ANTM RE-Reloaded! All Cycles Completed!!!

rdhaley96

1. Laura

2. Nastasia

3. Brittany - fabulous

4. Leila

5. Kiara - pose is not fashion whatsoever

6. Kristin - dull

7. Allyssa - wtf is up with the hands, even the one holding the umbrella

8. Yvonne - this face is so confusing to me. What is she trying to do?

9. Victoria - bad

10. Destiny - still doesn't seem like a model to me

11. Darian - bad bad bad

Elimination #3

11 models stand before me, but I have just 10 photos in my hands. The first name I'm going to call this week is...

tumblr_phe0q6t1f41x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Laura! You've been a strong competitor so far, but you truly rose to the occasion this week. The voters LOVED your picture and thought you were by far the best in this shoot. I like that you committed to the character so much here, and I hope you keep up that versatility. Congratulations! Your score this week was 27.

Also safe are...

Leila - 57
Nastasia - 62
Brittany - 82
Allyssa - 107
Kiara - 108
Victoria - 137
Kristin - 147
Darian - 149

Will Destiny and Yvonne please step forward? Only one of you will make it through. Destiny, you have a look that definitely has editorial potential, but we're not seeing you do it justice in your pictures. We feel like even though you might want it, you're not truly showing that to us. Yvonne, you also have a lot of potential to succeed, but your pictures have been mediocre. You're also getting worse by the week instead of better.

Based on overall scores, only one of you can continue on. And that person is...

tumblr_phdtzkDMI91x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Congratulations, Yvonne. This was not a great week for you, but we think you're capable of better. Bring more energy to your pictures and do your best to prove us right.

Destiny, this means you are out. You have such an interesting, androgynous look that I think you'll definitely be able to own in time, but you're not there yet. For you, practice will be key, but I do think you can make it in fashion if you give it all you've got. Best of luck to you.

~Eliminated Model's Portfolio~

tumblr_ph6p33NTzO1x8j52jo1_540.jpg

tumblr_phbtx1Pl4N1x8j52jo1_540.jpg

tumblr_phdsw7lmqC1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! ELIMINATION #3 POSTED! (C19)

547071_10151045792860748_1930418261_n.jp

Photoshoot #4 - Cheerleaders

-

tumblr_phfpbsKmjg1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Allyssa

tumblr_phfnwb8tnD1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Brittany

tumblr_phfnkayVlL1x8j52jo2_500.jpg

Darian

tumblr_phfphiUtyp1x8j52jo1_640.jpg

Kiara

tumblr_phfwtxWh1M1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Kristin

tumblr_phfvv9o1ci1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Laura

tumblr_phfokjqJlU1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Leila

tumblr_phfpleKguv1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Nastasia

tumblr_phfoidLxeI1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Victoria

tumblr_phfw6toa6D1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Yvonne

-

Like always, rank these pictures from best (1) to worst (10). Comments are optional (but always encouraged!). Voting will close Tuesday morning/afternoon, so you have about 36-40 hours to vote.

My Ranking:

1. Laura - I'm not in love with this, but I do think it's the best this week. She looks very long and lean, and I love the more vintage feel this picture in particular has.
  2. Allyssa - Probably the most underrated picture of the bunch. I love her attitude here, and the limb placement is spot on.
  3. Nastasia - It's definitely the most impactful shot of the week, but it's a little too "fierce" for me. 
  4. Kristin - The pose is a bit rigid, but in a way, I think that makes this more interesting. I'd like this better if they gave her pom-poms like the rest.
  5. Yvonne - I like the strength she has in this picture. It's easily her best one so far, even if it's still just middle of the pack for me.
  6. Kiara - The attitude in this picture is good, but the overall image is just okay for me.
  7. Leila - Her pose here is great, but the expression isn't. She looks disconnected from the scene. I wish she would have committed more.
  8. Brittany - Eh. Decent pose, bad expression. It's not a terrible shot, but it's not particularly flattering, either.
  9. Victoria - The arm placement is weird. She just looks very out of place in this sort of environment.
  10. Darian - Weak. I do like the legs, but nothing else about this works for me.
  • Like 1

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! PHOTOSHOOT #4 POSTED! (C19)