ANTM RE-Reloaded! All Cycles Completed!!!

rdhaley96

Elimination #8

7 models stand before me, but I have just 6 photos in my hands, and these photos represent the six of you traveling abroad to Athens, Greece! The first name I'm going to call this week is...

7be1f4b414d41077b5b4a1d27cc5d905.jpg

Allison! There was some tough competition at the top, but what set you apart was your decision to take a more personal and vulnerable approach to the challenge. The song and video you produced both embodied you wonderfully. Congratulations on your third FCO this cycle! Your score this week was 23.

Also safe are...

Lisa - 39
Dominique - 45
Bianca - 76
Bre - 78

Will Brittany and Shannon please step forward? Only one of you will make it through. Brittany, this is only your second bottom 2 appearance, but you've been treading water near the bottom for pretty much the entire competition. You're known for big personality, but you failed to bring the model to your shoot this week. Shannon, you started out strong but have since been living in the bottom. Your video this week was bland, which is the last thing you need when you're trying to set yourself apart.

Based on overall scores, only one of you will continue on. And that person is...

Screen-Shot-2018-05-28-at-1.34.12-PM.jpg

Congratulations, Shannon... again.

Brittany, this means you are out. You had some devoted fans who rallied in your favor near the end, and they were just one vote away from keeping you out of the bottom. Ultimately, you just weren't at the same level this cycle that you were the first time around. Regardless, you were cast both times for a reason, and your candid, fun personality is bound to get you places. Best of luck to you.

~Eliminated Model's Portfolio~

tumblr_peverlLvnE1x8j52jo1_640.jpg

brittany1.jpg

brittany_graphics_metropolis_02.jpg?w=48

brittany2.jpg

brittany3.jpg

idy69o0vsxr51.jpg?width=397&format=pjpg&

brittany4.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nowtq0_daqA

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! ELIMINATION #8 POSTED! (C17)

810017880829-large__70750.1589080514.jpg

Photoshoot #8 - Bench Body Underwear in a Greek Salad

-

tumblr_pfh40cpAx71x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Allison

biancag.jpg

Bianca

bre2.jpg

Bre

tumblr_pfh5ip8abW1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Dominique

tumblr_pfh5hy84t51x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Lisa

red-x.png

Shannon

-

Like always, rank these pictures from best (1) to worst (6). Comments are optional (but always encouraged!). Voting will most likely close Monday evening, so you have about 2 days to vote.

My Ranking:

1. Dominique - Duh. Her high water mark of the competition. She made this (otherwise bad) shoot work for her.
  2. Allison - It's definitely not her best, but it's easily second place this week.
  3. Bre - She'd do decently enough, probably.
  4. Bianca - See above.
  5. Lisa - Her body is good, but I get nothing from the face. She looks dead.
  6. Shannon - Three consecutive b2 appearances + no photo = obvious boot.

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! PHOTOSHOOT #9 POSTED! (C17)

This photoshoot has my vote as the worst of all time. Not because it produced the worst photos, but because THEY WERE IN GREECE, with one of the most gorgeous views on the planet, near the water, doing a swimsuit/lingerie photoshoot.... and they decided to put the girls in a giant, gross, ugly salad bowl. Tyra hears "Greece" and she thinks "Greek salad." It makes me want to kill myself. Also, if they were just going to sit in a salad bowl, why bother having the photoshoot outside at all????? Have it on a set so you can not be cooking your models in the sun covered in oil. Tyra tells Aminat in Cycle 12 to not get too much sun and then basically roasts her models in oil. LOOK AT THE BACKGROUND HERE:

ANTM Greek Salad - EaterThe photographer loved Lisa's poses, but thought she was a bit | America's  Next Top Model: The Girls Pose in a Giant Salad Bowl | POPSUGAR  Entertainment Photo 16ANTM Greek Salad - Eater