ANTM RE-Reloaded! All Cycles Completed!!!

rdhaley96

5 hours ago, JC said:

1. Catherine

2. Eugena

3. Amanda

4. Furonda

5. Isis

6. Angelea

7. Fatima

8. Elyse

9. Kristin

10. Catherine

Oops Chantelle is 10th

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Elimination #5

10 models stand before me, but I have just 9 photos in my hands. The first name I'm going to call this week is...

elyse3.jpg

Elyse! I'm in absolute awe of this picture. It's fragile, elegant, and a bit rebellious all at the same time, and I think all of that comes together amazingly. You've definitely redeemed yourself after a few lukewarm weeks. Congratulations on your second FCO to date! Your score this week was 72.

Also safe are...

Catherine - 76
Fatima - 80
Furonda - 89
Eugena - 90
Amanda - 99
Isis - 101
Chantelle - 119

Will Angelea and Kristin please step forward? Only one of you will make it through. Angelea, you haven't been taking bad pictures, but you also haven't really managed to win the public over. Your portfolio doesn't really showcase your personality as well as it could, which I think is the issue. Kristin, you've been up and down in this competition. There have been quite a few weeks where I thought you were underrated, but just like Angelea, you're struggling to win people over.

Based on overall scores, only one of you can continue on. And that person is...

Vim89Pe.png

Congratulations, Kristin. I like that you tried to push the envelope this week, but this was a strong batch of photos. Don't let this deter you from continuing to take risks and stepping out of that "pretty" comfort zone.

Angelea, this means you are out. It's a shame to see you go so soon (for the third time, oof). I don't think you ever took a bad picture this time around, but you just weren't giving the same personality in your pictures that we see in real life. Regardless, you're still a legend. Best of luck to you.

~Eliminated Model's Portfolio~

angelea.jpg

Screen-Shot-2021-05-10-at-9-02-42-PM.png

Screen-Shot-2021-05-15-at-12-19-31-AM.pn

Paul-Tirado-03.jpg

c5fc72c6edb953ac6093ce22b53e95d7.jpg

Thanks, @FrogLenzen. I've always appreciated your enthusiasm for this competition, so I'm sorry you have to lose one of your own so soon. I'm not sure if Angelea was the one you would have rather lost of your two, since I know picking Chantelle's pictures is probably a chore. xD Regardless, now you can devote all of your attention to her!

• Thanks 1

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! ELIMINATION #5 POSTED (C25)!!!

banner-as2.png

-

Week 6 Theme Announcement

The nine of you still standing here have definitely started to earn your wings, but this week will make clear who is truly worthy of first class. Your theme this week is...

tumblr_pzoqbqEdTg1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Cycle 23's Luxury Jet-Setters!

This week is all about expensiveness. Think high-class, touristy vibes. You'll really want to sell the travel component, as that will be sure to create more of a story in your pictures.

Submissions will be due Wednesday evening, so about two days from now. If you need an extension, please ask. Failure to do so will result in me picking your model's picture for you (and I gave you all a glimpse of the types of pictures I'll be choosing, so... :kissbye:).

Angelea has some interesting photos in her portfolio that I would have loved to use, but I couldn’t seem to get a theme that fit! I’m actually all in on Winnie now, so everyone watch out and also stop ranking her last thanks lol 

• Haha 1

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! WEEK #6 THEME POSTED (C25)!!!
1 hour ago, FrogLenzen said:

Angelea has some interesting photos in her portfolio that I would have loved to use, but I couldn’t seem to get a theme that fit! I’m actually all in on Winnie now, so everyone watch out and also stop ranking her last thanks lol 

pick better photos, she has some bomb ones. :haha: