ANTM RE-Reloaded! All Cycles Completed!!!

rdhaley96

Elimination #2

11 models stand before me, but I have just 10 photos in my hands. The first name I'm going to call this week is...

tumblr_p6c5mc5RMF1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Jenascia! What a pleasant surprise! I didn't expect you to nab the top spot this week, but the voters were very impressed by you. I think this picture is definitely one of the most ad-worthy of the bunch; you look amazing in those blue boots. Congratulations! Your score this week was 43.

Also safe are...

April - 55
Sara - 63
Mercedes - 66
Catie - 77
Camille - 80
Yoanna - 87
Shandi - 92
Bethany - 137

Will Heather and Xiomara please step forward? Only one of you will make it through. Heather, you're definitely a beautiful girl, and you took a pretty picture last week. However, you crashed and burned in this shoot, and you still haven't convinced us of your potential. Xiomara, you have a very striking look in person, but you don't seem to know what to do with it. You looked like a deer in the headlights this week, and we're not sure you can get it together.

Based on overall scores, only one of you can continue on. And that person is...

tumblr_p6c3y1EHdy1x8j52jo1_640.jpg

Congratulations, Xiomara. You actually landed in the bottom two this week by just one point. I think you are capable of so much better than this, though. Work on bringing more energy to your pictures.

Heather, this means you are out. Ultimately, you weren't able to convince us that you have what it takes to break out of that "girl next door" type of look. While I'm not so sure about modeling for you, I could definitely see you get into acting. Regardless of where you end up, though, best of luck to you.

~Eliminated Model's Portfolio~

tumblr_p69jbwj3rh1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_p6c3p0NPv01x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! ELIMINATION #2 POSTED! (C2)

9xtitskrc9n41.png

Photoshoot #3 - Suspended in the Air

-

tumblr_ollgz8ctLN1w6pb3no1_r1_1280.jpg

April

bethany.jpg

Bethany

tumblr_p6gxssPqbn1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Camille

tumblr_p6gyejNiZ21x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Catie

tumblr_p6gy10q1el1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Jenascia

tumblr_p6gz1p3SS61x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Mercedes

tumblr_p6gytcfPEW1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Sara

tumblr_p6h019VEBz1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Shandi

tumblr_p6gxl4KQC81x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Xiomara

tumblr_olmnuuk1EC1w6pb3no1_1280.jpg

Yoanna

-

Like always, rank these pictures from best (1) to worst (10). Comments are optional (but always encouraged!). Voting will (most likely) close on Tuesday morning, so you have about two days to vote.

My Ranking:

1. Shandi - Compared to the others, this is in a different league. It combines the best parts of both April and Yoanna's shots. It's a sensational picture.
  2. Yoanna - This is neck and neck with April's for me, but Yoanna's close-up pushed her over the edge. I love how this looks like a genuine caught moment.
  3. April - I really like the action in this picture. Minus her left arm, the pose is dynamite. There's an assassin-like quality to this picture that I love.
  4. Jenascia - It's a beautiful picture of her. The legs aren't great, but I like everything from the torso up. It's a very dramatic shot.
  5. Mercedes - It's a solid shot that gets a bit lost in the shuffle. I like the pose a lot. I would've liked an edgier expression, though.
  6. Sara - The body language is a bit tentative, but I find the angles here interesting. 
  7. Catie - She got some of the best styling, and I wish she was doing more with it. She looks good, but there's no edge.
  8. Camille - It's weak. There's no tension here, and she's not doing anything special with the pose, either.
  9. Xiomara - Yikes. She shortened herself so much in this picture, and the expression doesn't read model at all.
  10. Bethany - She can go now.

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! PHOTOSHOOT #3 POSTED! (C2)