ANTM RE-Reloaded! All Cycles Completed!!!

rdhaley96

b5e9bd83fc6b91e5c8c01df738323fd2.jpeg

Photoshoot #5 - Gas Station Attendants

-

brandy01_doss_tidwell.jpg

Brandy

tumblr_p6y74ddbNA1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Brittany

tumblr_p6y6kvf9UB1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Christina

tumblr_p6y7uyvpXX1x8j52jo2_r1_1280.jpg

Kahlen

tumblr_p6y51qkKeD1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Keenyah

tumblr_p6y5nwRjet1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Michelle

tumblr_p6y7dxuGJI1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Naima

tumblr_p6y5dmeAod1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Rebecca

tumblr_p6y5z8aqT01x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Tatiana

tumblr_p6y6aqRQxi1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Tiffany

-

Like always, rank these pictures from best (1) to worst (10). Comments are optional (but always encouraged!). Voting will close Wednesday afternoon, so you have about 40 hours to vote.

My Ranking:

1. Kahlen - She owned this. You wouldn't guess how reserved/timid she was from looking at this. I love the confidence here.
  2. Brittany - I love the strong body language and the expression (from what I can see). This would possibly be #1 if it was shot closer/there was less "rain."
  3. Naima - I love the strength in her pose. The face is perhaps a bit overdone, but I do really like the overall edgy vibe of this shot.
  4. Michelle - Again, great body language. The expression doesn't work for me quite as well, but I like that she committed.
  5. Christina - Eh. It's a decent shot, but it gets lost in the shuffle a bit. Still, it's probably one of the better ones.
  6. Rebecca - I really like her body language, but she loses me with her expression/the angle of her face. If she had gone edgier, this would be one of my favorites.
  7. Tatiana - I like what she was going for, but it falls a bit flat. It's almost a little too sexy. It comes off a bit tryhard.
  8. Keenyah - There's just nothing really interesting about this. I like the idea, but she's not bringing any fire to it.
  9. Tiffany - Strong body language, but the face kills this for me. It's just not a flattering shot of her at all.
  10. Brandy - I think this is probably the right time for her to go. I can't see her really doing better than many of the others in this shoot.

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! PHOTOSHOOT #5 POSTED! (C4)

1. Kahlen

2. Brittany

3. Naima

4. Tiffany

5. Michelle

6. Keenyah

7. Rebecca - I think this misses the brief of the shoot a bit and starts to go into pin-up

8. Christina - this is like the "when you order online vs. when it arrives" for Kahlen's photo 

9. Tatiana - WHAT is she doing with the tire? picking it up? putting it down? rolling it somewhere? Caressing it? It looks like the set up to a shot, not the shot. It looks like she just murdered Michelle in the background and is going to go hug the tire to make the tire feel better about having witnessed a murder. On top of that she's squinty. But really, what are her legs doing? What is that stance for? Not a fan. 

10. Brandy - I love her look, but no one did bad enough for me to want them out for this shoot

Edited by FrogLenzen
EDIT to add commentary for Tatiana