ANTM RE-Reloaded! All Cycles Completed!!!

rdhaley96

41 minutes ago, kebin65 said:

I hate this shoot so much lol

1. Nastasia

2. Laura

3. Leila

4. Kristin

5. Allyssa

6. Brittany

When I was looking at the pictures again today, I really only just noticed how terrible the photography is. Pretty much all the shots are at least somewhat out of focus (Kristin's is especially bad).

• Like 1

Elimination #8

6 models stand before me, but I have just 5 photos in my hands. The first name I'm going to call this week is...

tumblr_pht1ehNqOD1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Nastasia! You've been a bit up and down these last few weeks, but you reclaimed your spot at the top with this picture. You look truly regal in this shot and nailed the brief better than everyone else. Congratulations on your second best photo to date! Your score this week was 19.

Also safe are...

Laura - 40
Leila - 59
Allyssa - 65

Will Brittany and Kristin please step forward? Only one of you will make it through. Brittany, you haven't convinced us that you're a model in person, but you've taken a number of great pictures. We think that while you're definitely talented, that might not be enough at this stage. Kristin, you've had your fair share of detractors from the beginning, but you've nonetheless gotten to this point with a number of high callouts under your belt. However, you slipped this week, and that's something you can't afford.

Based on overall scores, only one of you can continue on. And that person is...

tumblr_phsxc9IFBK1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Congratulations, Brittany. You and Kristin actually tied in this shoot, but your overall body of work beat hers out. You need to get out of the slump you're in, though. Bring back the energy we saw a few weeks ago.

Kristin, this means you are out. You've done a great job making it as far as you did, but in the end, you just had too many people rooting against you. Nonetheless, you have a face that's made for modeling, and I don't doubt you'll find success outside this competition. Just keep practicing and take more risks in your pictures, because that's what could truly set you apart from all the other pretty girls out there. Best of luck to you.

~Eliminated Model's Portfolio~

tumblr_ph6reaZjca1x8j52jo1_500.jpg

tumblr_phbvosOhdJ1x8j52jo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_phdtc1WQwJ1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_phfwtxWh1M1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_phg0rkf0pi1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_phnfsxFmbD1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_phqwr4CrWz1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_phsyleOu7D1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

• Haha 1

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! ELIMINATION #8 POSTED! (C19)

547071_10151045792860748_1930418261_n.jp

Photoshoot #9 - Waterfall Warriors

-

tumblr_pi02swDsIC1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Allyssa

tumblr_pi02ecuhaY1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Brittany

tumblr_pi03e16SEV1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Laura

tumblr_pi0hy9m81O1x8j52jo2_540.jpg

Leila

tumblr_pi0fhykoBC1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Nastasia

-

Like always, rank these pictures from best (1) to worst (5). Comments are optional (but always encouraged!). Voting will close tomorrow evening, so you have about 30-36 hours to vote.

My Ranking:

1. Leila - The only thing I'd change about this picture is the photography. Otherwise, this is flawless and definitely Leila's best. The pose is phenomenal, and I love her expression, too. She's embodying the theme perfectly.

2. Nastasia - I LOVE this styling on her, and she's selling it effortlessly. I love the arms, the upward gaze, everything. It's mesmerizing and definitely one of her best shots.

3. Brittany - I don't really even know how to rank these bottom three photos since they all suck so much. I'll throw Brittany a bone since she had a more difficult location than the other two.

4. Laura - Awful. To some extent, I blame the photography because this picture is way out of focus, but there's just nothing here that's even remotely flattering.

5. Allyssa - She's doing nothing here, and not even in a way that would work for her. Lazy pose, dead face, I'm not a fan of anything here.

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! PHOTOSHOOT #9 POSTED! (C19)