ANTM RE-Reloaded! All Cycles Completed!!!

rdhaley96

Elimination #2

13 models stand before me, but I have just 12 photos in my hands. The first name I'm going to call this week is...

tumblr_pvdscnRieK1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Tash! That's two in a row for you! You're hardly doing anything in this photo, yet you look so strong and confident. Congratulations on your second FCO to date! Your score this week was 45.

Also safe are...

India - 61
Marissa - 62
Tatiana - 92
Paige - 94
Courtney - 103
Kyle - 113
Cody - 119
Giah - 140
Cory Anne - 144
Binta - 149

Will Cherish and Krislian please step forward? Only one of you will make it through. Cherish, you came into this competition as probably the most experienced girl, but I think you've let that get to your head. You have a very striking look, but you're not living up to it in your pictures. Krislian, your portfolio so far has been a bit underwhelming. We look at you and see a gorgeous woman, but we're not sure we see more than an "Instagram model."

Based on overall scores, only one of you can continue on. And that person is...

tumblr_pvds9zf6a01x8j52jo1_500.jpg

Congratulations, Cherish. You've been granted another chance to get it together, so show us you can own your beauty moving forward instead of being complacent.

Krislian, this means you are out. Like I said before, you really are beautiful, but we never saw more than that in your pictures. I think if high fashion modeling is what you want, you have to show more edge and push the limits beyond what's comfortable. Regardless of where you end up, best of luck to you.

~Eliminated Model's Portfolio~

tumblr_pv0ut9wpjp1x8j52jo1_500.jpg

tumblr_pvds9zf6a01x8j52jo1_500.jpg

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! ELIMINATION #2 POSTED! (C23)

ANTM-VH1.jpg

Photoshoot #3 - Social Media Stories

-

tumblr_pvnd92YTwR1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Binta

cherish1.png

Cherish

tumblr_pvnda9aA1J1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Cody

tumblr_pvndcnvfmV1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Cory Anne

tumblr_pvnddoyZ2f1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Courtney

tumblr_pvndaqtGVg1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Giah

tumblr_pvnd7uVaDH1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

India

tumblr_pvnd9kCK5x1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Kyle

tumblr_pvndecJjcU1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Marissa

tumblr_pvndfmq4kh1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Paige

tumblr_pvnd8nQjjZ1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Tash

tumblr_pvndb9HIde1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Tatiana

-

Like always, rank these pictures from best (1) to worst (12). Comments are optional (but always encouraged!). Voting will close Tuesday evening, so you have a little under two days to vote.

My Ranking:

1. Paige
  2. Courtney
  3. Tatiana
  4. Marissa
  5. Binta
  6. Cherish
  7. Kyle
  8. Cory Anne
  9. India
  10. Giah
  11. Cody
  12. Tash

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! PHOTOSHOOT #3 POSTED! (C23)

The budget was so low they were like "hey, instead of a photoshoot, let's make the models take pictures at a pretend eventparty and then judge them." In any other season this would have been a mini challenge that took up like 12 minutes of airtime. Here, it was the whole elimination challenge lol

• Like 1