ANTM RE-Reloaded! All Cycles Completed!!!

rdhaley96

01.) Alasia - The only photo I actually liked this week lol.
02.) Ren - At least she made me feel something this week. It's rage @ her surviving last photoshoot and amusement @ this shot, but it's more than any of these other girls gave.
03.) Simone
04.) Tatianna
05.) Jessica
06.) Krista
07.) Alexandra
08.) Anslee
09.) Raina
10.) Naduah
11.) Brenda

Elimination #3

11 models stand before me, but I have just 10 photos in my hands. The first name I'm going to call this week is...

tumblr_pcrjyxtLgs1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Alasia! You were BY FAR the fan favorite this week; nobody else came even close to your score. You truly took advantage of your more "free" genre of dance to produce a magical picture. Congratulations! Your score this week was 29.

Also safe are...

Krista - 100
Alexandra - 100
Raina - 105
Jessica - 111
Naduah - 118
Simone - 132
Tatianna - 142
Anslee - 168

Will Brenda and Ren please step forward? Only one of you will make it through. You both have a lot in common. The two of you started the competition with fantastic pictures in the first shoot, but ever since then, you've both been floundering. On top of all that, we just don't see enough drive from either of you.

Based on overall scores, only one of you can continue on. And that person is...

tumblr_pcri2cZ9gD1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Congratulations, Brenda. Your track record so far is stronger than Ren's, and we also think you want this more than she does. Bring back the Brenda we saw in week 1!

Ren, this means you are out. I know that being here wasn't the easiest thing for you, but you truly are stunning. I think if you can find your own niche in modeling and explore it on your own without the pressure of this competition, you could do well for sure. Best of luck to you.

~Eliminated Model's Portfolio~

tumblr_pcmc567z041x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_pcr72xzczj1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_pcrhravofc1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! ELIMINATION #3 POSTED! (C14)

ATM-S14-contestants001i-withlogo.jpg

Photoshoot #4 - Vampires

-

tumblr_pcv71exiLl1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Alasia

tumblr_pcv54d34yQ1x8j52jo2_640.jpg

Alexandra

tumblr_pcv4mwqU2N1x8j52jo2_640.jpg

Anslee

tumblr_pcv5lsWvor1x8j52jo1_640.jpg

Brenda

tumblr_pcv5w81C9Z1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Jessica

tumblr_pcv44bstPk1x8j52jo1_640.jpg

Krista

5BFashion_Chicago5D_Naduah09_28Gail_Bowm

Naduah

tumblr_pcv6b5FUY51x8j52jo2_640.jpg

Raina

tumblr_pcv4f079SW1x8j52jo2_640.jpg

Simone

tumblr_pcv5bqPNKe1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Tatianna

-

Like always, rank these pictures from best (1) to worst (10). Comments are optional (but always encouraged!). Voting will close Sunday morning, so you have about 44-ish hours to vote.

My Ranking:

1. Alasia - Killed it yet again. I'm still surprised that she managed to do so well here! I see so much commitment in both the pose and the face. Great work from her.
  2. Jessica - By far one of the best poses in the bunch. The close-up isn't anything special, but the overall picture is one of the most memorable of the week for me.
  3. Tatianna - I love her commitment. She was one of the only ones who really uglied it up, and I like that. There's a lot of passion here.
  4. Raina - I've never quite gotten the love for this picture, but it's definitely a strong one. I love the close-up especially. I just don't 100% get what she was going for.
  5. Alexandra - It's a good shot for sure. I would have liked to see her loosen up the body a bit, but I love how this shot feels a bit more sensual than the rest.
  6. Brenda - It's definitely better than her last two pictures, but it's still a bit too posed/tentative. I would have liked to see her have more fun with this.
  7. Anslee - I don't mind this shot, honestly. She looks great in the tank top, and I actually like the lazier sort of vibe. The picture just doesn't really stand out from the pack.
  8. Naduah - Kinda boring. Part of me thinks she would actually do a good job in this shoot, but I guess we'll never know.
  9. Simone - Super stiff. I do at least get some emotion from her expression/arm positioning, but she didn't go for it enough.
  10. Krista - Absolutely hideous. I'd go as far as saying this is one of the worst pictures in ANTM history. She looks like something out of a horror film, and I mean that in the worst way possible. 

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! PHOTOSHOOT #4 POSTED! (C14)
1 minute ago, kenboy123 said:

Photos are just subjective...you know???....i don't need to explain myself...

I know you always feel the need to comment but like I was not talking to you. So back off. I was talking to @Deeee who is a FRIEND because he left the comment: BAD. So please excuse yourself from conversations that don't include you.

People comment all the time as do you so get used to it and suck it up. Have a bless day!

• Like 1