ANTM RE-Reloaded! All Cycles Completed!!!

rdhaley96

Elimination #3

11 models stand before me, but I have just 10 photos in my hands. The first name I'm going to call this week is...

tumblr_p8nfn7iYYx1x8j52jo1_500.jpg

Brittany! You've done well up to this point, but you stepped up your game even more this week. This picture has such a whimsy to it; it's so captivating! Congratulations! Your score this week was 31.

Also safe are...

Felicia - 73
Sarah - 83
Jael - 99
Dionne - 112
Natasha - 126
Jaslene - 143
Cassandra - 147
Renee - 148

Will Diana and Samantha please step forward? Only one of you will make it through. Diana, you were the other plus-sized model to enter this competition apart from Whitney. In pictures, you're beautiful, but you're also lacking tension. We don't feel a lot of drive from you. Samantha, I'm not sure why you're down here. I think half of the girls called before you had worse pictures. However, we do see a lack of confidence from you, and at this stage, you need to start showing more comfort in your own skin.

Based on overall scores, only one of you can continue on. And that person is...

%5BJessica_Code%5D_Samantha01.jpg

Congratulations, Samantha. We think you have a lot of high fashion potential, but we're not sure you believe in yourself. Take some chances next week and prove that you're ready to get to the next level.

Diana, this means you are out. It's a shame to see both plus-sized models go out in the first three weeks, but neither of you were bringing it. Having said that, you're a beautiful girl, and I could see you proving us wrong about your lack of drive if you really go for it in the real world. Best of luck to you.

~Eliminated Model's Portfolio~

tumblr_p8n3io4rzF1x8j52jo1_500.jpg

tumblr_p8n8u48LXU1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_p8nbilZWkF1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! ELIMINATION #3 POSTED! (C8)

cycle8_01.jpg

Photoshoot #4 - Model Murder

-

tumblr_p8nktqoHC51x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Brittany

Cassandra02~1.jpg

Cassandra

tumblr_p8nki2jqHl1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Dionne

tumblr_p8nj9kGIPP1x8j52jo1_500.jpg

Felicia

tumblr_p8nk2rYQnz1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Jael

tumblr_p8nkbbVVff1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Jaslene

tumblr_p8nko5xHiC1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Natasha

tumblr_p8nl4fsLYS1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Renee

5BAlabama5D_Samantha03_28Major_Colbert29

Samantha

tumblr_p8njw3nGTz1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Sarah

-

Like always, rank these pictures from best (1) to worst (10). Comments are optional (but always encouraged!). Voting will close Sunday morning/afternoon, so you have about 36 hours to vote.

My Ranking:

1. Natasha - I love this picture. The blue light here really adds to the unsettling beauty, and Natasha's close-up is the best of the week. Dead but beautiful.
  2. Brittany - Definitely one of the most unsettling shots this week, but in all the right ways. The pose is elegant while at the same time convincingly dead.
  3. Renee - While I think this is a bit overrated, it's still a stunning, cinematic picture. Definitely Renee's best so far.
  4. Sarah - It's a very odd pose, but I think it works for the shoot. She's one of the few who looks convincingly dead but also beautiful.
  5. Jaslene - I love the silhouette she's creating with her limbs, although she does look really short here. The close-up is great.
  6. Dionne - Strong close-up and a solid enough body, but there's too much tension in the hand on the ground. She doesn't look dead as a result.
  7. Samantha - I love the movement in the body, but the face doesn't read dead. I could see her doing well in real life, though.
  8. Jael - The hands are killing me. Other than that, this isn't terrible, but it's far from her most flattering shot.
  9. Felicia - She looks dead for sure, but there's no beauty to this picture. It's just a corpse.
  10. Cassandra - This is a bad picture, and I'm not sure how well I could see her doing here.

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! PHOTOSHOOT #4 POSTED! (C8)
6 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

She can't help that she is legit that skinny. :dead: I know the leg looks amputee but there were far worse photos imo.

All I'm saying is if you're really that skinny, you shouldn't angle yourself in a way that makes you look like a pair of scissors could cut you in half, lol.

• Like 2

1. Natasha

2. Felicia

3. Jaslene

4. Renee

5. Wholahay Dionne

6. Brittany - great shot but it could be anyone

7. Jael - RIP... I wish I could abstain

8. Sarah - bad

9. Samantha - great find, but I'm very done with her lol

10. Cassandra - great find, but I'm very done with her lol