ANTM RE-Reloaded! All Cycles Completed!!!

rdhaley96

1. Michelle
2. Rebecca
3. Christina
4. Kahlen
5. Keenyah
6. Brittany
7. Brandy
8. Tatiana
9. Naima

10. Tiffany
11. Noelle
12. Lluvy - still no way this is the worst photo to have ever happened though, even if we only count the first 3 seasons...

Edited by kenboy123

I keep forgetting to check in here and vote! Love this cycle though, so I’ll try to keep up with it :heartbounce:

1. Keenyah— I definitely don’t think I appreciated this shot enough when I actually watched the cycle. It really stands out among the rest because she did something different!

2. Michelle

3. Christina

4. Brittany 

5. Rebecca — love the movement in her pose, the face isn’t my favorite which is why it drops below the top 4. 

6. Kahlen — not the best, but definitely upper half. I feel like this is what Noelle’s was trying to be

7. Tiffany — I think I’d like this more if the claws weren’t comically large

8. Brandy

9. Tatiana — this isn’t good, but I don’t feel like it’s entirely her fault

10. Noelle — she went for something interesting, but I don’t like it

11. Naima — I really hate this picture, and I really can’t even say why :haha:

12. Lluvy— Worst of this bunch, but definitely not the worst of the first 4 cycles!

• Like 1

Elimination #3

12 models stand before me, but I have just 11 photos in my hands. The first name I'm going to call this week is...

tumblr_p6xvejvPlK1x8j52jo2_r1_1280.jpg

Michelle! This picture is so beautiful. You embodied your sign wonderfully this week. You might not have it 100% together in person, but if you keep taking pictures like this, you could end up truly being the one to beat. Congratulations! Your score this week was 39.

Also safe are...

Keenyah - 76
Brittany - 78
Kahlen - 108
Rebecca - 121
Christina - 121
Brandy - 152
Tiffany - 156
Naima - 181
Tatiana - 182

Will Lluvy and Noelle please step forward? Only one of you will make it through. Lluvy, you have a look that is so different, but one that's beautiful nonetheless. We're not seeing that potential translate to your pictures, though, and that's a problem. Noelle, you're also very pretty; not as unique as Lluvy, but you have your own sort of beauty, too. You were in the bottom last week, but you crashed and burned in this shoot.

Based on overall scores, only one of you can continue on. And that person is...

tumblr_p6xreb9hLn1x8j52jo1_500.jpg

Congratulations, Noelle. Your body of work saved you once again. Just know that at this point, you're at the bottom of this pack. You need to step it up big time next week.

Lluvy, this means you are out. I would've loved to see you continue on, but in the end, the voters couldn't overlook your overall performance. I think with time and practice, you could definitely become more refined and polished, but you just weren't ready at this stage. Best of luck to you.

~Eliminated Model's Portfolio~

tumblr_om1cgiPvYh1w6pb3no1_1280.jpg

tumblr_om2l5s4rq81w6pb3no1_1280.jpg

tumblr_p6xrqqDX3V1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! ELIMINATION #3 POSTED! (C4)

Alright, I actually did some thinking, and I have a question for you all.

The next shoot is infamous for its blackface. Since this is our version of the competition, I wouldn't be opposed to skipping it altogether, although I'd be fine carrying out the competition whichever way you guys prefer. If we decide not to go through with this shoot, we'd still have 11 girls by week 5. We could do two double eliminations in a row, or I could retroactively eliminate Noelle (since she was in the bottom 2 with Lluvy and would most likely go home in the blackface shoot, anyway). 

Just let me know what you all prefer.

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! IMPORTANT QUESTION (C4)
20 minutes ago, rdhaley96 said:

The next shoot is infamous for its blackface. Since this is our version of the competition, I wouldn't be opposed to skipping it altogether, although I'd be fine carrying out the competition whichever way you guys prefer. If we decide not to go through with this shoot, we'd still have 11 girls by week 5. We could do two double eliminations in a row, or I could retroactively eliminate Noelle (since she was in the bottom 2 with Lluvy and would most likely go home in the blackface shoot, anyway). 

i think we should just do the shoot and get it over with.  

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, rdhaley96 said:

Great idea! I’m all for skipping and just eliminating Noelle lol.

• Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, rdhaley96 said:

just eliminate Noelle

I’d prefer to do all the photoshoots, we all know that particular one was and is problematic.  It feels unfair to just automatically eliminate the model who went home for that photoshoot and I don’t like the idea of two double eliminations.  We often disagree with call-out orders on the show and here we get to express how we would rank them and our opinions get to mean something in the results unlike on the show.  

Go ahead and keep giving your inputs. I'll go with whatever the consensus ends up being.

As for Noelle, we wouldn't be eliminating her since she was sent home in the blackface shoot; we'd be eliminating her since she was in the bottom with Lluvy this last week and would have left if it was a double. Of course, we could still go through with the next shoot. I just wanted to make sure that we're all okay with doing so if that's what we decide to do.

Edited by rdhaley96
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, kebin65 said:

I mean y'all did the Hapa shoot in C13. I would just do it; we can judge the photos while acknowledging the shoot's problematic nature. 

That is true. Granted, we did the Hapa shoot way before everything that's happened this year. I just want everyone to be okay with voting in this shoot.

Of course, people who don't want to vote could just choose not to vote. Maybe that's the easiest solution, lol.

Edited by rdhaley96
  • Like 1