ANTM RE-Reloaded! All Cycles Completed!!!

rdhaley96

1. Chantelle - Yaaay I'm so glad I got a chance to use that photo of Chantelle. It always grabs my attention when I'm search for photos for her. The headpiece is doing a lot of the work hahaha and I debated choosing something that showed her face more, but I couldn't pass up the opportunity. I wonder if I should have cropped it a little tighter? idk

2. Eugena - I like this shot. I think it fits the brief of the high-end styling and she looks so good

3. Fatima - the slicked hair, yellow make-up, yellow flower, I like this

4. Furonda - the hair with the black fur garment is cool, I think you guys both did a good job

5. Amanda - the green lips make her look a little ill hahaha but overall the color aesthetic makes her iconic eyes look good

6. Catherine - this is a gorgeous beauty shot but I'm missing a bit of the styling aspect of the shoot

7. Isis - I love Isis with short hair

8. Elyse -  this is Elyse going with an androgyny theme of course, but  RuPaul American — What is this bus everybody keeps talking about?...

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, FrogLenzen said:

6. Catherine - this is a gorgeous beauty shot but I'm missing a bit of the styling aspect of the shoot

This is a fair critique because that was my worry when choosing the photo. :dead: It just stuck out to me though, but yeah my biggest worry was the lack of styling. :haha:

Just now, 1234567890 said:

This is a fair critique because that was my worry when choosing the photo. :dead: It just stuck out to me though, but yeah my biggest worry was the lack of styling. :haha:

After your Gargoyle and Zombie pictures I was like "there's no way she's going to find a pretty beauty shot" lolololol but Catherine is stunning when she wants to be. Versatile model

Just now, FrogLenzen said:

After your Gargoyle and Zombie pictures I was like "there's no way she's going to find a pretty beauty shot" lolololol but Catherine is stunning when she wants to be. Versatile model

I thought I was stuck when the theme was announced, but you’re right it’s more of plain beauty shot rather than a high-end beauty shot. :haha:

~Comeback Results~

Eugena, Furonda, the public have spoken. Based on the results from this shoot, one of you will be the first to leave tonight. Both of you put up a very good fight, and for most of the voting, the rankings were neck and neck. However, one of you pulled ahead towards the end of the ballots. And that person is...

59-A99-F64-915-E-4-FC6-89-AF-2-D267-C6-E

Eugena! Congratulations. You are safe... for now.

Furonda, this means you are out (again). You put up a very commendable fight against Eugena, but you came up short in the end. However, nobody can take away the fight you brought to this competition. You've without a doubt surpassed expectations and should be proud of your journey. Best of luck to you.

~Eliminated Model's Portfolio (8th Place)~

furonda1.png

furonda2.jpg

Pics-Art-05-14-04-42-28-1.jpg

Pics-Art-05-17-11-30-12.jpg

20210521-135316-793.jpg

Remini20210525122548697.jpg

IMG-20210530-132515.jpg

IMG-20210530-132453.jpg

IMG-20210606-173710.jpg

20210609-194609-896.jpg

Thanks again, @DorisAnn. Even though the comeback was short lived, I'm glad you were able to give us two more awesome pictures from Furonda. I think you should be really happy what you were able to bring to this game, especially since Furonda's post-show work isn't the highest in quality or quantity. I'd love to see you come back in future games and show off what you can do with a model who does have those things.

Elimination #9

7 models stand before me, but I have just 6 photos in my hands. The first name I'm going to call this week is...

02-C19235-FAF4-4-AB3-B6-B7-BEDDC21-EB4-D

Fatima! You took the top spot back in week two, but since then, you'd been sort of coasting on solid but not spectacular performances. However, the voters loved you this week and thought you were the best of the bunch. Keep up this momentum, and congratulations on your second FCO to date! Your score this week was 63.

Also safe are...

Catherine - 65
Isis - 75
Eugena - 80
Amanda - 86
Furonda - 95 (R.I.P.) :dead:

Will Chantelle and Elyse please step forward? Only one of you will make it through. Chantelle, you've had a tough time with the voters lately. Each week, you take pictures that I think are solid, but considering your potential, you're not doing as well as you should be. People just haven't felt inspired by your performances. Elyse, it's been up and down with you, too. You have two FCOs under your belt, but your momentum has plateaued, and you underperformed in a shoot that should have been right up your alley.

Both of you are suffering from the same problem. Despite your enormous bodies of work, you're not bringing to the table the same things that those with smaller bodies of work are. Whoever survives here needs to step. it. up.

Based on overall scores, only one of you can continue on. And that person is...

Screen-Shot-2021-06-08-at-10-46-03-PM.pn

Congratulations, Chantelle. You are once again safe. You need to find a way to appeal to the voters, and fast.

Elyse, this means you are out. Had you asked me a few weeks ago, I never would have seen this boot coming. You do high fashion remarkably well, but something in your performances just didn't translate to this competition as well as they probably could have. Regardless, you're still a legend, and thank you so much for coming back and taking part. Best of luck to you.

~Eliminated Model's Portfolio (7th Place)~

elyse.jpg

mid_8457_3991.jpg

elyse2.jpg

Elyse-Sewell-Nine-West.png

elyse3.jpg

elyse4.jpg

image-16205.jpg

image-16203.jpg

image-17611.png

image-17713.jpg

Thanks, @Gonzalo. It's probably a huge disappointment for you to lose Elyse at this point in the competition. I'm pretty disappointed myself. Despite the lukewarm reception from voters in recent weeks, I actually really liked most of what you were able to produce with her, even if this last week wasn't quite it. At least you've still got Amanda to work with. ;) 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! ELIMINATION #9 POSTED (C25)!!!

400.jpg

Elyse zombie 

397.jpg

Elyse elongated 

395.jpg

Elyse country couture 

398.jpg

Elyse jaguar 

402.jpg

Elyse shoes

393.jpg

Elyse gargolye

399.jpg

Elyse expensive 

395.jpg

Elyse dramatic 

image-20086.jpg

Elyse simple 

raw-storage-emulated-0-Download-IMG-2021

Elyse beuty 

• Like 2

Sorry Gonzalo on losing Elyse but you’ve still got Amanda to shine with - I’ve seen some pictures of Elyse that I think could have worked more than the shoot this week but overall I did enjoy elyse!

congrats to Eugena on coming  back & great effort by Doris Ann/Furonda!

Edited by *Chris
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1