ANTM RE-Reloaded! All Cycles Completed!!!

rdhaley96

Voting will remain open until tomorrow evening!

In the meantime, since we're just about finished with the original 24 cycles, I wanted to start sign-ups for Cycle 25 (aka All Stars 2)! You can choose to sign up ANY contestant from the past 24 cycles, provided they were not the winner or runner-up of one of their previous IDF cycles. Sign-ups are first come, first serve.

HOWEVER, unlike all the other cycles so far, this one will be interactive, which means that if you'd like, you can choose to play as the contestant you sign up as (meaning you'd be the one to choose and/or edit their pictures instead of me). If you'd prefer not to play as your contestant, you can leave the username blank, and someone else can snatch up your contestant if they choose. Any unclaimed contestant by the time we have 14 sign-ups will be played by me. 

So, for example, if you wanted to sign up as a contestant AND play as them, you'd do the following (this is just an example):

1. Adrianne Curry - rdhaley96

If you wanted to let someone else play your contestant, you'd instead do this:

1. Adrianne Curry - unclaimed

I hope this all makes sense and sounds fun! I thought it'd be cool to offer a more interactive element this time around. Here is the ACTUAL sign-up sheet below:

Edited by rdhaley96

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! SIGN-UPS OPEN (C25)!!!
1 minute ago, goofycilla90 said:

Can it be someone from the original All-Stars? If so I will choose Brittany Brower. If I have to change let me know lol

She would be eligible, but as she was the runner-up in cycle 4, she's ineligible. You'll see why later. ;)

Updated list:

1. Elyse Sewell - Gonzalo 

2. Shandi Sullivan - goofycilla90

3. Liberty Netuschil (jarmon)

4. Fatima Siad - Zoey

• Like 1

810017880829-large__70750.1589080514.jpg

Winner Announcement

Two dynamic, beautiful, and truly formidable models stand before me, but only one of you can win.

Allison, you started this cycle on a high, giving us even more range in those first few weeks than you did on your original cycle. Over time, you lost a bit of your luster, but you still remained very consistent. Of course, we can't forget your high points, either, like that incredible music video performance. As one of two winners, you had a lot to live up to, and I'd say that you definitely did yourself justice. 

Dominique, you were a wildcard coming into this cycle. You started off decent, but from the Express shoot on, you began to hit your stride. Despite the many gimmicky shoots that took place this cycle, you managed to make them not just palatable... but marketable. You've grown leaps and bounds since cycle 10, and regardless of whether or not you win, you should be proud of that growth.

In the end, this decision actually ended up being decently close. By a score of 9-8, the winner of cycle 17... is...

tumblr_pfh5ip8abW1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

:clap:DOMINIQUE!!! :clap:

Congratulations, Dominique! More than anyone else, you truly lived up to what this cycle was about. You came back with that same personality we loved in cycle 10, but you also came back much more refined and skilled. You without a doubt earned this win. WELL DONE!

Allison, while you didn't take the title again, you still performed very well and should be proud. You were awesome before this cycle, and I have no doubt you'll continue to be awesome afterwards.

Now it's time for both of you to get out of here and go make your marks on the industry (again)!

~Winner's Portfolio~

tumblr_pevf8ufoMh1x8j52jo2_r1_640.jpg

tumblr_pex9m8hLfh1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_pf0xz0micV1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_pf4aqoOTKc1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_pf4lmvEJhQ1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_pf8d2dzCmE1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_pfa6l6rCAe1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwaoxS-HNIU

tumblr_pfh5ip8abW1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_pfiyaphx5b1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qD17iSKm-XM

AAUvwnj3P6rDM5LqcoNZl4OlOo0SVCloX73_aCJq

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WF_XCSmMHWk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OylGtngcxNY

-

Here are the results of the portfolio battle:

Week 1: Allison - 11 / Dominique - 4
Week 2: Allison - 12 / Dominique - 3
Week 3: Allison - 11 / Dominique - 4
Week 4: Allison - 4 / Dominique - 11
Week 5: Allison - 3 / Dominique - 12
Week 6: Allison - 1 / Dominique - 14
Week 7: Allison - 10 / Dominique - 5
Week 8: Allison - 11 / Dominique - 4
Week 9: Allison - 0 / Dominique - 15
Week 10: Allison - 12 / Dominique - 3
Week 11: Allison - 8 / Dominique - 7
Week 12.1: Allison - 5 / Dominique - 10
Week 12.2: Allison - 8 / Dominique - 7
Final Runway: Allison - 3 / Dominique - 12
Winner Pick: Allison - 4 / Dominique - 11

And here are the end of cycle stats -

Most FCOs: Allison, Dominique (4)
Most Bottom 2 Appearances: Shannon (4)
Biggest Rise in Placement: Brittany (+7 spots)
Biggest Fall in Placement: Alexandria (-7 spots)
Best COO Average: Allison AND Dominique (2.33).
Best Overall Score: Dominique (This is calculated differently from COO Average).

-

So there we have it. After nearly two years, all 24 of the (official) cycles are complete! I do plan to get into a few more "extra" cycles like All-Stars 2 (which you should totally sign up for!), but all of the canon cycles are now in the books. I wanted to say THANK YOU to everyone who's taken part throughout the length of this game as well as those who have dipped in and out. All of you have made this game so much more fun than I imagined it could've ever been. I hope you all stick around for what's coming next! :teeheebounce:

• Like 5

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! WINNER REVEALED! (C17) / SIGN-UPS OPEN (C25)!!!

Dominique makes a great winner! She schooled the girls in Tyra's goofy Modelville mini series and she did really well in All Stars too. 5th place was kind of ridiculous.

Regarding our All Stars 2 game, I've narrowed it all the way down to 11 lol. If anyone needs a suggestion I'm here

• Like 1
  • Haha 1