ANTM RE-Reloaded! All Cycles Completed!!!

rdhaley96

8 minutes ago, kenboy123 said:

Does that mean there will be an extra double elimination???

No, since we're not doing a comeback. There will be a double for the next shoot and then another double at final 5, just like in real life.

EDIT: Actually, we'll have 1 fewer double elimination since we're eliminating someone after the F3 GUESS shoot. There was originally a cut from 7->5, too, but that's not going to happen this time around (since no comeback).

Edited by rdhaley96

Elimination #3

13 models stand before me, but I have just 12 photos in my hands. The first name I'm going to call this week is...

tumblr_pivt1gfHM81x8j52jo2_r1_500.jpg

Jourdan! You've definitely been one of the stronger competitors so far, but you rose to the top in this shoot. What a gorgeous picture. Keep up the good work, and congratulations! Your score this week was 35.

Also safe are...

Jiana - 42
Nina - 51
Chris - 57
Marvin - 88
Renee - 91
Kanani - 94
Don - 96
Bianca - 116
Jeremy - 119
Alexandra - 125

Will Cory and Phil please step forward? Only one of you will make it through. Cory, you're back at the bottom again. I feel like you improved this week, but the voters didn't agree. We're still not convinced that you're capable of being the actor you need to be on set. Phil, you stand out from the pack with your more masculine features and physique, but so far, your pictures have been underwhelming and one-note. We're not sure if you have what it takes to be versatile.

Based on overall scores, only one of you can continue on. And that person is...

tumblr_piu3afhRmg1x8j52jo2_r1_500.jpg

Congratulations, Cory. You've been granted yet another chance to improve. Moving forward, we need to see you let go more on set. I know you're capable of that.

Phil, this means you are out. I think outside this competition, you could definitely carve out a solid niche for yourself in fashion, but in the end, I just don't think you had it in you to be as versatile as we'd need you to be. Best of luck to you.

~Eliminated Model's Portfolio~

tumblr_pis23qAPmI1x8j52jo1_500.jpg

tumblr_pis877qW351x8j52jo1_500.jpg

tumblr_pivspavLHv1x8j52jo2_r1_500.jpg

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! ELIMINATION #3 POSTED! (C20)

antm-cw-poster.jpg

Photoshoot #4 - Nail Art Beauty

-

alex.png

Alexandra

bianca3.jpg

Bianca

tumblr_pivvqk7N5u1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Chris

tumblr_pixqbbnPYA1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Cory

tumblr_pivwkgfAzW1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Don

tumblr_pixp22PXH21x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Jeremy

tumblr_pivxefk6hl1x8j52jo2_1280.jpg

Jiana

tumblr_pixpujef3z1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Jourdan

tumblr_pivv9llOOp1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Kanani

tumblr_pixqw65ZEK1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Marvin

tumblr_pivxtoa5WX1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Nina

tumblr_pivxly3NZo1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Renee

-

Like always, rank these pictures from best (1) to worst (12). Two contestants will be sent home this week. Comments are optional (but always encouraged!). Voting will close Wednesday morning, so you have about 36 hours to vote.

My Ranking:

1. Marvin - He killed it. Great pose, great expression. There's a subtlety to this shot that I love, but it's also very powerful.
  2. Cory - Huge step up! I love the way his arms and hands frame his face, and his expression is so soft and beautiful. 
  3. Nina - She looks so glamorous! She's also giving the best pose of the bunch by far. More life behind the eyes would've made this an easy #1.
  4. Bianca - Her IRL portfolio is doing her a lot of favors. This is a strong shot! I love the tension in her expression and body language.
  5. Jourdan - She loses points for her hands looking too flat and clumsy, but other than that, it's a great beauty shot.
  6. Don - Simple but effective. While he's resting on his looks again, I think doing so worked well for him in this shoot.
  7. Renee - The pose is iffy, but her face photographed amazingly here. Overall, it's probably her best shot so far.
  8. Jeremy - I love that there's actually life behind his eyes here. It's not a sensational picture, but it gets the job done.
  9. Chris - He failed at actually showcasing the product (his nails), but he always gives great face. It's still a bit of a miss overall, though.
  10. Alexandra - Yawn. I don't actively loathe this picture like I do the two below her, but it's still very boring.
  11. Jiana - I actually really dislike this shot. :unsure: The hands look ugly, her arms look baggy, and the expression reads uncomfortable. Bleh.
  12. Kanani - Oof, this is bad. Her hands look like webbed feet, and her expression is lifeless. It's just dreadful.

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! PHOTOSHOOT #4 POSTED! (C20)

Thank goodness we are skipping the Gender Swap commercial shoot. I have no idea how to judge that. 

1. Nina - I love this photo so much and I think it's incredibly underrated; it's one of my top photos of the cycle. Serving Amy/Qveen Herby from Karmin realness.

2. Marvin - His portfolio is overall disappointing but this along with his Rice Paddy photo are some of the best photos of the cycle.

3. Chris - This shot definitely shows how editorial his features are. 

4. Cory - This is how you do headache but make it fashion. 

5. Don - Resting on pretty, but he's pretty nevertheless.

6. Jiana - A good image overall, but reminds me of Natalie C12's powder beauty shot, where she looks really beautiful except the angle and the light make her features look flat and 2D.

7. Jourdan - Pretty, but she looks like she has a migraine. Also I don't really like how her hands look; she should have separated her fingers to give her hands more dimension. 

8. Renee - I like how this photo shows off her features, specifically the way her ears and bone structure looks very elfin. It's just a little tense and forgettable overall.

9. Bianca 

10. Alexandra - Forgettable

11. Jeremy - He's just....not a model.

12. Kanani - I think she should stay over Jeremy, but undoubtable the weakest photo of the week. 

Edited by kebin65
  • Like 1

Elimination #4

12 models stand before me, but I have just 10 photos in my hands. The first name I'm going to call this week is...

tumblr_pixqbbnPYA1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Cory! After two straight bottom two appearances, you bounced back hard in this shoot. This picture is so gorgeous, and I think this week, you showed a lot more comfort on set than ever before. Keep it up, and congratulations! Your score this week was 43.

Also safe are...

Marvin - 46
Jourdan - 49
Nina - 65
Chris - 75
Jiana - 94
Don - 95
Jeremy - 115
Bianca - 119

Will Alexandra, Kanani, and Renee please step forward? Only one of you will make it through. Alexandra, from week to week, you've been decent but unremarkable. Your picture this week wasn't awful, but we haven't been feeling inspired by you. Kanani, you started out with a gorgeous first picture, but ever since then, you've trended downhill. This week, you took the worst picture of the bunch. Renee, you are so beautiful, but you haven't really been capturing that potential in your pictures. Like Alexandra, you've never been horrible, but you've also never really stood out.

Based on overall scores, only one of you can continue on. And that person is...

tumblr_pivxly3NZo1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Congratulations, Renee. I actually liked your picture this week, but I know you're capable of even better. Now's your chance to prove that.

Alexandra and Kanani, this means you two are out. There's not really a lot to say. I think both of you are beautiful women, but ultimately, you were just falling behind in this competition. I think with more practice and really finding what makes you special, I could see you both doing decently in fashion. Best of luck to you.

~Eliminated Model's Portfolio (12th Place)~

tumblr_pis2vwE64q1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_pis8c5nFsM1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

ANTM20_Alex_Mike_03.jpg

alex.png

-

~Eliminated Model's Portfolio (11th Place)~

tumblr_pis5ogfFb71x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_pitxke0BeL1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_pivqv7llJ01x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_pivv9llOOp1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Edited by rdhaley96

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! ELIMINATION #4 POSTED! (C20)

antm-cw-poster.jpg

Photoshoot #5 - Paint Splash

-

bianca4.jpg

Bianca

tumblr_pj1jxk13CS1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Chris

tumblr_pj1j0ns7aX1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Cory

tumblr_pj1i98TryI1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Don

tumblr_pj1gusjk611x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Jeremy

tumblr_pixs4pZdVa1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Jiana

tumblr_pj1m6ifqm11x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Jourdan

tumblr_pj1fxliWn61x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Marvin

tumblr_pj1jcqbUIA1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Nina

tumblr_pj1kvagfjj1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Renee

-

Like always, rank these pictures from best (1) to worst (10). Comments are optional (but always encouraged!). Voting will close Friday morning/afternoon, so you have about two days to vote.

My Ranking:

1. Jourdan - I mean, yeah. This is the closest thing to an iconic picture in all of cycle 20. She looks so regal and powerful. One with the paint.
  2. Chris - I actually debated putting this at #1. I really like the sense of movement in this picture. The expression is killer, and I love the arms-up pose.
  3. Cory - His eyes here are super powerful. I love the attitude in the pose, too. Overall, it's a great shot.
  4. Nina - There's an awkward sort of charm to this that I actually really like. This picture definitely stands out.
  5. Renee - I think it's a bit tentative, but otherwise, it's for sure a good picture. She looks confident and beautiful.
  6. Bianca - This is a beautiful picture of her, and I think she could have done decently in this shoot.
  7. Don - He's giving great attitude in this picture, but there's something about his expression that's sort of off.
  8. Marvin - He looks handsome, but other than that, this shot is a bust. More life in his expression could've possibly saved it.
  9. Jiana - It's not awful, but it doesn't do her beauty justice at all. She looks more caught off-guard than anyone else.
  10. Jeremy - Time to go, IMO. He's definitely a handsome guy, but his body of work is so mediocre, this shot included.

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! PHOTOSHOOT #5 POSTED! (C20)

1. Jourdan
2. Chris
3. Nina
4. Jeremy 
5. Cory
6. Renee
7. Don
8. Marvin
9. Jiana
10. Bianca 

I honestly don't think Jeremy is as bad as some people think...yes, he's a bit average, but...I don't think his pictures have been the worst at any single week...also, his picture looks worst quality than the others...

Edited by kenboy123

33 minutes ago, kenboy123 said:

I honestly don't think Jeremy is as bad as some people think...yes, he's a bit average, but...I don't think his pictures have been the worst at any single week...also, his picture looks worst quality than the others...

Jeremy was eliminated from the competition at this point, so the showrunners never uploaded his picture in HQ like they did the others.