ANTM RE-Reloaded! All Cycles Completed!!!

rdhaley96

1. Alasia- She killed it yet again

2. Jessica- If Alasia didn’t exist, this photo would get my number one 
3. Alexandra- She looks really good in the photo just a tad bit stiff, especially with her snarl but she makes it work

4. Raina- I like the photo and how she is pulling on the tie but I wish her head was up a bit

5. Tatianna- This photo is very middle of the pack but satisfactory

6. Brenda- This is actually one of the few good photos in her portfolio and it looks really angry yet sexy

7. Simone- It’s a good photo and she had no business getting eliminated for it

8. Naduah- Not a bad photo but her spot should be Angelea’s so she dropped a bit

9. Anslee- So boring and sleepy and I hate how she had excuses for it

10. Krista- This is just horrible 

1 minute ago, 1234567890 said:

I know you always feel the need to comment but like I was not talking to you. So back off. I was talking to @Deeee who is a FRIEND because he left the comment: BAD. So please excuse yourself from conversations that don't include you.

People comment all the time as do you so get used to it and suck it up. Have a bless day!

You didn't quote a post which leaves who you talking to up open to anyone...then you basically told me not to comment and then say people comment all the time...hypocrite much????...okay....

3 minutes ago, kenboy123 said:

You didn't quote a post which leaves who you talking to up open to anyone...then you basically told me not to comment and then say people comment all the time...hypocrite much????...okay....

Cause the matter didn't CONCERN you. If you put two and two together you would realize I was talking to @Deeee who said bad. Take that hypocrite nonsense and stick it somewhere else.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

Cause the matter didn't CONCERN you. If you put two and two together you would realize I was talking to @Deeee who said bad. Take that hypocrite nonsense and stick it somewhere else.

All you had to do was quote the person or say I was talking to so and so...you don't have to be rude about it...this is a forum open for people to talk, it's pretty normal that everyone would comment regarding other people's comments...

48 minutes ago, kenboy123 said:

All you had to do was quote the person or say I was talking to so and so...you don't have to be rude about it...this is a forum open for people to talk, it's pretty normal that everyone would comment regarding other people's comments...

Tonight Show Yes GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Alex95 said:

Nah Krista should beat the racist bitches of S14.

I love Gabby and the only other bad photo was Krista’s. Other than that, I agree with you. I’m fine with either Krista or Anslee going this week. 

1. Alexandra

2. Tatianna 

3. Alasia - looks a little bit... uh.. home-birth to me, but very good

4. Jessica

5. Simone - ugh that left leg, but I like the face

6. Brenda - wtf is the male model looking at

7. Raina - face needs more light, male model is bad here lol

8. Krista - flop

9. Anslee - flop

10. Naduah

1. Jessica

2. Alasia

3. Raina - I like that this photo has a different vibe from the rest, one of the best expressions of the week and I like how she looks mid-motion instead of overly contrived with the pose. 

4. Alexandra - Admittedly her pretty and the hair are doing all of the work. 

5. Brenda - Feels weird putting her this high, but I kinda like this shot. The twists and angles in her pose really work for me. 

6. Simone - That face is stunning, but dragged down by that stiff body language.

7. Anslee - It's fine. Just very pedestrian.

8. Tatiana - Love Tati, but not this photo. Seems like an UO though. I just think the face looks like a rabid bunny and the body is super stubby because all four of her limbs are cut off. 

9. Krista - To quote Alex Perry, "plank of wood". 

10. Naduah - It's a meh photo, but second week in a row where her shot has fit the brief incredibly well imo. 

Edited by kebin65
  • Like 1