ANTM RE-Reloaded! All Cycles Completed!!!

rdhaley96

Elimination #1

13 models stand before me, but I have just 12 photos in my hands. The first name I'm going to call this week is...

tumblr_pcmcegAoug1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Brenda! You were actually tied with another model this week, but out of 18 voters, 10 preferred your picture. This photo is absolutely stunning, and it says a lot that it landed at the top of the pack in such a strong week. Congratulations! Your score this week was 61.

Also safe are...

Raina - 61
Simone - 74
Ren - 80
Tatianna - 94
Jessica - 122
Angelea - 124
Alexandra - 135
Anslee - 154
Alasia - 166
Krista - 175

Will Gabrielle and Naduah please step forward? Only one of you will make it through. Gabrielle, you have this exotic look that is so beautiful and unique, and you definitely came into this competition more prepared than many of the others. Ultimately, we're just not sure you have the natural ability you need to succeed. Naduah, you also have a very strikingly beautiful and bold look. However, we feel like you overthink your pictures and that you need to learn how to relax, because all we're seeing now is contrived modeling.

The two of you are at the bottom, but one of you will get another chance. And that person is...

tumblr_pcm6gkP0A51x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Congratulations, Naduah. Your picture won out over Gabrielle's by a decent margin. Take what you've learned this week and do better next time.

Gabrielle, this means you are out. :( It's such a shame to see you go out when you have so much drive and passion, but in the end, you had the worst shot of the week, and that's just how the cookie crumbles, unfortunately. Nonetheless, I think with your drive, you could definitely find success. Best of luck to you.

~Eliminated Model's Portfolio~

tumblr_pcm65cWDBg1x8j52jo1_500.jpg

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! ELIMINATION #1 POSTED! (C14)

ATM-S14-contestants001i-withlogo.jpg

Photoshoot #2 - Perfume Beauty

-

tumblr_pcred1p1qB1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Alasia

tumblr_pcrfucjUrs1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Alexandra

tumblr_pcr8c9Rvd71x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Angelea

tumblr_pcrg7xMWf81x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Anslee

tumblr_pcr7riXj431x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Brenda

tumblr_pcrfm7pDld1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Jessica

tumblr_pcrgfymDIg1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Krista

tumblr_pcrf3jv0xJ1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Naduah

tumblr_pcrh2imdqv1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Raina

tumblr_pcr72xzczj1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Ren

tumblr_pcrfbwYJb11x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Simone

tumblr_pcrep1rvsC1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Tatianna

-

Like always, rank these pictures from best (1) to worst (12). Comments are optional (but always encouraged!). Voting will close tomorrow evening, so you have about 30 hours to vote.

My Ranking:

1. Raina - This picture is loved by fans, and it's not hard to see why. This is such a powerful shot. The eyes here in particular are insane, and I love the overall strength here.
  2. Anslee - Minus the awkward hand on the chest, this picture is pretty much perfect. Her profile is everything here. It's a phenomenal close-up.
  3. Simone - I remember Tyra saying this could be for a fragrance called "Listen," and I totally see that! Her face is stunning here, and the pose, while weird, works for me.
  4. Alexandra - One of the best close-ups of the week for sure. The pose is a bit awkward, but I love her overall strong presence in this shot.
  5. Tatianna - I don't necessarily see this as a fragrance ad, but I still really like this picture of Tatianna. There's something very fragile and romantic about it.
  6. Krista - It's a decent picture, but it gets a little lost in the shuffle for me. She reads more athlete than model here.
  7. Naduah - Another contrived picture from her, but in a way, I think it kind of works? This shoot calls for drama. It's still not great, but it's not even close to the worst.
  8. Jessica - It's alright. I like the movement of the fabric, but the expression is forgettable. I don't have any sort of strong feelings about this one.
  9. Alasia - This just looks too mean to be a good ad. It just reads so tense. This could have been better if she relaxed into it.
  10. Brenda - It's not a good picture at all, but I think her eyebrows are a big part of that. If they were more grown out, I feel like this would be more passable of a shot.
  11. Ren - The pose is the only thing keeping this from the bottom spot, as I don't think it's that bad. The close-up is pretty awful, though. She looks worn down and resigned.
  12. Angelea - Not good. The body isn't that bad, but the close-up fails for me. The wonky eyes, the hair in the face, it all just comes across very clumsy.

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! PHOTOSHOOT #2 POSTED! (C14)

1. Raina

2. Jessica - this picture looks eye catching to me...

3. Anslee

4. Simone

5. Naduah 

6. Alexandra

7. Alasia

8. Brenda

9. Ren

10. Krista

11. Tatianna - I absolutely don't like what she is doing with her face

12.  Angelea

Edited by kenboy123