ANTM RE-Reloaded! All Cycles Completed!!!

rdhaley96

1 minute ago, hayden98 said:

Wasn't Kristin a huge bully on top of this meh portfolio? I feel like I remember someone from this cycle being awful. :unsure: 

She was definitely the Mean Girl of the cycle, but I don't think she's any worse in comparison to the Mean Girls of the other cycles lol (and if she makes it through this vote her portfolio significantly improves).

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

She was definitely the Mean Girl of the cycle, but I don't think she's any worse in comparison to the Mean Girls of the other cycles lol (and if she makes it through this vote her portfolio significantly improves).

Okay, that makes potentially appreciating her portfolio easier. :yes: 

18 minutes ago, hayden98 said:

Wasn't Kristin a huge bully on top of this meh portfolio? I feel like I remember someone from this cycle being awful. :unsure: 

Yes, she was kinda awful. But the way she had a tendency to be this very ditsy, air-head in one context and then turn around be a super vicious character made her a really effective reality TV villain. Her outburst on her elimination episode was so delusional and chaotic and amazing. That entire episode in fact was editing/production gold, given it was the climax of her rivalry with Leila. 

She also ended up being really successful post-show. Leila, Kristin and Yvonne had the best post-show careers from this cycle.

Edited by kebin65
  • Like 3

All the Leila drama never really bothered me with Kristin & Laura 🙈. I think it was great television and I never thought Leila was much of an angel herself. Tbh I take more issue with Kristin with her fight with Destiny where she tries to get her to hit her.

Kristin was a psycho.  People who went to school with her said she was absolutely horrible.  She tried to goad Destiny into hitting her so Destiny would get disqualified.  Johnny, the creative director of the photoshoots, and Rob Evans really disliked working with her.  She frequently said she wanted to throw stuff at Leila’s face.  She is the definition of white-trash.  

Elimination #5

9 models stand before me, but I have just 8 photos in my hands. The first name I'm going to call this week is...

tumblr_phhs10Fnb21x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Laura! You've been on a roll for quite a while now, and you took yet another terrific photo this week! This picture is absolutely magical. The other girls should be shaking in their boots right now. Congratulations on your second FCO to date! Your score this week was 24.

Also safe are...

Allyssa - 56
Brittany - 59
Nastasia - 84
Kiara - 96
Leila - 110
Victoria - 112

Will Kristin and Yvonne please step forward? Only one of you will make it through. Kristin, you started out this competition at the top of the pack, but after your first two pictures, you hit a rough patch that you still haven't gotten out of. We feel like as a model, you often play it safe, and at this point, playing it safe doesn't cut it. Yvonne, you're the only true plus-sized model in this cast, and you've done a solid job representing others like you. We feel that although you're clearly a gorgeous woman, your photos don't always reflect your beauty. Just like Kristin, you have a tendency to play it safe. 

Based on overall scores, only one of you can continue on. And that person is...

tumblr_phg0rkf0pi1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Congratulations, Kristin. You had the worst picture this week according to the voters, but your overall score saved you. From now on, though, we need to see you push yourself. No more boring pictures!

Yvonne, this means you are out. You are so stunning, and I think you could have a terrific career in the plus-size market. I would give you the same advice I just gave Kristin -- don't play it safe! I think once you learn how to truly give each picture your own signature, you could do great things. Best of luck to you.

~Eliminated Model's Portfolio~

tumblr_ph6qmlED0M1x8j52jo1_540.jpg

tumblr_phbu8shWDx1x8j52jo1_540.jpg

tumblr_phdtzkDMI91x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_phfw6toa6D1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_phhoxhbKYx1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! ELIMINATION #5 POSTED! (C19)

547071_10151045792860748_1930418261_n.jp

Photoshoot #6 - Disgusting Editorial

-

tumblr_phnbmbjkyr1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Allyssa

tumblr_phngexXv2e1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Brittany

tumblr_phne85VNMa1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Kiara

tumblr_phnfsxFmbD1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Kristin

tumblr_phnchdw7Iy1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Laura

tumblr_phndm1Biul1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Leila

tumblr_phnhfw8VnN1x8j52jo1_500.jpg

Nastasia

tumblr_phnffiaMH51x8j52jo1_500.jpg

Victoria

-

Like always, rank these pictures from best (1) to worst (8). Comments are optional (but always encouraged!). Voting will close Friday morning, so you have about 36 hours to vote.

My Ranking:

1. Kristin - I think she killed this one. Great commitment from her! She somehow manages to look expensive in this "trashy" environment.
  2. Brittany - Her best picture so far, and I wouldn't be mad if it landed on top. I love how strung-out and almost hopeless she looks. 
  3. Nastasia - It's a good picture. I'm not blown away by it (and I think her set was easy compared to some others), but I do really like the raw energy here.
  4. Leila - It's a bit safe, but I like that she remembered to showcase the fashion. It's definitely one of the more editorial pictures of the week.
  5. Victoria - Opposite of Leila. She went for it and took a very interesting shot, but she forgot to sell the clothes. 
  6. Allyssa - Not a flattering picture at all, but bonus points for commitment! I think this could have been strong with some tweaks.
  7. Kiara - It's blah. I like the more despondent vibe I get here, but she isn't committing to it. Not enough emotion or energy.
  8. Laura - She was supposed to be a wasted party girl, but she didn't commit. I get absolutely nothing from this. She faceplanted this week. 
Edited by rdhaley96

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! PHOTOSHOOT #6 POSTED! (C19)

1. Allyssa- This is not the best picture, let me be clear. But she committed one hundred percent and it does show off what she is doing. Plus I don’t want her to go home yet so I’ll put her at one. 

2. Brittany- Best picture of the week and I love it! 
3. Nastasia- Great picture from Nas, yet again

4. Kristin- I like her modeling and she does show off the clothes
5. Leila- She showed off the clothes better than being gross but then again, it was a stupid photoshoot so I give her some credit. 

6. Victoria- Looks fine but nothing noteworthy. Her expression is good but you don’t really notice the clothes. 

7. Laura- She’s not committed and it looks like a Polaroid of a drunk girl moreso than anything model wise. 
8. Kiara- Bad photo and she looks dead. 

7 minutes ago, Ariel1989 said:

Of course the trashy shoot was mediocre, sittin’ pretty Kristin’s “best” shoot. 

1. Brittany

2. Leila

3. Nastasia

4. Nastasia

5. Allyssa

6. Laura

7. Kiara

8. Kristin

You have two of Nastasia and no Victoria.