ANTM RE-Reloaded! ELIMINATION #3 POSTED! (C23)

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Boom, Tatianna lives on as Angelea. Everyone wins. Huzzah.     

Posted Images

1. Krista

2. Alasia

3. Raina

4. Tatianna - You right though, she virtually has no post-show work 😆 Frick it, just start using photos of Tatianna from Drag Race!!! 

5. Jessica 

6. Alexandra 

7. Simone 

• Haha 1

I love Tati but because she has no post show stuff I think it might be best if she goes, that way we can continue on w/o having to use her makeover pic every time

• Like 1
25 minutes ago, RTVFan said:

I love Tati but because she has no post show stuff I think it might be best if she goes, that way we can continue on w/o having to use her makeover pic every time

I wouldn't be reusing her makeover picture, lol. I'd resort to using backstage pictures if it came down to it. I'd find a way to get creative. :haha:

10 hours ago, rdhaley96 said:

7. Tatianna - She has virtually no post-show work, so I had to use her makeover picture here. I do like the shot, but I think it's her time.

yZMiUfq.jpg

Boom, Tatianna lives on as Angelea. Everyone wins. Huzzah. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 3
14 hours ago, RTVFan said:

13 hours ago, rdhaley96 said:

I wouldn't be reusing her makeover picture, lol. I'd resort to using backstage pictures if it came down to it. I'd find a way to get creative. :haha:

LOL this kinda makes me want her to stay to see which pics she has coming up. :giggle: 

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! ELIMINATION #3 POSTED! (C23)