ANTM RE-Reloaded! All Cycles Completed!!!

rdhaley96

1. Matthew

2. Yaya

3. Brittani

4. Lacey

5. Brittany

6. Courtney

7. Khrystyana

8. Fatima

9. Melrose

10. Alexandra

11. Laura

12. Anya

13. April

14. Nina

15. Natasha

1. Matthew

2. Anya
3. Khrystyana
4. Courtney
5. Alexandra
6. Nina
7. Yaya
8. Brittani
9. Melrose
10. Brittany
11. Laura
12. Lacey
13. Natasha
14. Fatima
15. April

Having Matthew in this season is just odd... Being the only male, it feels like I'm judging him on a completely different scale...I feel like he's always going to be at a disadvantage...

Also, some of these photos just don't fit the theme at all...

8 hours ago, Zoey said:

01. Fatima

02. Matthew

03. Courtney

04. Melrose
05. Alexandra 

06. Brittani

07. Brittany
08. Khrystyana 

09. Yaya
10. Laura
11. Anya
12. April
13. Lacey
14. Natasha
15. Nina 

Added Yaya in at 9.

Elimination #1

(for real this time xD)

Anya, Natasha, the public have spoken. Based on the results from this shoot, one of you will be the first to leave the competition for good. Last week, neither of you lived up to people's expectations, but one of you redeemed yourself this week. And that person is...

Imagen2.png

Anya! Congratulations. You are safe... for now.

Nastasha, this means you are out. You came back to this competition with a different look, and unfortunately, people never warmed up to it. Nobody can take away from your legacy, though! Best of luck to you.

-

~Eliminated Model's Portfolio~

natasha.png

natasha2.png

Thanks, @jarmon. I think Natasha's downfall in this competition was her infamous filter usage. The pictures you chose definitely weren't bad, but they also just weren't really Natasha, either. :P Regardless, I'm glad you signed on as Natasha and gave it a good go. At least you still have April!

-

Week 2 COO

13 models stand before me, but I have just 12 photos in my hands. The first name I'm going to call this week is...

courtney2.jpg

Courtney! You did a great job last week, but this week, you rose to the very top of the pack. This is a very eye-catching and on brief picture! Congratulations! Your score this week was 53.

Also safe are...

Khrystyana - 83
Brittani - 84
Yaya - 91
Melrose - 104
Alexandra - 104
Lacey - 112
Brittany - 115
Fatima - 131
Laura - 141
Matthew - 146

Will April and Nina please step forward? Only one of you will make it through. April, you are such a beautiful woman, and you performed so well on cycle 2. This cycle, we're just not seeing the same fire and dynamic energy. Nina, we love your quirkiness, but this week, it worked against you a bit. You can't forget that you're a model first and foremost.

Based on overall scores, only one of you can continue on. And that person is...

april2.png

Congratulations, April. You and Nina tied in the votes this week, but your performance last week saved you. You definitely have it in you to be great, so we need to see more from you moving forward.

Nina, this means that you will be competing against Anya next week in our Redemption Island twist. Good luck!

Edited by rdhaley96
  • Like 1

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! ELIMINATION #1 / WEEK 2 COO POSTED (C26)!!!