ANTM RE-Reloaded! All Cycles Completed!!!

rdhaley96

Elimination #7

7 models stand before me, but I have just 6 photos in my hands, and these photos represent the six of you traveling abroad to Sydney, Australia! The first name I'm going to call this week is...

tumblr_p8qfv1kR0Q1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Brittany! In spite of the kitschiness of this week's shoot, you still managed to take a great picture. I think at this point, you've firmly established yourself as arguably the one to beat. Congratulations on your second FCO to date! Your score this week was 37.

Also safe are...

Natasha - 64
Dionne - 65
Jaslene - 114
Renee - 116

Will Felicia and Jael please step forward? Only one of you will make it through. Felicia, you were so consistent in the early stages of the competition, but ever since then, you've been mostly mediocre. You are a stunning and vivacious girl, but we feel like you've lost the magic you came in with. Jael, you too have a very vivacious and fun personality. You've taken quite a few strong picture over the weeks, but we don't feel like you've been consistent, and we're not sure about your overall potential.

Based on overall scores, only one of you can continue on. And that person is...

%5BTime_Out_Chicago%5D_Felicia02.jpg

Congratulations, Felicia. This photo definitely wasn't your best work, but you've shown that you're capable of much better. You've got at least one more chance to get it together.

Jael, this means you are out. 💔 You might not have had the potential and ability to go all the way, but I think ultimately, your spirit is so beautiful, and we've loved your fun outlook on this competition and on life in general. You've been a great part of this competition, and we're going to miss you.

Rest easy, Jael. ❤️

~Eliminated Model's Portfolio~

tumblr_p8n399ceYd1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_p8n9kzfheq1x8j52jo1_500.jpg

tumblr_p8ne98sox01x8j52jo1_500.jpg

tumblr_p8nk2rYQnz1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_on9r6dtRK71w6pb3no1_1280.jpg

tumblr_p8oowmc3WZ1x8j52jo1_500.jpg

tumblr_p8qed39Yjj1x8j52jo1_500.jpg

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! ELIMINATION #7 POSTED! (C8)

cycle8_01.jpg

Photoshoot #8 - Australian CoverGirl Commercial

-

http://mformodels.blogspot.com/2007/05/antm-cycle-8-8th-9th-10th-episode.html

All Girls (Minus Felicia)

(This wasn't anywhere on Youtube, ugh).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ImCb3duuZbQ

Felicia

(She talks at 13:15).

-

Like always, rank these pictures performances from best (1) to worst (6). Comments are optional (but always encouraged!). Voting will close Monday morning, so you have about 40 hours to vote.

My Ranking:

1. Dionne - I guess? None of these takes are good. She looked beautiful and delivered her lines with charisma, which I guess is enough this week?

2. Renee - She came the closest to getting the accent right (although it was still pretty bad). She looked a bit awkward/ungainly, though.

3. Natasha - She was the most charming, but the accent wasn't even close to right, lol.

4. Brittany - She struggled on set, but she wasn't that bad in the overall commercial. She looks great in motion.

5. Jaslene - I think she came across pretty stiff/unnatural, and her voice here was pretty grating.

6. Felicia - Part of me wanted to rank her first since everyone else was so bad, and I honestly think she could've done well. I just think it's probably her time to go.

Edited by rdhaley96

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! SHOOT #8 POSTED! (C8)