ANTM RE-Reloaded! All Cycles Completed!!!

rdhaley96

Elimination #6

Brittany, Matthew, the public have spoken. Based on the results from this shoot, one of you will be the sixth to leave the competition for good. I think the two of you had a pretty strong week, so whoever is leaving is going out on a high note. The model staying is...

WZZ86DL.jpg

OvANNXg.jpg

Matthew! This was a solid week for you. Keep stretching yourself and push yourself outside of your comfort zone. You may make it further than a lot of people might think.

Brittany, this means you are out. It's a shame to see you go out on what I thought was your best week, but in a way, it's also a good thing, maybe. You showed us a different side this week, and I think that's what was missing in some of your other pictures. Best of luck to you.

-

~Eliminated Model's Portfolio~

xm1bQ7a.jpeg

IV3DxDP.jpg

moN5uYx.jpg

M5DNq4u.jpg

HNpyDBr.jpg

ZNp2XNB.jpg

Qk11Fes.jpg

uBX2HCA.jpg

Thanks, @goofycilla90. It's no secret that I wasn't super aboard Brittany's train this cycle, but I wouldn't say that's your fault. She just doesn't have as impressive a body of work post-show as a lot of the others. Regardless, you did well to make it as far as you did with her, and I hope you continue to step up to the plate with Melrose.

-

Week 7 COO

8 models stand before me, but I have just 7 photos in my hands. The first name I'm going to call this week is...

4IrxgjZ.jpg SpdEqTj.jpg

Courtney! You're really winning the public over. You produced a very cohesive and eye-catching spread that a lot of people really loved. People better watch out for you! Congratulations on your third FCO to date! Your score this week was 46.

Also safe are...

Khrystyana - 61
Fatima - 68
Lacey - 71
Yaya - 86
Melrose - 90

Will Alexandra and Brittani please step forward? Only one of you will make it through. Alexandra, you take good pictures from week to week, but so far, you haven't 100% caught on with the voters. Your run has been a bit on the less memorable side. Brittani, you're the opposite. About half of the time, you take amazing pictures, but the other half of the time, the voters are left disappointed.

Based on overall scores, only one of you can continue on. And that person is...

Kline-Peters-20111031-i-06.jpg Kline-Peters-20111031-i-08.jpg

Congratulations, Brittani. You were saved by less than half of a percentage point, so it was VERY close this week. This spread is beautiful, but it got lost in the shuffle. Now's not the time to play it safe, so really give it all you've got next week. 

Alexandra, this means that you will be competing against Matthew next week in our Redemption Island twist. Good luck!

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! ELIMINATION #6 / WEEK 7 COO POSTED (C26)!!!

banner-ru-revenge.png

-

Week 8 Theme Announcement

You've already had to stretch yourselves in a lot of different ways, and it might be a good idea to literally stretch before this week's shoot. Your theme is...

tumblr_pdl47s8Xge1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Cycle 15's Lucha Va Voom!

This week will be action-packed to the brim! You'll want to break out the fighting spirit and deliver your best combat-inspired pictures. At the same time, you will need to keep in mind that you're still modeling. If you can achieve the right balance, you might just land on top this week.

Try to have your photos in no later than Saturday evening, so about 3 days from now. Please ask for an extension if need be. This cycle seems to be moving at a slower pace, so I'm not going to be as strict about deadlines moving forward (especially considering how busy a lot of us probably are), but still aim to have your pictures in sooner rather than later. 

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! WEEK #8 THEME POSTED (C26)!!!

banner-ru-revenge.png

Photoshoot #8 - Lucha Va Voom

-

SS8dsje.jpg

Alexandra

1v6032a.jpg

Brittani

WhbKMFU.jpg

Courtney

img%5D

Fatima

moiazSd.jpg

Khrystyana

BtJnDNm.jpg

Lacey

RJJfZnD.jpg

Matthew

cfRUqZ6.jpg

Melrose

8zWE4ue.jpg

Yaya

-

Like always, rank these photos from best (1) to worst (9). Comments are optional (but always encouraged!). Remember that this week, Alexandra and Matthew are up for elimination. Voting will close Tuesday evening, so you have a little over two days to vote.

As stated earlier, no campaigning outside of this thread. If I catch wind of any campaigning, consequences will follow. Also, please remember to be unbiased in your rankings!

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! PHOTOSHOOT #8 POSTED (C26)!!!