5 models stand before me, but I have just 4 photos in my hands. The first name I'm going to call this week is...

tumblr_p6hb99tRmc1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Shandi! As if it could have ever been anyone else. This picture is ICONIC. It's unbelievable how much you were able to transform here. Congratulations on your third FCO to date! Your score this week was 17.

Also safe are...

Yoanna - 39
Mercedes - 50

Will April and Camille please step forward? Only one of you will make it through. April, you were the one to beat just a few weeks ago, but lately, you've started to falter. We feel like you're not letting go enough. Camille, you've had a solid run throughout this competition, but you've never truly been amazing. While your picture this week was one of your better ones, we're not sure you ultimately measure up.

Based on overall scores, only one of you can continue on. And that person is...

tumblr_p6hahs1AeW1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Congratulations, April. Your body of work was more than strong enough to save you, but now's not the time to be giving lukewarm performances.

Camille, this means you are out. Your confidence, while it can sometimes get the better of you, is nonetheless admirable. You are such a stunning woman, and I think you have the potential to do a lot of great things in fashion. Your competition was just too strong, ultimately. Best of luck to you.

~Eliminated Model's Portfolio~

tumblr_p69lnvmlpo1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_p6c4jqHZgP1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_p6gxssPqbn1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_p6h10aSAlZ1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_p6h34aVmHr1x8j52jo1_400.jpg

tumblr_p6h5u44LOQ1x8j52jo1_500.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-SCwsg4Aot8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TF9ykYtX4RA

tumblr_p6ha77kLKX1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! ELIMINATION #8 POSTED! (C2)

9xtitskrc9n41.png

Photoshoot #10 - Nude in Pairs

-

hk5webbd9c251.jpg

Left to Right: Yoanna, Shandi, Mercedes, April

-

Like always, rank these pictures from best (1) to worst (4). Comments are optional (but always encouraged!). Voting will most likely close at some point on Friday, so you have a little under two days to vote.

My Ranking:

1. Shandi - She steals this picture for me. I love how tall she looks, but at the same time, there's a sense of fragility. It's beautiful.

2. Mercedes - The light is hitting her perfectly in this photo, and her profile is so serene. It's a gorgeous shot.

3. Yoanna - I feel like this picture is a bit overrated. She looks good, but she doesn't stand out as much as Shandi. The body language is too subdued.

4. April - The picture as a whole is stunning, and April's body photographed amazingly. However, the close-up isn't the most flattering.

Edited by rdhaley96

9 minutes ago, FrogLenzen said:

I literally made a whole list just now naming my personal weak link in each Top 4 and Cycle 13 was the only other one I didn't have a weak link for. 

I’ll argue Erin was the weak link there...at that point, she had many bottom 2 appearances....consecutively...,

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! PHOTOSHOOT #10 POSTED! (C2)