ANTM RE-Reloaded! All Cycles Completed!!!

rdhaley96

1 hour ago, RTVFan said:

I joined the community late in the previous cycle ranking but ytf were Brittany (13) and Kyle (18) gone so early??? They got screwed by y’all imo 

Definitely agree with you on Brittany. Still probably the elimination I'm most sour about, all things considered. I was hoping she'd make top 4.

Kyle, eh. I don't think she deserved to go quite so early, but I don't know who I would've sent home in her place. Like I'm glad we gave Mariah a few more weeks, for instance.

1 hour ago, Alex95 said:

Brittany robbed!!!! But also I mean, look at her first and third pics... not knowing what she’s gonna do later, it’s easy to send her home.

But over Lulu who is three bad pics in a row? Like Rachel shouldn’t have been first out but Brittany being out in the third week is a travesty

• Like 1

2 hours ago, rdhaley96 said:

Definitely agree with you on Brittany. Still probably the elimination I'm most sour about, all things considered. I was hoping she'd make top 4.

Kyle, eh. I don't think she deserved to go quite so early, but I don't know who I would've sent home in her place. Like I'm glad we gave Mariah a few more weeks, for instance.

I’m glad Mariah got more time too, but I would’ve sent home Seymone

• Like 1

Elimination #10

4 models stand before me, but I have just 3 photos in my hands. The first name I'm going to call this week is...

tumblr_pi0rtoZ8lL1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Leila! You've definitely started peaking at the right time. This picture was by far the favorite this week. You've always been a strong competitor, but you're finally showing you've got what it takes to win this. Congratulations on your second FCO to date! Your score this week was 25.

Also safe is...

Nastasia - 35

Will Brittany and Laura please step forward? Only one of you will make it through. Brittany, you don't necessarily blow us away in person, but you've taken a number of great pictures throughout your time here. Ultimately, what's been holding you back is your inconsistency. You really only take those amazing pictures about 50% of the time. Laura, you also don't come across as the most modelesque in person, but you've also had weeks where you've blown us away. Just like Brittany, though, your performances have been unreliable. These last two weeks have been two of your weakest to date.

Based on overall scores, only one of you can continue on. And that person is...

tumblr_pi0rohd6eg1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Congratulations, Laura. While you have been inconsistent, you've had a number of truly phenomenal performances that helped out your overall score a lot. We need to see you blow us away next week, though. Right now is the absolute worst time to lose your momentum.

Brittany, this means you are out. You've definitely surpassed a lot of people's expectations by making it this far, and for that, you should be proud. We didn't really see you as a model, but you've taken so many pictures that show otherwise. Wherever you end up in the future, I see you doing great things as long as you keep that fire going. Best of luck to you.

~Eliminated Model's Portfolio~

tumblr_ph6q7jUjt51x8j52jo1_540.jpg

tumblr_phbw5tcm3n1x8j52jo1_540.jpg

tumblr_phduvu2KWN1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_phfnwb8tnD1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_phhrazBotc1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_phngexXv2e1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_phpbr7uK7t1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_phsxc9IFBK1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_pi02ecuhaY1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_pi0r5fKYTG1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! ELIMINATION #10 POSTED! (C19)

547071_10151045792860748_1930418261_n.jp

Photoshoot #11 - Nine West Campaign

-

tumblr_pi7thuCANL1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Laura

tumblr_pi7sueBN2m1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Leila

tumblr_pi7tqxrFHZ1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Nastasia

-

Like always, rank these pictures from best (1) to worst (3). Comments are optional (but always encouraged!). Voting will close tomorrow evening, so you have about 30 hours to vote.

My Ranking:

1. Nastasia - There's such an ease and a confidence to this picture. She's not doing much, but she doesn't need to. The body language is perfect, and she's doing the best job actually selling the shoes. Great close-up, too.

2. Leila - She's the epitome of class in this picture. This is once again the most editorial shot of the week for me. The close-up is especially beautiful, and she looks so stunning in that dress. 

3. Laura - She killed it here, but I am basing this ranking a bit off of body of work/momentum. I'm not convinced she should make it over either of the others. Still a fantastic picture, though. Her body looks amazing.

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! FINAL PHOTOSHOOT POSTED! (C19)

Brittany’s Nine West picture was also great. 

1. Leila: Elegant and my eyes go straight to the dress and shoes. 
2. Nastasia: Good pose and shows off the shoes, love her eyes, just wish she elongated her neck and legs a little bit more.  
3. Laura: Good pose but I don’t immediately notice the shoes which are the product on display in this shoot.  Plus, her tan and bleached hair combined with the lighting kind of make her blend into her surroundings.  Another reason why her dark hair worked much better with her skin tone.  

I really love all these photos. 

1. Nastasia - to me this is flawless, one of the best ad photos they've had on the show. I probably like her portfolio less than the other two but I cannot rank this lower than #1

2. Leila 

3. Laura - I can't decide if I love this or just love how graphic her outfit is for the ad