ANTM RE-Reloaded! All Cycles Completed!!!

rdhaley96

1 hour ago, rdhaley96 said:

banner-ru-revenge.png

Photoshoot #9 - Backstage At A Fashion Show

-

5lA4lFp.jpg

Brittani

OomE2cV.jpg

Courtney

img%5D

Fatima

khrystyana.jpg

Khrystyana

M60aDzp.jpeg

Lacey

Xk1yvCu.jpg

Matthew

NN9nkaz.jpg

Melrose

jLDvONx.jpg

Yaya

-

Like always, rank these photos from best (1) to worst (8). Comments are optional (but always encouraged!). Remember that this week, Matthew and Melrose are up for elimination. Voting will close Wednesday afternoon, so you have a little under three days to vote.

As stated earlier, no campaigning outside of this thread. If I catch wind of any campaigning, consequences will follow. Also, please remember to be unbiased in your rankings!

Bumping to the new page.

1. Yaya - I love that this is sort of a candid beauty shot. She fits the brief and looks fantastic.
  2. Courtney - Definitely the most on-point for the brief. Would be #1 with a softer expression.
  3. Lacey - Up there with Courtney as being the most on-brief.
  4. Brittani - Arguably the best picture of the week, but it's too posed for the theme.
  5. Fatima - I like the moody feel, but she lost her chin a bit with the angle.
  6. Khrystyana - I like the casual vibe, but something is missing. It's almost there.
  7. Melrose - Same feedback that I have for Fatima, actually.
  8. Matthew - It's an interesting shot, but it doesn't read on-brief to me. Profile also isn't his best angle.

Elimination #8

Matthew, Melrose, the public have spoken. Based on the results from this shoot, one of you will be the eighth to leave the competition for good. You both have a lot to prove, and one of you will get to keep trying next week. The model staying is...

Xk1yvCu.jpg

Matthew... yet again. For one reason or another, you have a very loyal group of fans that keeps saving you. Not gonna lie, said reason kind of escapes me. :haha: Regardless, you're definitely doing something right if people want you to stick around.

Melrose, this means you are out. You had a somewhat inconsistent run, but overall I do think you've grown in this competition. That said, making it this far is in and of itself a big accomplishment. Best of luck to you.

-

~Eliminated Model's Portfolio~

utkFNyO.jpeg

melrose.jpg

SskhqUu.jpg

6q0c9L6.jpg

yGAaVlv.jpg

LrSjygi.jpg

JnnfmWT.jpg

D0tTGY8.jpg

cfRUqZ6.jpg

NN9nkaz.jpg

Thanks, @goofycilla90. Melrose probably wasn't the easiest model to play as, so I love that you gave it a good faith effort. While I wasn't huge on some of her pictures, she definitely had a few really impressive shots. Congratulations on making it the furthest you've gone so far, and I hope you continue to participate in the cycle!

-

Week 9 COO

6 models stand before me, but I have just 5 photos in my hands. The first name I'm going to call this week is...

OomE2cV.jpg

Courtney! You're really establishing yourself as the one to beat at this point. You took this shoot and really ran with it. This picture definitely wouldn't be out of place in the actual shoot. Congratulations on your fourth FCO to date! Your score this week was 36.

Also safe are...

Yaya - 47
Brittani - 59
Fatima - 62

Will Khrystyana and Lacey please step forward? Only one of you will make it through. I'm surprised by this bottom two, as both of you have had strong track records in this competition so far. Khrystyana, you started this competition at the very top of the pack. While you've performed fairly consistently from week to week, you haven't had too many breakout moments since your FCO in week 1. Lacey, you've definitely had your fair share of highs in this competition, but over the last few weeks, you haven't been striking the same chord with the voters. You're gradually losing your luster.

Based on overall scores, only one of you can continue on. And that person is...

M60aDzp.jpeg

Congratulations, Lacey. I believe you definitely have it in you to gain your frontrunner status back. Just tap more into what makes you special.

Khrystyana, this means that you will be competing against Matthew next week in our Redemption Island twist. Good luck!

• Confused 1

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! ELIMINATION #8 / WEEK 9 COO POSTED (C26)!!!

banner-ru-revenge.png

-

Week 10 Theme Announcement

You've been all over the map this cycle. Why not take a trip to wonderland? Your theme this week is...

6c9528ee0d3122181e700193aa3483f097e5e402

Cycle 24's Garden Couture!

This week, you'll be revisiting the world of high fashion. This is truly your week to pursue the whimsical and take risks you've never taken before. Go big, bold, extreme, but also romantic. Playing it safe might just cause you to be uprooted.

Try to have your photos in no later than Saturday evening, so about 3 days from now. Please ask for an extension if need be. This cycle seems to be moving at a slower pace, so I'm not going to be as strict about deadlines moving forward (especially considering how busy a lot of us probably are), but still aim to have your pictures in sooner rather than later. 

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! WEEK #10 THEME POSTED (C26)!!!

The example photo wouldn't have been eligible for this week anyway since we used in in cycle 24 during the portfolio battle. :P

But no, I picked it as the example because it's my favorite picture from the shoot, haha.

Edited by rdhaley96
  • Like 4