ANTM RE-Reloaded! All Cycles Completed!!!

rdhaley96

22 hours ago, 1234567890 said:

tumblr_pqwsndvkrx1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

This would have been #1 without a doubt. 😭

Loved this photo :wub: 

22 hours ago, Alex95 said:

My question is......how did y'all let Brenda get this far?!

I'm wondering this too. :dead: We are effing up this cycle. :dead: 

9 hours ago, kebin65 said:

rd, maybe this should be the first redo cycle where you do a Comeback series to appease the masses seeking justice for Angelea lmfao 😆

The masses shouldn't have let her go home, then. :ph34rwave:

In all seriousness, it might not have been a bad idea to implement a "save" for each cycle... but for consistency's sake, it's way too late for that now, lol.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, rdhaley96 said:

In all seriousness, it might not have been a bad idea to implement a "save" for each cycle... but for consistency's sake, it's way too late for that now, lol.

You asked already if we wanted to add a buyback in cycles, and I remember the response being a resounding no thanks.  C14 Angelea was my second favorite of the cycle, but we shouldn't change things now.  Shock votes have happened a couple of times.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, rdhaley96 said:

It's actually better for the later rounds instead of the earlier rounds...like say after 4 weeks...i actually think it's more fair that way, but it doesn't always work out for the best...

3 hours ago, rdhaley96 said:

Yeah I agree. And if you were going to do it, I would have just done it for the cycles that actually had the Comeback (C19-C1, also C22-C24 but their's was iffy), so we could do it like that did on the show lol

Edited by kebin65

Elimination #6

8 models stand before me, but I have just 7 photos in my hands. The first name I'm going to call this week is...

tumblr_pcxbdsisWD1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Raina! You gave just the right amount of attitude in this shot, and it completely paid off for you. After a few less than stellar weeks, you've reestablished yourself as a serious contender. Congratulations on your second FCO to date! Your score this week was 51.

Also safe are...

Krista - 72
Jessica - 86
Alasia - 92
Alexandra - 102
Simone - 110

Will Brenda and Tatianna please step forward? Only one of you will make it through. Brenda, you started out this competition at the very top of the pack, but since then, you've had an inconsistent ride. Every now and then, you step up to the plate, but for the most part, we haven't been seeing a model in person or in photos. Tatianna, you landed down here last week. I feel like this picture was an improvement from your last one, but the public overall was not too impressed. We're also not seeing the drive we want to see from you.

Based on overall scores, only one of you can continue on. And that person is...

Tatiana01_28Marlowe_Holt29.jpg

Congratulations, Tatianna. You are safe once again. You know what we want to see from you at this point, so it's up to you to deliver.

Brenda, this means you are out. I think ultimately, you made it as far as you could have here. You do have a more mature look, and if you're going to pursue modeling, that's something you need to learn how to work around. Best of luck to you.

~Eliminated Model's Portfolio~

tumblr_pcmcegAoug1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_pcr7riXj431x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_pcri2cZ9gD1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_pcv5lsWvor1x8j52jo1_640.jpg

tumblr_pcx33swkEy1x8j52jo1_500.jpg

tumblr_pcx9909sFP1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! ELIMINATION #6 POSTED! (C14)

ATM-S14-contestants001i-withlogo.jpg

Photoshoot #7 - Hair Dresses

-

tumblr_pcyyqsfABx1x8j52jo2_1280.jpg

Alasia

tumblr_pcyxnjwTM81x8j52jo2_1280.jpg

Alexandra

tumblr_pcyy4oDngA1x8j52jo1_640.jpg

Jessica

tumblr_pcyzhjrYFT1x8j52jo2_640.jpg

Krista

tumblr_pcz05jurtP1x8j52jo2_1280.jpg

Raina

Simone02.jpg

Simone

Tatianna-Kern.jpg

Tatianna

-

Like always, rank these pictures from best (1) to worst (7). Comments are optional (but always encouraged!). Voting will close Friday morning, so you have about 44 hours to vote.

My Ranking:

1. Krista - I love this picture. The pose is a bit unconventional and birdlike, but I think that makes this shot more interesting. The close-up is sensational, too.
  2. Alasia - This is simple but effective. I love the elegance in her stance and the confident expression. She looks almost regal here.
  3. Raina - I love how serene she looks in this picture. Perhaps a bit of intensity could have made this even better, but it's definitely a strong shot.
  4. Jessica - Her pose is very elegant, but the expression is kind of blank. Overall, I like this shot, but I'm not in love.
  5. Simone - It's a decent shot, but I think her time is pretty close to up at this point. 
  6. Alexandra - This looks so clumsy. I like that she tried to take a risk, but she fell flat for me here.
  7. Tatianna - She has virtually no post-show work, so I had to use her makeover picture here. I do like the shot, but I think it's her time.

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! PHOTOSHOOT #7 POSTED! (C14)