ANTM RE-Reloaded! All Cycles Completed!!!

rdhaley96

It seems like a few people are definitely trying to manipulate my game for whatever reason. I don't get it, but okay. :teeheewave:

I do reserve the right to cancel votes for whatever reason, for the record. I haven't had to exercise that authority yet, but it definitely appears like some people aren't voting based on the photos, so I may have to change my tune.

I've had a crappy day, and I'm trying to be nice about all this, but I'm asking this genuinely. To all the Matthew stans, do you genuinely love his photos every week (and coincidentally hate all of his opponents' pictures?). Or are you just trying to manipulate the outcome of my game? If it's the latter, I really don't think that's fair to the users who have been up against him, and I'd rather you just own up to it than play games. 

• Like 5

1 minute ago, rdhaley96 said:

I've had a crappy day, and I'm trying to be nice about all this, but I'm asking this genuinely. To all the Matthew stans, do you genuinely love his photos every week (and coincidentally hate all of his opponents' pictures?). Or are you just trying to manipulate the outcome of my game? If it's the latter, I really don't think that's fair to the users who have been up against him, and I'd rather you just own up to it than play games. 

I think if you are going to throw away votes for people who rank him #1 or in the top, you need to throw away votes who consistently rank him in the bottom 2 every round.  You can't have it both ways, as there are 100% people who have since the beginning ranked him last or second two every single round.  I believe your comment here is unfair to every person who is playing this game because people have the right to vote however they feel and people have done it since the first cycle of this game.

10 minutes ago, Solaris said:

I think if you are going to throw away votes for people who rank him #1 or in the top, you need to throw away votes who consistently rank him in the bottom 2 every round.  You can't have it both ways, as there are 100% people who have since the beginning ranked him last or second two every single round.  I believe your comment here is unfair to every person who is playing this game because people have the right to vote however they feel and people have done it since the first cycle of this game.

Simply put, the patterns I've seen have left me questioning people's motives. There are a handful of people who rarely/never leave any sort of comments who consistently vote Matthew first or second and his opponents dead last. It just all seems like something's up, especially when Matthew has survived four straight battles now off the back of pictures that otherwise have gotten poor rankings from many other voters.

Not that I have a problem with Matthew being in the competition. If I did, I would have let him be disqualified after Zoey gave him up. I just want this game to be fair, especially when there are actual users involved this time (when previously, it was just me).

Also, I didn't say I was necessarily going to cancel votes. I just want to hear people out right now.

Edited by rdhaley96

9 minutes ago, rdhaley96 said:

Simply put, the patterns I've seen have left me questioning people's motives. There are a handful of people who rarely/never leave any sort of comments who consistently vote Matthew first or second. It just all seems like something's up, especially when Matthew has survived four straight battles now off the back of pictures that otherwise have gotten poor rankings from many other voters.

Not that I have a problem with Matthew being in the competition. If I did, I would have let him be disqualified after Zoey gave him up. I just want this game to be fair, especially when there are actual users involved this time (when previously, it was just me).

Also, I didn't say I was necessarily going to cancel votes. I just want to hear people out right now.

Right but if you are claiming bias for Matthew, the whole reason I started playing this game again is because someone told me to come vote for a favorite in the game.  I will say, I never once messaged anyone to vote any way in this game.  Not to mention every single person ranks their contestants #1 each round.  Its just a slippery slop your preaching right now because there is going to be bias from every ranker.  And if you take that away, I think some of the winners change over the course of the game.  

I don't see why its only considered a problem now that its a male model.  Just because some participants were angry about his inclusion, and have taken it out on him every round.  If there are a couple of people who vote to counteract that negative impact, I think they are completely in the right.

To answer your question, I vote for the photos I like most every single round.

Edited by Solaris

To be fair, I've also noticed the trend.

It could just be coincidental....but LOL let's not lie. There's no way in hell that the people who are ranking Matthew's 1st and Khrystyana's 7th all think that Khrystyana's really is the worst?? Like you trying to convince me that they all have the same opinion that Matthew has the best shot (LMAO) and Khrystyana got the worst shot? Okay...

Like it's quite obvious that you're trying to save Matthew and get Khrystyana out. It's a game. We get it. Just own up to it, don't lie and say it's a fair ranking like LMAO PLSSSS

• Like 3

1 minute ago, jarmon said:

Next season, if we continue with the users using models. Either we vote directly to @rdhaley96 and not public OR we select a model anonymously and the user of the model can be revealed when their model is eliminated like The Masked Singer kinda vibe. 

I actually like people picking their characters anonymously! It does seem more fair.

Edited by Solaris
  • Like 5

I think the problem is not they make strategic votes, the problem is there are two or three person that vote in the last and dont do any comment, no take any model, they look like ghost voters, something like friend of somebody that only come to save to some particular model... 

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

I would just like to point out that this trend was prominent even before I took over for Matthew so if you’re looking my way be prepared for a lashing. 🙂

And I ranked Khrystyana 4th so I obviously am in agreement that Khrystyana should stay just like I thought Alexandra should have stayed last week.

Speaking Ted Talk GIF by Gahmya Drummond-Bey 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, goofycilla90 said:

I talk a lot so I ain’t a ghost either 

You play contestants, and say your opinión and give reactions, of course you are real 🤷‍♂️, and has real interesting in this game.. 

But there are a lot of Real interested person in the game that quit from this funny game because of the "strange" votes.. 

I dont speak english I hope you can understand, but at least i dont understand how Amanda being My fauvorite girl made further than Elyse, Chantelle and Eugena that make a better work. 

And this cycle has less sense from the start even whitout fake counts that no makes any sense for me... 

19 minutes ago, Gonzalo said:

You play contestants, and say your opinión and give reactions, of course you are real 🤷‍♂️, and has real interesting in this game.. 

But there are a lot of Real interested person in the game that quit from this funny game because of the "strange" votes.. 

I dont speak english I hope you can understand, but at least i dont understand how Amanda being My fauvorite girl made further than Elyse, Chantelle and Eugena that make a better work. 

And this cycle has less sense from the start even whitout fake counts that no makes any sense for me... 

That’s just means you did better or people preferred your photos. :haha: I thought the people who quit were just upset things weren’t going their way. :dead: And I don’t mean @Zoey. :giggle:

On 7/16/2021 at 10:30 AM, .Rei said:

1. Courtney

2. Yaya

3. Khrystyana

4.  Melrose

5. Fatima

6. Lacey

7. Brittany

8. Anya

9. Matthew

10. Natasha

11. April