ANTM RE-Reloaded! All Cycles Completed!!!

rdhaley96

Elimination #9

6 models stand before me, but I have just 5 photos in my hands. The first name I'm going to call this week is...

tumblr_pfh5ip8abW1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Dominique! You've been such a pleasant surprise this cycle! It's amazing how far you've come from cycle 10. You've taken some stellar pictures, but this one has to be your magnum opus. Truly a phenomenal shot. Congratulations on your third FCO this cycle! Your score this week was 16.

Also safe are...

Allison - 48
Lisa - 51
Bre - 51
Bianca - 61

Shannon, this means you are out. Yeah, I wasn't going to waste any time with this one. :kissbye:

Surprisingly, though, your overall score was better than Bianca's prior to this week. If you had done the shoot, you just might have actually survived your fourth bottom 2 in a row. Still, I admire you for standing by your principles, even if by doing so you made yourself the only choice for elimination. Best of luck to you.

~Eliminated Model's Portfolio~

tumblr_pevg1jnLC21x8j52jo1_640.jpg

tumblr_pex9e7fZZG1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_pf0zg6vOzB1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_pf493lhKLx1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_pf4zdzjcVD1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_pf86bt1ni91x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_pf9yl6Mx8X1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IyPa8JL3ndg

• Sad 1

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! ELIMINATION #9 POSTED! (C17)

810017880829-large__70750.1589080514.jpg

Photoshoot #10 - Olympic Games Made Editorial

-

tumblr_pfizrrovtd1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Allison

biancag2.jpg

Bianca

bre3.jpg

Bre

tumblr_pfiyaphx5b1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Dominique

tumblr_pfhasdvaTc1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Lisa

-

Like always, rank these pictures from best (1) to worst (5). Comments are optional (but always encouraged!). Voting will most likely close tomorrow evening, so you have about 2 days to vote.

My Ranking:

1. Allison - It's not her strongest shot, but it stands out as cool and unconventional. I love the determined expression.
  2. Bre
  3. Bianca
  4. Dominique - The body is good, but the face looks like she's about to sneeze. Overall, it just reads too tentative.
  5. Lisa - I like the movement, but it's really not a flattering shot of her, especially in the face.
Edited by rdhaley96

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! PHOTOSHOOT #10 POSTED! (C17)

1. Bre - why not, the shot is cool even though I can't really tell it's her

2. Dominique - lol imagine getting eliminated for this

3. Allison 

4. Bianca - I'm convinced she actually has no idea how to model

5. Lisa - I stand by my statement that they should have picked a non-jumping shot for every one of her shoots

2 hours ago, FrogLenzen said:

Lisa - I stand by my statement that they should have picked a non-jumping shot for every one of her shoots

To be fair, she was supposed to portray the "Long Jump" so she kinda had to jump in this one. 

1. Allison

2. Dominique

3. Bre

4. Bianca

5. Lisa - The pose is great; the face ruins it. 

6 minutes ago, kebin65 said:

To be fair, she was supposed to portray the "Long Jump" so she kinda had to jump in this one. 

Oh right! Yeah, I remember Lisa being really apprehensive about jumping again and worried that they would pick a bad shot on purpose. So I guess that means I'm mad at Tyra for assigning long jump in the first place, rather than just picking a jumping shot. 

Turns out that they picked a bad shot but not on purpose loool. And they lived for it anyway. Lisa delivered what they asked for this whole season and it paid off for her 🤷‍♂️