ANTM RE-Reloaded! All Cycles Completed!!!

rdhaley96

Elimination #6

8 models stand before me, but I have just 7 photos in my hands. The first name I'm going to call this week is...

tumblr_p8op9eVV1N1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Natasha! You started near the bottom of the pack, but you've really become one to watch over the last few weeks. Congratulations on another great week and your second FCO to date! Your score this week was 56.

Also safe are...

Brittany - 58
Jael - 62
Dionne - 81
Renee - 96
Felicia - 112

Will Jaslene and Samantha please step forward? Only one of you will make it through. Jaslene, you started this competition at the top of the pack, but ever since, you've had a very inconsistent ride. We love your vivacious personality, but you didn't do it justice at all in your picture this week. Samantha, you are one of the girls here with the most high fashion potential, and your overall portfolio has been decent. However, we feel like you're not living up to your potential as much as you should be.

Based on overall scores, only one of you can continue on. And that person is...

tumblr_p8oncoU3DJ1x8j52jo1_500.jpg

Congratulations, Jaslene. Your body of work is more than enough to keep you around, but I don't ever want to see a picture this weak from you again.

Samantha, this means you are out. You definitely have a stunning look, but your portfolio was pretty middle of the road, so I don't think you really had a path to winning. However, I think if you practice and really take time to own your potential, you could have a fantastic career. Best of luck to you.

~Eliminated Model's Portfolio~

tumblr_p8n24zwubt1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_p8n6lcU4LZ1x8j52jo1_500.jpg

%5BJessica_Code%5D_Samantha01.jpg

5BAlabama5D_Samantha03_28Major_Colbert29

Samantha20~0.jpg

Samantha02_(Joseph_Paradiso).jpg

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! ELIMINATION #6 POSTED! (C8)

cycle8_01.jpg

Photoshoot #7 - Recreating Past ANTM Moments

(smh)

-

tumblr_p8qfv1kR0Q1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Brittany

tumblr_p8qf8xRpug1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Dionne

%5BTime_Out_Chicago%5D_Felicia02.jpg

Felicia

tumblr_p8qed39Yjj1x8j52jo1_500.jpg

Jael

tumblr_p8qf248Fi61x8j52jo1_500.jpg

Jaslene

tumblr_p8qh24yA8W1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Natasha

tumblr_p8qervMEPf1x8j52jo1_500.jpg

Renee

-

Like always, rank these pictures from best (1) to worst (7). Comments are optional (but always encouraged!). Voting will close Saturday morning, so you have about 40 hours to vote.

My Ranking:

1. Brittany - If not for the bad editing/word bubble, this would almost be a legit fashion image. She looks great here, too.

2. Natasha - Again, I love the commitment from her. This is probably the only other shot I like this week.

3. Dionne - It's a bit of a mess of limbs, so it wouldn't work as a fashion image, but I think she did a solid job overall.

4. Felicia - It's cute. I feel like this plays well into the theme of the week without looking ugly, so it's good enough to keep her around.

5. Jaslene - This isn't great, but it's a step up from last week. I like the attitude. Unfortunately, the acting is bad, and she looks super short.

6. Renee - There's not much positive I can say about this shot. The pose is weird, and the acting kind of sucks.
7. Jael - Again, very bad acting, and it's not flattering at all. It might be better than Renee's, but I feel like between the two, she should go.

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! PHOTOSHOOT #7 POSTED! (C8)
54 minutes ago, RTVFan said:

People really trying to get Jaslene out before Australia 🙄 

Jael is already doing worse than her. I just think she had a bottom two worthy picture this week, and she almost found herself there IRL. 

I also think that she is outperformed by Natasha, Renee, and Brittany overseas. 

• Like 1