ANTM RE-Reloaded! All Cycles Completed!!!

rdhaley96

Sad to see Aminat go, but not too surprising if you think about it. Up to this point she's had 2 great photos (Colors, NYC) but a lot of meh ones. 

1. Allison - I just love that it's simple yet there's so much energy and "pop". 

2. Teyona

3. Celia - She could have given more, but I think the face is really striking and beautiful.

4. London

5. Natalie - It's a solid photo; the face is a little severe though. 

6. Fo - I just...this is so cheesy lol

• Like 1

Elimination #8

6 models stand before me, but I have just 5 photos in my hands. The first name I'm going to call this week is...

tumblr_pbdi4valn41x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Allison! Great job once again. While you didn't necessarily start off this competition giving too much variety, you've definitely become more of an actress over these last few weeks. Keep up the great work, and congratulations on your fourth FCO to date! Your score this week was 26.

Also safe are...

Teyona - 35
Natalie - 60
Fo - 63

Will Celia and London please step forward? Only one of you will make it through. Celia, you've had a bit of a rollercoaster journey. You definitely have an entertaining personality, but we haven't been seeing that in your pictures lately. London, you've been on more of that downward trend we mentioned. I think you rose back up this week, but it wasn't enough to keep you out of the bottom.

Based on overall scores, only one of you will continue on. And that person is...

tumblr_pbdfkwFvFQ1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Congratulations, Celia. Your body of work managed to save you once again. We need to see you give a more dynamic performance next week.

London, this means you are out. You are a super beautiful and charismatic girl, but ultimately, you just lost your momentum in this competition. I think once you take time to explore the industry more and find where you fit, you could definitely make a decent career for yourself. Best of luck to you.

~Eliminated Model's Portfolio~

tumblr_pb2erctXeW1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_pb4falvs3W1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_pb6129idQG1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_pb68wsaw2O1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_pb6bduo3141x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wF_fn1GYDP4

tumblr_pbbshu5Ljo1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

london.jpg

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! ELIMINATION #8 POSTED! (C12)

modelnoe-agentstvo.jpg

Photoshoot #9 - Swimsuits on a Crowded Beach

-

tumblr_pbf4uoPXws1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Allison

tumblr_pbf4elPXqw1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Celia

tumblr_pbf3wwlZUX1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Fo

alum-natalie-pak_7561_3_busty-photo.jpg

Natalie

tumblr_pbf5qey5CZ1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Teyona

-

Like always, rank these pictures from best (1) to worst (5). Comments are optional (but always encouraged!). Voting will close Wednesday evening, so you have about 3 days to vote.

My Ranking:

1. Teyona - I mean, yeah. This picture is probably Teyona's best from the entire season. Strong, confident, yet relaxed. 
  2. Natalie - This type of shoot is right up her alley, and I really like the picture I found.
  3. Allison - This misses the mark a bit considering she's supposed to be showing off the swimsuit, but I like the different approach.
  4. Celia - This picture is super unflattering. The hands around the neck was just a bad choice.
  5. Fo - Self-explanatory.

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! PHOTOSHOOT #9 POSTED! (C12)