ANTM RE-Reloaded! All Cycles Completed!!!

rdhaley96

Elimination #5

9 models stand before me, but I have just 8 photos in my hands. The first name I'm going to call this week is...

tumblr_pcx5s2PwYj1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Jessica! It was a VERY close race between you and another girl this week, but the last vote put you on top! You've really been rising up in the ranks lately, so it's great to see you finally earn best photo with this dynamic shot. Congratulations! Your score this week was 64.

Also safe are...

Alasia - 69
Krista - 83
Raina - 95
Simone - 133
Alexandra - 137
Brenda - 141

Will Anslee and Tatianna please step forward? Only one of you will make it through. Anslee, you started out this competition with such stunning pictures, but you've completely run out of steam. Your facial expressions from week to week are solid, but you haven't mastered your posing. Tatianna, what we love about you is your commitment to each shoot. However, you were less "ugly-pretty" and more "ugly-ugly" this week. We also haven't really seen a true standout moment from you yet.

Based on overall scores, only one of you can continue on. And that person is...

tumblr_pcx27ziJnt1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Congratulations, Tatianna. You have the superior picture this week as well as the better overall body of work. Moving forward, we want to see you continue to take risks... but to focus more on looking like a model.

Anslee, this means you are out. You really did have a strong start, but ultimately, you just lost all your momentum over the last few weeks. I think if you really focus on edging yourself out and playing it less safe in your posing, you could definitely be one to watch. Best of luck to you.

~Eliminated Model's Portfolio~

tumblr_pcm8hqtR4a1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_pcrg7xMWf81x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_pcriiroyA41x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_pcv4mwqU2N1x8j52jo2_640.jpg

tumblr_pcx2hyna6w1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! ELIMINATION #5 POSTED! (C14)

I actually like both Tati and Anslee’s photos, even though Anslee’s resting on that pretty.

But it truly baffles me how Anslee’s face can photograph amazingly well (e.g. her blue fragrance photo), yet her portfolio looks like...that.

• Like 2

ATM-S14-contestants001i-withlogo.jpg

Photoshoot #6 - CoverGirl on the Subway

-

tumblr_pcxaov8qO91x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Alasia

tumblr_pcx8q3QGL21x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Alexandra

tumblr_pcx9909sFP1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Brenda

tumblr_pcx9kjg9O71x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Jessica

tumblr_pcxa7bMXq11x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Krista

tumblr_pcxbdsisWD1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Raina

Haute_Affairs_01.jpg

Simone

Tatiana01_28Marlowe_Holt29.jpg

Tatianna

-

Like always, rank these pictures from best (1) to worst (8). Comments are optional (but always encouraged!). Voting will close Wednesday afternoon, so you have about 40 hours to vote.

My Ranking:

1. Raina - With Angelea gone, this is the clear best of the week in my book. Her close-up is stunning, and I love the attitude in her pose.
  2. Tatianna - It's a gorgeous picture of her, but she really is just sitting there. Any other week, this would be middle of the pack, but this is a weak bunch of photos.
  3. Krista - This picture is almost there for me. She looks very regal here, and I love how she's styled. I just wish the eyes weren't so disconnected.
  4. Jessica - It's a pretty picture of her, and she looks good in the outfit, but I just don't get much from this picture. There's not enough energy in her expression.
  5. Alasia - I don't like how it looks like she's holding back a laugh. Otherwise, it's an okay shot. I do like how youthful she looks here, which is great for the brand.
  6. Simone - It's cute. I don't see it as an ad, though. I think her photo in real life would be kind of safe, too. 
  7. Brenda - I hate this styling on her. Her eyes look pretty here I guess, but the whole shot just comes across as awkward. 
  8. Alexandra - The wonky eyes are killing me. She looks great in the styling, but that's about it. This shot had so much potential, ugh.

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! PHOTOSHOOT #6 POSTED! (C14)

1. Alasia- Besides Angelea, it’s the only good photo to come out of this week and she’s killing it. 
2. Raina- I like the way she’s looking aside. 
3. Alexandra- I like this pic because it fits the debrief perfectly

4. Simone- Middle of the pack worthy

5. Tatianna- I like this photo but the way her nose and muscles in that area it kinda looks a bit stanky 

6. Krista- It’s really zombie like

7. Jessica- She looks so boring in this picture

8. Brenda- Just ewww and the racist needs to go