ANTM RE-Reloaded! All Cycles Completed!!!

rdhaley96

Week 1: India
Week 2: India
Week 3: Courtney

Week 4: Courtney

Week 5: Courtney

Week 6: India
Week 7: India

Week 8: India

Week 9: India

Week 10: India

Week 11: India

Week 12.1:India

Week 12.2: India 
Final Runway: India
Winner Pick: India

Week 1: India
Week 2: India
Week 3: Courtney

Week 4: Courtney

Week 5: Courtney

Week 6: India
Week 7: India

Week 8: India

Week 9: India

Week 10: India

Week 11: India

Week 12.1: India

Week 12.2: Courtney
Final Runway: India
Winner Pick: India

ANTM-VH1.jpg

Winner Announcement

Two stunningly beautiful, driven, and capable women stand before me, but only one of you can win.

Courtney, you came into this competition with arguably the most striking look of the bunch, and over the course of the competition, you certainly did it justice, giving strong performances week in and week out. You did have a few weaker moments along the way, especially those where movement was required, but in the end, your body of work more than made up for them. You stand before me with so much potential and a book that many would find enviable.

India, you too came into this competition with a lot of model potential, and your makeover ultimately elevated you even more. You had a pretty strong start in the competition, but you weren't the most consistent. However, once the midpoint of the competition hit, you hit the ground running and never looked back. You earned a record-breaking total of SIX FCOs throughout your time here. While some wouldn't consider your book the most exciting, there's no doubt it's a strong one.

Both of you put up a good fight, but there is a definite winner. By a score of 13-5, the winner of cycle 23... is...

adf5367b2af9cf1a47d409a1e90f61171caa1697

:clap:INDIA!!! :clap:

Congratulations, India! This wasn't really much of a nail-biter at all. After your dominance in the second half of this competition, it was obvious that you would ultimately win. You truly are so stunning, and as you've shown, so talented. I have very high hopes for your career.

Courtney, you did very well to get to this point. While the winner was clear, you are definitely a deserving runner-up, and I don't doubt that you'll continue to impress after this is all over.

Now it's time for both of you to get out of here and go make your marks on the industry!

~Winner's Portfolio~

tumblr_pv0v2gQ3qR1x8j52jo1_500.jpg

tumblr_pvdsfaFn8Z1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_pvnd7uVaDH1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_pvqosqndYr1x8j52jo1_500.jpg

tumblr_pw3p77suj01x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0IxzZ38Rl3I

tumblr_pzoqdsjzqR1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zs-x2MQwYPE

b1f031b7a8a012894fb484d90afbbae73ed5356c

adf5367b2af9cf1a47d409a1e90f61171caa1697

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-J2o5VdaHuY

http://mformodels.blogspot.com/2017/03/antm-cycle-23-14th-episode-rimmel.html

721a4ac01e7ddc124d566d908a6e4557359cfe85

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipLiLrWyna4&feature=emb_title

-

Here are the results of the portfolio battle:

Week 1: Courtney - 4 / India - 10
Week 2: Courtney - 1 / India - 13
Week 3: Courtney - 12 / India - 2
Week 4: Courtney - 8 / India - 6
Week 5: Courtney - 11 / India - 3
Week 6: Courtney - 0 / India - 14
Week 7: Courtney - 0 / India - 14
Week 8: Courtney - 0 / India - 14
Week 9: Courtney - 0 / India - 14
Week 10: Courtney - 4 / India - 10
Week 11: Courtney - 7 / India - 7
Week 12.1: Courtney - 1 / India - 13
Week 12.2: Courtney - 9 / India - 5
Final Runway: Courtney - 0 / India - 14
Winner Pick: Courtney - 0 / India - 14

And here are the end of cycle stats -

Most FCOs: India (6)
Most Bottom 2 Appearances: Paige (4)
Biggest Rise in Placement: Cherish (+6 spots) 
Biggest Fall in Placement: Cory Anne, Tash (-5 spots)
Best COO Average: India (2.42) (Next closest were Courtney and Paige at 3.75).
Best Overall Score: India (This is calculated differently from COO Average).

-

So that was cycle 23! I think we did a pretty good job redoing it. Other than a few placements, our elimination order wasn't massively different from the original, which goes to show that this cycle was pretty fine as it was; we just spruced it up a bit. Even though India might not be the most exciting winner, there's little argument that she's a deserving one.

Cycle 2 got the most votes and will kick off later today!

• Like 1

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! WINNER REVEALED! (C23)
1 minute ago, rdhaley96 said:

So yeah, I'll most likely actually be starting cycle 2 tomorrow. My sister just got home from college for Thanksgiving break, so we've just been hanging out and catching up. Sorry for the wait.

Enjoy your family time!!!!

• Like 1

9xtitskrc9n41.png

Photoshoot #1 - Garden of Eden

-

red-x.png

Anna

(Refused to pose nude).

tumblr_p69m2txxwN1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

April

tumblr_p69j4uENhe1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Bethany

tumblr_p69lnvmlpo1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Camille

tumblr_p69ka9mnMB1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Catie

tumblr_p69jbwj3rh1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Heather

tumblr_p69kk7E7WI1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Jenascia

tumblr_p69laaNkCD1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Mercedes

tumblr_p69jt7a7iR1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Sara

tumblr_p69kupoEdo1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Shandi

tumblr_p69jlulkgK1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Xiomara

tumblr_p69k27Vnyt1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Yoanna

-

Like always, rank these pictures from best (1) to worst (12). Comments are optional (but always encouraged!). Voting will close Friday morning, so you have about two days to vote.

My Ranking:

1. April - This picture is sensational. She looks amazing in the styling, and she's pulling it off effortlessly. There's a bit of a sinister vibe here that I love, too.
  2. Mercedes - The top 2 this week are LEAGUES above everyone else for me. Mercedes killed it. She looks so regal, elegant, and powerful. It's fantastic.
  3. Shandi - The close-up is a bit weaker than I'd like, but apart from that, this is a great picture. She went for the more innocent vibe, and I like that.
  4. Camille - The styling is a bit too Vegas for me, which makes this shot a bit campy, but I love that she went for it. The close-up is stunning.
  5. Yoanna - It's a solid first picture. Like Mercedes, she gives off a regal sort of vibe. I'm not blown away, but she did well.
  6. Jenascia - Her face photographed beautifully here. She does look short, but other than that, it's a strong picture.
  7. Sara - The pose is great; very seductive and eye-catching. She just didn't bring that same sort of character to the expression.
  8. Catie - Like Sara, she's selling the shot with her pose, but the expression falls flat. Overall, this is pretty average.
  9. Xiomara - It's technically not a great picture. The expression is noncommittal, and the pose is stiff. However, I do think it's at least an interesting shot.
  10. Heather - I actually like her pose, but everything from the neck up is a mess. I also feel like the male model is outshining her.
  11. Bethany - Awful. The styling is doing her no favors at all, but she also posed in pretty much the worst way possible. The expression is unflattering, too.
  12. Anna - I wouldn't be opposed to her staying this week since she did have some potential, but I feel like it's only fair to place her here.
Edited by rdhaley96

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! PHOTOSHOOT #1 POSTED! (C2)