ANTM RE-Reloaded! All Cycles Completed!!!

rdhaley96

01. Fatima

02. Eugena

03. Kristin - Would’ve been my number one if she hadn’t been so squinty.

04. Robin - I wouldn’t be mad if she made the finals. 🤣
05. Chantelle

06. Catherine

07. Isis

08. Angelea

09. Amanda

10. Elyse

11. Furonda

17 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

Don't you mean her? :dead: Where did you find this gif? :haha:

The English is not My first language 🥺, i am practicing in forums, i did the gif, i learned yesterday 😁

Edited by Gonzalo
  • Like 2

Elimination #4

11 models stand before me, but I have just 10 photos in my hands. The first name I'm going to call this week is...

SigZsLb.jpg

Isis! You killed it this week. I think you more than anyone else showcased the shoes to the best of your ability (despite only one shoe actually being in frame)! You've been up and down in this competition so far, but I hope this week is the first of many great ones for you. Congratulations! Your score this week was 64.

Also safe are...

Kristin - 77
Fatima - 89
Catherine - 92
Amanda - 102
Eugena - 106
Chantelle - 107
Elyse - 117
Angelea - 131

Will Furonda and Robin please step forward? Only one of you will make it through. Furonda, you've had a bit of a roller coaster journey. You started off weak, but your next two weeks were much stronger. However, you fell back to the bottom in this shoot. We like your creativity, but your inconsistency is concerning. Robin, you were saved week 1, and you actually exceeded expectations in the two shoots after, but just like Furonda, you came crashing down this week. Is your journey out of steam at this point?

Based on overall scores, only one of you can continue on. And that person is...

Pics-Art-05-17-11-30-12.jpg

Congratulations, Furonda. This shot isn't bad, but it's far from the best you can do. You showed us last week what you're capable of creativity-wise. Bring more of that to your shoots!

Robin, get to stepping.~ :kissbye:

~Eliminated Model's Portfolio~

0u159a83b1-10762614-2f40224e.jpg

3s7zkbx8ei661.jpg?width=550&format=pjpg&

PI2ppDc.jpg

xm3Eu9l.jpg

Thanks, @Alex95. I love that you brought Robin back! It definitely added a bit of levity to the early weeks of the competition. Obviously, she was never gonna make it far, but the theme generator was pretty generous and gave us some actually decent pictures from her! I would've loved to see the chaos that would've ensued if the theme generator wasn't so nice, lol. :haha:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! ELIMINATION #4 POSTED (C25)!!!

banner-as2.png

-

Week 5 Theme Announcement

You've made yourselves tall.

You've "howdied" and "yee-hawed."

You've tamed some beasts.

And you've showcased your feet.

Stay cool under pressure and don't let yourself boil,

Because this week, you'll take flight as a...

tumblr_p93fs829ON1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

GARGOYLE!

(Cycle 9)

We've had some high fashion shoots so far, but this one will require some edge! Dramatic styling, powerful expressions, and fluid, eye-catching shapes are all part of the checklist you'll want to aspire for this week.

Submissions will be due Saturday evening, so about two days from now. If you need an extension, please ask. Failure to do so will result in me picking your model's picture for you (and I gave you all a glimpse of the types of pictures I'll be choosing, so... :kissbye:).

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! WEEK #5 THEME POSTED (C25)!!!
32 minutes ago, rdhaley96 said:

GARGOYLE!

(Cycle 9)

We've had some high fashion shoots so far, but this one will require some edge! Dramatic styling, powerful expressions, and fluid, eye-catching shapes are all part of the checklist you'll want to aspire for this week.

4574494290_185fc639a9.jpg

Sad Season 3 GIF by Rick and Morty

• Haha 6