ANTM RE-Reloaded! All Cycles Completed!!!

rdhaley96

Elimination #9

5 models stand before me, but I have just 4 photos in my hands. The first name I'm going to call this week is...

tumblr_pi0hy9m81O1x8j52jo2_540.jpg

Leila! This picture is magnificent. You've been a very solid competitor overall, but it's great to see you finally land on top. You truly earned it with this stunning image. Congratulations! Your score this week was 24.

Also safe are...

Nastasia - 27

Laura - 59

Will Allyssa and Brittany please step forward? Only one of you will make it through. Allyssa, you're no stranger to the bottom. You've taken some very strong pictures throughout this competition, but your issue is that you've never really blown us away. Brittany, you are also no stranger to the bottom. You've had some truly fantastic weeks in this competition, but your inconsistency has been getting the better of you lately.

Based on overall scores, only one of you can continue on. And that person is...

tumblr_pi02ecuhaY1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Congratulations, Brittany. Your body of work, while inconsistent, was enough to give you the slight edge over Allyssa. However, you've got to truly knock our socks off if you want to go all the way.

Allyssa, this means you are out. I love that you were able to represent for both Latinas and "real size" women, and you definitely did both of those groups proud. Ultimately, your body of work wasn't strong enough to take you further. Nonetheless, I could see still see you doing great things in the industry and filling that niche that we don't see filled too often. Best of luck to you.

~Eliminated Model's Portfolio~

tumblr_ph6l4xlsJl1x8j52jo1_540.jpg

tumblr_phbwf3DZ9r1x8j52jo2_540.jpg

tumblr_phdt6tpl301x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_phfpbsKmjg1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_phhquzSGVJ1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_phnbmbjkyr1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_phpbwrwpWg1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_phszmdRVmZ1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_pi02swDsIC1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! ELIMINATION #9 POSTED! (C19)

547071_10151045792860748_1930418261_n.jp

Photoshoot #10 - Dream Come True

-

tumblr_pi0r5fKYTG1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Brittany

tumblr_pi0rohd6eg1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Laura

tumblr_pi0rtoZ8lL1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Leila

tumblr_pi0rp24yNT1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Nastasia

-

Like always, rank these pictures from best (1) to worst (4). Comments are optional (but always encouraged!). Voting will close Thursday morning/afternoon, so you have at least 40 hours to vote.

My Ranking:

1. Leila - It's a simple shot, but I think the simplicity really works. It's an effortlessly gorgeous picture. I love how her hair is softly blowing here, and the dreamy expression is perfect.

2. Nastasia - This is the most on-brand picture in the bunch for me. I love the upward gaze and the overall romantic vibe. Something about the expression is a bit off, but otherwise, I think this is a strong shot.

3. Laura - I don't love this. Everything about this shot comes across as tentative and almost half-assed. Her face looks asymmetrical, too.

4. Brittany - It's a shame that she faceplanted as soon as the cast went to Jamaica. This is her third weak shot in a row, so I think she should and most likely will go this week.

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! PHOTOSHOOT #10 POSTED! (C19)

1. Leila- It’s effortless and breathtaking

2. Brittany- My main problem is the styling and I don’t think she should go yet

3. Nastasia- It’s pretty average for a fragrance ad and I don’t like her eyes in this

4. Laura- I always defend this picture lol but it is the weakest one and she has the weakest portfolio imo

Btw Allyssa & Kiara slayed this shoot

Edited by RTVFan

1. Leila

2. Nastasia

3. Laura - I dislike her bleached hair with her skin tone and this filter here. I think she'd have looked great with brown hair the whole season, but Tyra insists on giving girls peepee blonde every cycle

4. Brittany - The photo is not bad and I don't mind her in the Top 4, but compared to the others she's solidly in 4th

I thought Brittany had by far the worst Waterfall photo, but overall her portfolio is definitely better than Allyssa's. 

1. Leila - It's simplistic and ethereal. Not mind-blowing, but good. 

2. Nastasia - The smile is a little forced, but overall I like the energy and the movement in this photo. 

3. Laura - After hosting an ANTM Redo on Reddit and seeing how everyone there shat so hard on this photo, I'm surprised to see the reception to this photo here has so far been ok. Personally I think it's a little stiff, but it's an ok photo. But Laura being so tan + the bleach blonde hair + this being a swimwear shoot inevitably does make Laura look a little cheap. I think Laura's body of work is strong enough to push her into the Final 3. 

4. Brittany - I think Brittany and Yvonne are the two OG eliminated models whose photos in this shoot were good enough to compete alongside Leila/Laura/Kiara/Nastasia. I'd also like Victoria's, if it wasn't so obvious that she was photoshopped into the background (since she convinced production to let her go home early). This is a solid photo, but I just think Brittany has run her course. 

Edited by kebin65
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, kebin65 said:

I'd also like Victoria's, if it wasn't so obvious that she was photoshopped into the background (since she convinced production to let her go home early). This is a solid photo, but I just think Brittany has run her course. 

I was looking at that photo right now and I was wondering she looked photoshopped into the picture. :dead: I guess she missed her mom too much.

01. Brittany - Shes the only one who I feel is connecting with what she’s selling. 
02. Nastasia - Like the above but less of a connection.

03. Leila - Gorgeous shot but it could be for anything and that wasn’t the task.

04. Laura - One of my least favourite shots of the cycle.